Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483662 times)

BarbaryLion22

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9120 on: March 08, 2016, 02:27:33 AM »
I honestly haven't been active in...months... but I've been unconsciously referring to the blob-thing trolls collectively as "Bob." And we had a worksheet today in class...and one of the problems had to do with someone named "Bob..." long story short this doodle happened.

The end.
fluent :usa:
Decent :japan:
some :spain: hawaiian
barely at all :italy: :germany: :france:
Have Survived :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Stacy_S

« Reply #9121 on: March 08, 2016, 05:00:18 AM »
Hi guys, have a chill-out doodle Emil for all your nightly Emil needs. I had to take a break from a more serious (AND INTENSELY LINED) drawing that I'll probably be putting up sometime this week maybe, and this was the product. Because apparently my solution to drawing too much is drawing more but in a different way.

Fun fact, me and Emil are the same age and have the same eye color and hair. He'd probably beat me in a beauty contest though.

(Original: http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/140668022228/his-name-is-alaska-took-a-break-from-serious)

Wow, I really like your art!!! They have so much brutal force in them, in a good way, I mean:))))

Stacy_S

« Reply #9122 on: March 08, 2016, 05:01:19 AM »
I got a tumblr request for Reynir getting hugs (because he really needs them), and I combined that with the thought that what he really needs is to get back to his family...

This is the first SSSS art I've done in a MONTH, wow

Oh, somsweeeeeeeeet O:-) O:-) O:-)

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #9123 on: March 08, 2016, 05:19:27 AM »

Fun fact, me and Emil are the same age and have the same eye color and hair. He'd probably beat me in a beauty contest though.
Oh man this is awesome! I love it! (I think he'd probably beat just about everyone in a beauty contest to be fair...)

Very nice! I can't remember, is the person he's hugging someone we've seen in the comic?
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

LooNEY_DAC

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9124 on: March 08, 2016, 05:25:20 AM »
Very nice! I can't remember, is the person he's hugging someone we've seen in the comic?
She's supposed to be the blonde in panel 3.

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #9125 on: March 08, 2016, 05:43:50 AM »
She's supposed to be the blonde in panel 3.

Ahh yes. Wow, I'd completely forgotten what his family looked like!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #9126 on: March 08, 2016, 09:08:28 AM »
I got a tumblr request for Reynir getting hugs (because he really needs them), and I combined that with the thought that what he really needs is to get back to his family...

Aaahh! I love how this turned out! It makes me so happy to see it. The hug looks so warm.  ^-^
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9127 on: March 08, 2016, 10:36:40 PM »
I think this is the most detail I've ever put into a single piece.

(AAAaaAA:http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/140722381338/screams-loudly-and-for-several-minutes-so-ive)

Also given that someone on tumblr wanted to know why I keep drawing Sgru grabbing people's faces, I will direct you to my seventh-favorite panel in the comic:

I already embarrassed myself in your inbox but I'm going to flail over here too because holy cats is it ever gorgeous. G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. It really shows that you put a ton of work into that.

Also AHH THAT PANEL. It's one of my favourites too. It's just so - it suits them. : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9128 on: March 08, 2016, 10:38:06 PM »
Thank you so much everyone ^^ Especially you stacy

Wow, I really like your art!!! They have so much brutal force in them, in a good way, I mean:))))

this is like my favorite compliment I've ever received on my art ever

WIP beneath the cut
Spoiler: show
Okay so I don't usually post WIP things but???? This is the thing I was talking about lining last night and I f***ing finished it and I want to f***ing cry it took so long. I think this is the most detail I've ever put into a single piece.

Plus: I cut them apart and Reynir's bit turned out great but Sigrun is missing a few details by herself.

Also the forum KILLED my quality, so if it pleases you, go look at the original post.

(AAAaaAA:http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/140722381338/screams-loudly-and-for-several-minutes-so-ive)

Also given that someone on tumblr wanted to know why I keep drawing Sgru grabbing people's faces, I will direct you to my seventh-favorite panel in the comic:

Edit: Yuuago omfg i was hoping no one would see it the first time i posted it oops
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:41:53 PM by Jureeya »
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #9129 on: March 08, 2016, 10:41:30 PM »
Jureeya I - wh - PFF. WELL. I apologize for my ninja-fast replying. ;p
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9130 on: March 08, 2016, 11:01:33 PM »
WIP beneath the cut
Spoiler: show
Okay so I don't usually post WIP things but???? This is the thing I was talking about lining last night and I f***ing finished it and I want to f***ing cry it took so long. I think this is the most detail I've ever put into a single piece.

Plus: I cut them apart and Reynir's bit turned out great but Sigrun is missing a few details by herself.

Also the forum KILLED my quality, so if it pleases you, go look at the original post.

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is so awesome I can't even handle it. No wonder it took you a long time, those lines are beautiful! Definitely worth showing off. And oh, the whole thing together is amazing but I also love Reynir by himself (okay if we're being honest I just love Reynir in general but this drawing of him especially).
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #9131 on: March 09, 2016, 12:18:31 AM »
Well, the Cinnamon Challenge does carry some nonnegligable health risks, so in certain contexts there is indeed such a thing as too much. \nitpick
I was in the Never Too Much Cinnamon camp until one day I pigged out on cinnamon hard candy. I had an allergic reaction and my throat started closing up while I was driving. Had to pull off the interstate road and hit a convenience store for a drink to wash it off may throat and get Benydryl to stop the reaction.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9132 on: March 09, 2016, 02:47:39 AM »
Thanks Viola, Stacy, and Sectoboss :) (and yes, it's supposed to be his mother)

Aww, that's lovely! They both look so happy. ^^

But I couldn't help making myself sad and thinking that his mum got grey hair while he was away, perhaps out of worry, or because he was gone so long.

Thank you ^^

I don't know if it looks very gray in the drawing (I kinda tried), but I was just thinking it's been 10-15 years since the photo on p.292, so her hair would probably be naturally graying a bit.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #9133 on: March 09, 2016, 03:39:53 AM »

And this is one reason why I regret giving up my intent to read every single post in this thread -- I'm missing wonderful, adorable art like this!   :D
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

alizarin

• Super-Newbie
  • is fairly nice sometimes
« Reply #9134 on: March 09, 2016, 06:02:34 AM »
Piney, aww. Their huge happy smiles!

Jureeya, I can't stop seeing Reynir's expression as "wait, is she going to behead me? No, right?" Amazing.

The end.
Cookies, right? What are the cookies made out of, I don't trust them.

native: :usa: rusty basics: :spain:  tried: :china: trying: :russia: oops i accidentally? :sweden:

:chap11: