Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484381 times)

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9060 on: March 02, 2016, 09:38:00 PM »

Will somebody please let me know if there's something wrong with these links? If not, I hope you enjoy my doodly fanart.

Your fanart is adorable!!! You're in the perfect place ^^

And, eehm..thanks everyone for your nice comments (◡‿◡✿)
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #9061 on: March 02, 2016, 10:26:39 PM »
Here goes nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing, because I've never posted before. I hope this works. In fact, tell me if there's a better place to put these things, and how to do it??? T.T

Will somebody please let me know if there's something wrong with these links? If not, I hope you enjoy my doodly fanart.

My interpretation of those last three panels: Mikkel and Lalli are jealous because Emil has hair sparkles and they don't.  ;D

Also, love the Sigrun! (Eee can never get enough Sigrun!)
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

IKEA

« Reply #9062 on: March 02, 2016, 10:30:18 PM »
Here goes nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing, because I've never posted before. I hope this works. In fact, tell me if there's a better place to put these things, and how to do it??? T.T

Wow! You got Mikkel's profile just right, and I love that Lalli!

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #9063 on: March 02, 2016, 10:36:58 PM »
Damn son what kind of claws do you think Lalli hides under them kinky gloves

Answering this a bit late, but human nails can do a surprising amount of damage. I have multiple scars on my hands from sparring partners who didn't clip their nails often enough (including a couple of chunks of skin that actually got carved out of my finger), so it isn't at all weird to me to think that he got those injuries from Lalli's nails.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9064 on: March 02, 2016, 10:41:38 PM »
I gave up this art I drew today after my computer randomly died. luckily I lost mostly the colouring only

I don't feel like continuing it, it sucks to me now.....

Aww... That's too bad you lost your colouring work! I hate it when the computer crashes like that. :(
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #9065 on: March 03, 2016, 01:12:59 AM »
I'm only halfway through the thread but I'm gonna try and post something now cause I'm impatient like that...

Awesome art btw! I love that papercut! And the watercolours! And the portraits! (And everything tbh...)

Now, I don't actually draw but looking through here I couldn't really help it after a while. :)

So, this is the best I could come up with a couple of days ago... I didn't set out to make them look this young (I actually just wanted to draw some tiny sheep) but I guess baby!Reynir and young adult!Mikkel are cute?

Well, and then I decided to try again and well, this is different? I mean, you can tell that these are humans? (I still can't draw a cat.) I'm honestly quite surprised.

I read somewhere a while ago that Emil is probably jealous that Reynir took custody of derpkitty. Well, he's trying to win back her favour now...

...but Lalli decides that Emil only needs one cat in his life and that he definitely needs that cookie!
(I almost didn't draw Reynir and the cat, I got a bit lazy...)

Well, I hope you enjoyed that! I have absolutely no clue about art or how to take quality pictures, colour etc... But maybe I'll learn at some point. :) (Right now I have five coloured pencils in my posession... Oh the joys of studying abroad!)

*crosses fingers that images post correctly and in right size cause I don't have a clue about forum code either*

Also socked feet are my new favourite thing to draw! They're so cute! Who cares about faces, perspective, etc.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:15:21 AM by tamaerchen »
Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9066 on: March 03, 2016, 03:19:25 AM »

You have no idea how much I like these. Especially the Reynir,,,, like, he's adorable?! I love the tiny sheep so much!! Kinda makes me want sheep pjs with Reynirs on them ^u^ they would be so comfy omg.

And oh yes, cat jealousy all round! :D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9067 on: March 03, 2016, 08:05:17 AM »
Aww, that's too bad about losing your work, Martti. It's very frustrating when something like that happens. But I like the drawing you had so far!

tamaerchen those are adorable! I love Reynir with his little sheep, hehehe! And the comic with Emil and the cat jealousy is great too...and honestly pretty impressive, since human anatomy and dynamic poses like that are hard.

I love the tiny sheep so much!! Kinda makes me want sheep pjs with Reynirs on them ^u^ they would be so comfy omg.

Oh my gosh...now I suddenly want these too. (There are actually places online that will let you upload patterns and print them on fabric for you...and I've been told pajama pants are easy to sew...hmm...)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9068 on: March 03, 2016, 12:04:10 PM »

done
and ugly
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9069 on: March 03, 2016, 12:08:57 PM »

done
and ugly

LLOOOOOOKKK i love this look at the colors
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #9070 on: March 03, 2016, 12:48:02 PM »

done
and ugly

:O That looks great! I love the lighting especially!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9071 on: March 03, 2016, 12:58:52 PM »
LLOOOOOOKKK i love this look at the colors
:O That looks great! I love the lighting especially!

I am quality artist
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #9072 on: March 03, 2016, 04:35:30 PM »

done
and ugly
You actually finished it! ;D I saw your lines yesterday and really liked them, I was hoping you'd continue. I looove the colors here, and the glowy(?) atmosphere is really great.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #9073 on: March 03, 2016, 07:41:30 PM »
*crawls out of the ground*
Have these schoolbook rash blobs~

I think I could do Klor Liksom better, he's a bit busy. And Tol Trol could have dorkier legs X3
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #9074 on: March 03, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »
*crawls out of the ground*
Have these schoolbook rash blobs~

I think I could do Klor Liksom better, he's a bit busy. And Tol Trol could have dorkier legs X3

Those are distressingly adorable.