Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484239 times)

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9030 on: February 29, 2016, 06:55:16 PM »
Given his habit of scratching at the cat-tank door, probably lynx claws? Roughed-up Emil is very well done.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9031 on: February 29, 2016, 07:20:24 PM »

OWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESSOWLSOMNESS!!!!!!! <3 it looks so great!!!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #9032 on: February 29, 2016, 07:28:01 PM »
Sorry for double posting, but I'm not over yet with the Onni feels...

This would be the first night of the Hotakainens in the Keuru base, before they get assigned a real home... Onni doesn't feel safe yet and will keep a guarding eye open the whole night...

Eum... maybe he looks a bit too big and old for the age he had then, right? Weeeeeeell... I don't really care XD
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #9033 on: February 29, 2016, 07:33:28 PM »

This would be the first night of the Hotakainens in the Keuru base, before they get assigned a real home... Onni doesn't feel safe yet and will keep a guarding eye open the whole night...

Eum... maybe he looks a bit too big and old for the age he had then, right? Weeeeeeell... I don't really care XD
Maybe, maybe not, it's just sweet :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9034 on: February 29, 2016, 08:04:02 PM »
Helia, the Onni/Owl picture is indeed Owlsome! Love the sky.

Antillanka, that Onni and the kids drawing is heartbreaking. And I don't think he looks too big or old, I can picture him as a big-boned sixteen year old, and Tuuri would have been ten years old and short, Lalli eight years old and tiny. Beautiful!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #9035 on: February 29, 2016, 09:12:36 PM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw adorable big brother Onni!
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

cati

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • ≁❀ | aguacatillo
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her(s)
« Reply #9036 on: February 29, 2016, 09:50:30 PM »
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 09:53:11 PM by cati »
Native: :uk: :spain:
Can use without dying of self-consciousness: :uk:
Read: :faroe: :norway: Old Icelandic, Old English
Just enough for Eurovision coverage: :sweden:
Guiltily need to get back to studying, please slap me with an appropriate wet fish: :finland: :japan:
Unintended surprising partial osmosis: :estonia: :denmark:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #9037 on: February 29, 2016, 11:57:44 PM »

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9038 on: March 01, 2016, 12:05:45 AM »

Nooooo, my Onni feels are baaaaack!!! (Actually they never went away, I just thought I'd gotten better at handling them. BUT NO.)

I love this even more because I recently developed a headcanon that all three Hotakainens used to sleep in a big pile whenever one of them had a nightmare or something.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #9039 on: March 01, 2016, 12:16:32 AM »
I love this even more because I recently developed a headcanon that all three Hotakainens used to sleep in a big pile whenever one of them had a nightmare or something.
Kind of a family tradition, then?

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9040 on: March 01, 2016, 12:25:46 AM »
Kind of a family tradition, then?

YES! I had forgotten all about this page! Now my headcanon feels a step closer to canon, heh. ;)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #9041 on: March 01, 2016, 12:26:59 AM »
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #9042 on: March 01, 2016, 03:28:12 AM »

This is about the cutest thing ever... poor Onni! I love the airy, light painting style, it gives such a warm and harmless atmosphere to the picture that it really enhances Onni being endlessly alert (Ihopethatmadesomesense).
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #9043 on: March 01, 2016, 03:58:07 AM »
Oh man, there's been a lot of good stuff posted to this thread in the last week or two! Blanket kudos to everyone here, you're all awesome!

...although I think someone might have to explain this one to me...
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9044 on: March 01, 2016, 10:09:37 AM »
Helia, Laufey, Shaeiira, I'm a bit slow in answering, but thank you for your comments on the Reynir portrait (And yes you're quite right Laufey, although the third staff (runo?) is hidden behind him - bringing it out made the background just a bit too cluttered)

And aaa, all the lovely Onniowls that have appeared, they are great! Also the Sigruns, and Emils, and Lallis and papercut Reynir and family portrait with Onnifeels by Antillanka! Blanket love them all!

I made this as a response to a Tumblr request today, which was either draw my favourite luonto or assign luontos for the crew! I don't know about the rest of them (Sigrun - fox, Mikkel - bear and Emil-dog has come up as suggestions for their animal-version several times though, so maybe those?), but a hare fits Tuuris personality admirably: