Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484612 times)

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8925 on: February 19, 2016, 07:49:03 AM »
Ahahaha, thank you for posting that Gwenno! I definitely needed something lighthearted after the current page. Is Tuuri drawing on Sigrun's face in the last panel? I knew she was brave, but I didn't know she was that brave!
Maaaaaaybe.....

She looks so majestic, even like this *wipes away tears of joy at her beauty*
No no don't apologize, this is exactly what I needed :D should I feel bad for laughing out loud?
No need to feel bad, after all, this was an attempt at humour and it appears to have worked :P
I've seen plenty of jokes that needed an apology. This is not one of them.

Thanks for the laugh!
Mighty glad to hear it :3 I have been led to believe that my jokes are somewhat acquired taste
I AM IN DESPERATE NEED FOR happy fluffy things after the brutality of the recent pages, and this is so. so appreciated. THANK YOU
Glad I could help ^_^
Ahahahaha and here I was thinking nothing could make me feel better about this week's pages! :D I could so see this happen too.
Hahah, I would have dearly loved to see this happen too (and the subsequent blaming of everything on Reynir that would follow :P )
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #8926 on: February 19, 2016, 10:34:21 AM »
Maaaaaaybe.....

Ahahahahaha! I didn't think it could get better but it did!  ;D
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8927 on: February 19, 2016, 11:30:50 AM »

She looks so majestic, even like this *wipes away tears of joy at her beauty*
That could end up being the last thing some grossling sees. I don't know if that's hilarious or tragic! :D
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

laila

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8928 on: February 20, 2016, 12:48:09 AM »
So, I was at a bit of a loose end and I figured I'd take a quick look at the fanart thread last thing, just to see what was going on in it. It's now five in the morning, I'm just over 100 pages in (would have been further if it hadn't been for tumblr and Sectoboss's fanfics) and I keep telling myself I'll just look at one more page.  I may have been doing that for the last hour and a half at least.

Good lord, this fandom is a talented, talented bunch. Top marks to absolutely everyone. :D
Native: :uk:
Horrible: :germany:
Survived: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8929 on: February 20, 2016, 04:39:31 AM »
So, I was at a bit of a loose end and I figured I'd take a quick look at the fanart thread last thing, just to see what was going on in it. It's now five in the morning, I'm just over 100 pages in (would have been further if it hadn't been for tumblr and Sectoboss's fanfics) and I keep telling myself I'll just look at one more page.  I may have been doing that for the last hour and a half at least.

Good lord, this fandom is a talented, talented bunch. Top marks to absolutely everyone. :D
OH MAN i joined right before page 100 if I remember correctly, the ride only gets wilder from there.

but you're right though, there is so much talent here, i haven't commented on a lot lately because life is happening too much and i dont like that i'm only giving generic blanket praise but. gosh dang

you'll know where to find me.

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #8930 on: February 20, 2016, 11:28:31 AM »
I haven't posted here in so long, but I always look at the wonderful art here and you're all just completely amazing!

And then because of Twitter (and Shaeiira and LarsB), I did a human version of Purrito.

But if Kitty isn't kitty anymore then who will be the adorable fluffy cat?

(Based loosely off of the first panel of this page)
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #8931 on: February 20, 2016, 12:35:12 PM »
Iiiiii'm just going to be totally embarrassing and drop these here, I think I haven't posted them on the forum before. I think. Anyway Sigruns, in other words how many different styles can I use for Sigruning.

I can't even remember what I was going after with this one, most likely I wanted to paint something and a Sigrun just automatically happened, like is often the case with my watercolour doodling. Anyway I really liked the end result!

This one's a lesson in why I should not be allowed near paper and any kind of a drawing tool at work. All it takes for the control to slip is five minutes of boredom.

Next one's in a cut mostly because I'm embarrassed that I needed to paint a fainted Sigrun in as realistic style as I could manage.

Spoiler: show

Look, I'm not ok with Sigrun currently being unconscious in the actual story. I'm so not ok I'm exactly on the other side of being ok. Logically I therefore painted her out cold to make myself feel worse because that's what you do...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8932 on: February 20, 2016, 01:06:27 PM »
I haven't posted here in so long, but I always look at the wonderful art here and you're all just completely amazing!

(Based loosely off of the first panel of this page)

Eeeeeee ana this is adorable!! I love it!! The idea is brilliant!

Iiiiii'm just going to be totally embarrassing and drop these here, I think I haven't posted them on the forum before. I think. Anyway Sigruns, in other words how many different styles can I use for Sigruning.

I like seeing the different styles! It's interesting to see how the different mediums are each distinct, but also reflect your style. Also sigrunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  :))
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #8933 on: February 20, 2016, 02:29:10 PM »
Ahhh thanks for the comments on the volleyball/haikyuu crossover
(I have sketches of Trond being the coach////their team would probably suck but would still be awesome//idek )

I'm not sure if I should apologise for this or not? Erm, sorry for being ridiculous while everyone is panicking over today's page?
Anyway, it appears that Tuuri and Reynir have their priorities sorted :P

I feel I'm starting to get the hang of these copics now :3
thank you so much for this ~ this is wayy better than screaming "We're all gonna die "

<snip>[/url])
sooo cute ~! Braidy wins by a landslide (was there even a contest)

Next one's in a cut mostly because I'm embarrassed that I needed to paint a fainted Sigrun in as realistic style as I could manage.

Look, I'm not ok with Sigrun currently being unconscious in the actual story. I'm so not ok I'm exactly on the other side of being ok. Logically I therefore painted her out cold to make myself feel worse because that's what you do...

I have mixed feelings for this because one. this is gorgeous !! and this made me happy .,
and two.... yes its just not ok (now i feel bad_(;-// ...)

(coincidentally) speaking of human Purrito ~//u//) ((+ Kitty Purrito ... BECAUSE.)

something happy(?) because the last page updates are just NOPE ( i almost drew ghosts on the window tho*coversface)
Spoiler: and some older scribbs • show

As what Star said this was all because of Twitter

<<messed up colors >_>)
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #8934 on: February 21, 2016, 12:48:43 AM »
Shaeiira! I hadn't seen the other ones BUT THEY ARE ADORABLE!!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #8935 on: February 21, 2016, 01:36:10 AM »
Ahhh thanks for the comments on the volleyball/haikyuu crossover
(I have sketches of Trond being the coach////their team would probably suck but would still be awesome//idek )
thank you so much for this ~ this is wayy better than screaming "We're all gonna die " sooo cute ~! Braidy wins by a landslide (was there even a contest)
I have mixed feelings for this because one. this is gorgeous !! and this made me happy .,
and two.... yes its just not ok (now i feel bad_(;-// ...)

(coincidentally) speaking of human Purrito ~//u//) ((+ Kitty Purrito ... BECAUSE.)

something happy(?) because the last page updates are just NOPE ( i almost drew ghosts on the window tho*coversface)
Spoiler: and some older scribbs • show

As what Star said this was all because of Twitter

<<messed up colors >_>)

OwO So cuute!!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Purple Wyrm

• The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #8936 on: February 21, 2016, 04:40:29 AM »

REYNIR KITTY! REYNIR KITTY!

(That's all I have to say)
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8937 on: February 21, 2016, 03:41:21 PM »
Gwenno, Shaeira, Starfallz, Haiz, Ana Nymus, Laufey, Owl, Helia and Sigrid Marie: Blanket squee to all the great new art! The little purritogirl is so sweet, and some Sigruns and shenanigans are perfect after the past week.

Unlos - One year old huh? Sheesh, your art has developed an awful lot in that time! Nice sketchy Rey Rey, but I really can't wait to see the finished portrait as well  ^-^ I'm going to assume that it will be awesome :P

Thank you! I added in a lot of details on the portrait a couple of days ago, here it is (Not finished yet, this has taken extra time because I tried some 3D-sculpting of Reynir, and alternated whith this one every time the 3D-program tried my patience too hard. I hope you don't mind me sharing the WIP here)

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #8938 on: February 21, 2016, 04:35:47 PM »

okay your backgrounds are always awesome but seriously, your scenery in this is totally awesome. I can't get over it.

@unlos how are your skin tones so good in this. how.

So yeah predictably I am here with more Sigrun cause I Am In Love With Her. There are two versions, second (below cut) is bloody.

(Original Posts: 1. http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/139744853213/%EF%BE%89-%E3%83%AE-%EF%BE%89%EF%BE%9F-%EF%BE%9F-%E3%83%AE-%EF%BE%9F-%EF%BE%9F-%E3%83%BD-%E3%83%AE
2. http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/139745479368/whatta-babe-bloodless-version-here-plus-a)
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #8939 on: February 21, 2016, 04:55:24 PM »
So yeah predictably I am here with more Sigrun cause I Am In Love With Her. There are two versions, second (below cut) is bloody.

Aaaaaaaaaaa~aaaaaah

*swoon*
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18: