Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484314 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8610 on: January 19, 2016, 10:31:04 AM »
I think Onni is the bravest character in this whole story, and I can only imagine how hard it must have been on him to travel all the way to Sweden for the sake of his family. Some free lessons today so I thought I'd draw him on the boat facing his demons :)

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I love the way the background conveys his mental state. Poor Onni...everything's going to be okay.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8611 on: January 20, 2016, 01:10:43 AM »
Ach, crivens! Double posting.

"It's okay. Everything's okay. We're safe now."

Onni needed a hug, so I gave him one. Well, Tuuri gave him one for me.

One day I will learn to wait until daylight to take photos of my art so I don't have to fight against artificial light but probably not until winter is over.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8612 on: January 20, 2016, 01:33:18 AM »
Kiraly, you and Gwenno seem to have hit on the same vibe with Onni. Well caught!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8613 on: January 20, 2016, 08:56:37 AM »
That's very well done, Gwenno! It takes awhile to notice how everything around him is broken.....
Thank you ^_^ Doing all this symbolic background stuff makes me feel ever so fancy and artsy, and it's nice to know that other people read it the same way :3
Very nice!  (And I approve -- physical, non-digital drawings!)
Thanks  ^-^ I still like traditional best despite the recent bout of digital pics, they just take a bit longer to make if I feel like colouring and the whole shebang
*_* This is wonderful! So creepy. Poor guy. I like how everything's kind of coming apart around him.
Hahah thank you ^_^ It is surprising how fun it is to draw creepy stuff like this. My poor coworker who happened to see it was so very confused....

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I love the way the background conveys his mental state. Poor Onni...everything's going to be okay.
Thankyoooooooo! I know, poor Onni, I just wish that someone would give him a hug and tell him it will be okay....

"It's okay. Everything's okay. We're safe now."
-Why Hello o_O Yes, this would in fact be exactly what I (and presumably a fair few others) needed to see. Wonderful job showing his emotions, and I really love how fluffy both of their hair is ^_^
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Aogera

« Reply #8614 on: January 20, 2016, 09:31:07 AM »
Little comic for minnions - links 2 deviant art bcos I'm worried about the size. (If anyone wants to pm me a link to how you do that -hide spoiler - thingie that'd be great . ..)

Be warned, it's  silly and shippy.  Shilly?

Prompted after I read this quote and it resonated with me. (Not totally sure how tumblr works, so hopefully this is the original quote)
http://incorrect-ssss-quotes.tumblr.com/post/137610684778/emil-no-one-is-judging-you-its-understandable

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #8615 on: January 20, 2016, 12:45:15 PM »
Ahh, I haven't posted here in so long, but a blanket statement of appreciation for all the artists! :D

I haven't posted art in an even longer period of time, so have this(a thing that I spent way too much time on for the result).
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8616 on: January 20, 2016, 01:58:58 PM »
Ahh, I haven't posted here in so long, but a blanket statement of appreciation for all the artists! :D

I haven't posted art in an even longer period of time, so have this(a thing that I spent way too much time on for the result).

You know, with a small amount of judicious editing and a change in palette, this could be an awesome Kylo Ren ;)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8617 on: January 20, 2016, 03:06:51 PM »
Why Hello o_O Yes, this would in fact be exactly what I (and presumably a fair few others) needed to see. Wonderful job showing his emotions, and I really love how fluffy both of their hair is ^_^

Aww, thanks! I'm glad it's conveying the emotion I wanted (and that I'm not the only one who needed an Onni hug!) Hair is one of my favorite things to draw, and in this case I just kept adding fluff. :))

And thanks Róisín!

Little comic for minnions - links 2 deviant art bcos I'm worried about the size. (If anyone wants to pm me a link to how you do that -hide spoiler - thingie that'd be great . ..)

Be warned, it's  silly and shippy.  Shilly?

This is great! Emil's monologue cracks me up, and so does Reynir's "spacing out" face. I don't know if "shilly" is a word, but it totally should be...it would describe like 90% of what I draw/write for this fandom.
Spoiler: hopefully helpful info for you on spoiler tags • show
So you actually did a pretty good job...as long as you resize your images (like you did) they won't take up too much space and when people click on them it will expand the image so they can see it at normal size. But all you have to to do put something under a spoiler tag is to put [spoiler ] (without the space) and then [/spoiler ] at the end. Hope this helps!

Ooh, such an intense Emil! I love the colors you used. :)

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8618 on: January 20, 2016, 03:40:48 PM »
: o Yes, and now I can't unsee it.

My work here is done.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8619 on: January 21, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »
I know I'm a bit late saying this but Gwenno, are you trying to stop us from sleeping or something?? Good lord those things looking in are creepy - and the cracks around Onni are a very nice touch!

You know, with a small amount of judicious editing and a change in palette, this could be an awesome Kylo Ren ;)
Very nice art! And I would pay good money to see Kylo Västerström... ;D
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8620 on: January 21, 2016, 01:49:25 PM »
Olga, your choice of flowers for those boys is really thoughtful. The chinese lanterns look so good, and I like it a lot. I'm also sure your giftee liked it!

Kiraly, that looks like such a lovely Tuuri-hug. Beautiful!

Gwenno, nice drawing! The painting is such a good way of showing his demons getting closer.

Johannabelle, I like the mix of techniques you've used. His belts reminds me of a snake wrapping itself around him, a really cool effect.

Aogera, your shilly comic is absolutely hilarious, thank you for sharing!

Sumeri, beautiful as always. Your art is really distinctive and pretty!

Helia, I'm imagining a conversation going with your picture:
Emil: (after an hour and a half of washing, treating, trimming, and styling Lalli): Look, it is so easy to keep, you can do this every day and people won't think you're a bum and...
Lalli: Mrh?

Shoop, your comics are so good. Onni without a haircut? Hmm. Yes and no. No because then he wouldn't be able to braid it, and I made a braided Onni in Aquaaurions style for the current artswap. Look, mullet-hair is not all bad! No? No?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 03:52:10 PM by Unlos »

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8621 on: January 21, 2016, 03:33:02 PM »
Love what you've done with Onni's hair and shoulders.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #8622 on: January 21, 2016, 05:15:00 PM »

Rarely have I had so many mixed feelings at an image. So yes, but also so no. Great job :D

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8623 on: January 21, 2016, 05:18:51 PM »
Love what you've done with Onni's hair and shoulders.
Rarely have I had so many mixed feelings at an image. So yes, but also so no. Great job :D
Hee, thank you!

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #8624 on: January 22, 2016, 05:25:15 AM »
*hugs the screen * I miss the forum ~can i stay here always\\\
And aaaaa so many beautiful arts and comics (the comics are the most best *u*)b yes to all

Kiraly,Gwenno: I want to hug Onni so badly. He's just too precious TT^TT
Johannabelle: This looks great !! And the atmosphere it gives is just perfect CX Ahh Emil going berserk UuU)//
Unlos: I dont know how to react to this but this is awesome XDD
Just finished midterms exam (i dont think i did well lol) and halfway through the week I drew a Sigrun as a "quick " break

.... yeah I felt guilty for putting off studying.

Spoiler: some...sketches • show

multi-colored trolls ~! \o/
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖