Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484369 times)

taybee

• Tumblr
  • Emilalli Enthusiast
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8595 on: January 17, 2016, 01:33:42 AM »
Under a spoiler because
Spoiler: "art" • show

I AM IN T E A R S this is so great!?
Protect Onni 2k16

taybee

• Tumblr
  • Emilalli Enthusiast
« Reply #8596 on: January 17, 2016, 01:39:16 AM »
Ohhh so much wonderful art! Here's a lil something from me;

so the story behind this is that I tried to colour it, got mad, erased, coloured again, got mad again, erased, got tired of repeating the process, googled "color palettes", picked out something I thought seemed nice, and now we have this

also I just realized that Emil's arm is incredibly awkward because at first I had meant that to be the right arm, but apparently had a brain fart and drew the left reaching out instead XD oh well

Oh my god- oooohhhh my god I love this. I love this SO MUCH I felt my chest clench hhhhh QAQ

aww man its been a while, everyone's art is so wonderful :') I love all the Onni art in particular since he's been shown to be a gigantic baby. bless him.

I only have sketchy art at the moment, of my Descent into reynir/onni, so I'll put em under a cut. and my secret santa, since it was guessed pretty quickly haha.

Spoiler: shippy • show

also I'm sorry y'all I can't draw Onni without lopping off his mullet. boy needs a haircut.

And then this one is just straight massive.
Spoiler: show

also I HATE YOU making me fall into this ship. I tried to run after reading the fic then your art slapped me down into the pit. this is too cute aaAuGH[/b]

Stacy_S

« Reply #8597 on: January 17, 2016, 03:42:40 AM »

OMG!!! My heart will burst in ecstasy! Right now! :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:44:42 AM by Stacy_S »

Fen Shen

• Ranger
  • one post per day keeps the madness away
« Reply #8598 on: January 17, 2016, 07:10:12 AM »
shoop, that mini comic is awesome! It reminds me a lot of Avatar (the Airbender one) in a good way, with meeting spirits and so on.
Will there be a sequel? Please? :)
speaks: :germany: :uk: :france:
learning: :italy: :norway: :spain:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12:
:hat: :betterhat:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8599 on: January 17, 2016, 08:11:25 AM »
Under a spoiler because
Spoiler: "art" • show

Oh my gosh xD Totally true~

so the story behind this is that I tried to colour it, got mad, erased, coloured again, got mad again, erased, got tired of repeating the process, googled "color palettes", picked out something I thought seemed nice, and now we have this

also I just realized that Emil's arm is incredibly awkward because at first I had meant that to be the right arm, but apparently had a brain fart and drew the left reaching out instead XD oh well
This gives me life~ >w<

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8600 on: January 17, 2016, 11:14:54 AM »

HGLFD... thas nice. Thank you!
(And I love the palette. It looks really nice and soft.)
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8601 on: January 17, 2016, 11:50:47 AM »

And my turn to share the pic I made for Secret Santa. My giftee wished smth with Emilalli and flowers. I thought glass thingie would be too obvious and decided to practice watercolour instead. And I wish I knew my giftee's opinion about it...

This is beautiful, I love the plants you chose for them.
(and I feel for you not knowing how your giftee liked it. It's kind of distressing. Next time we should ask giftees to confirm they got the present at least...)

Sumeri -Wow, it's lovely. Nice colour palettes.
Kiraly - Great AU family portrait :)
shoop - the mini comic is awesome! But Onni without his silly hairdo is a bit strange; he looks too... normal :D

And this is the card I sent to Mirl :)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 12:34:16 PM by Helia »
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8602 on: January 17, 2016, 12:16:45 PM »
Olga, this is sooooo pretty! < 3 I love love the floral borders : D

Kiraly So cute (fff, that skull-tree) Are these watercolour or marker? Also that 'family picture' of yours is way too sweet. < 3

Sumeri This is gorgeous! Also ffff at the difficulties in the process. : D The palette you ended up with is great though. And I love Emil's floofy hair.

Shoop You already know that I love these and I love you. 8 )

Helia SPARKLES EVERYWHERE. If anybody can make Lalli sparkle, it's definitely Emil. (Though it would take work of course) Ffff < 3
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #8603 on: January 17, 2016, 03:10:22 PM »
Thanks Helia! And I love the sparkle hair magic going on in your picture, it's amazing!

Kiraly So cute (fff, that skull-tree) Are these watercolour or marker? Also that 'family picture' of yours is way too sweet. < 3

Hehe, thanks! That skull tree was way too fun to draw, and I'm pretty proud of how the family portrait turned out. It was my first attempt at drawing Lalli and Onni (and first successful attempt at Emil). They're watercolor, and the Secret Santa pictures are lined with micron pen. :))
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8604 on: January 17, 2016, 07:34:32 PM »
me: *seeing a nice pic on forum* ... *moves mouse to find the like button* ... *like button is not found* I keep forgetting this is not tumblr or something.... this is what happens here every time I check in
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Purple Wyrm

• The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #8605 on: January 17, 2016, 08:21:03 PM »
me: *seeing a nice pic on forum* ... *moves mouse to find the like button* ... *like button is not found* I keep forgetting this is not tumblr or something.... this is what happens here every time I check in

I'm constantly trying to upvote people's pics. Then I remember where I am and that I have to be *social* and *write something* to show my approval ;)
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8606 on: January 19, 2016, 09:04:29 AM »
I think Onni is the bravest character in this whole story, and I can only imagine how hard it must have been on him to travel all the way to Sweden for the sake of his family. Some free lessons today so I thought I'd draw him on the boat facing his demons :)

You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8607 on: January 19, 2016, 09:33:06 AM »
That's very well done, Gwenno! It takes awhile to notice how everything around him is broken.....
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8608 on: January 19, 2016, 09:41:50 AM »
I think Onni is the bravest character in this whole story, and I can only imagine how hard it must have been on him to travel all the way to Sweden for the sake of his family. Some free lessons today so I thought I'd draw him on the boat facing his demons :)

Very nice!  (And I approve -- physical, non-digital drawings!)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8609 on: January 19, 2016, 10:18:20 AM »

*_* This is wonderful! So creepy. Poor guy. I like how everything's kind of coming apart around him.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge