Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483757 times)

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8580 on: January 15, 2016, 12:24:59 AM »
Under a spoiler because
Spoiler: "art" • show

100% accurate depiction, tbh. Nothing will convince me otherwise.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #8581 on: January 15, 2016, 12:37:36 AM »
...nope...somehow...
fixed <_<

YESSSSS MORE OWL ART!!! >:3c

My statement still stands! These are hilarious and nothing can convince me that they did not happen.
YEET

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #8582 on: January 15, 2016, 02:01:15 AM »
Under a spoiler because

Ahahahahaha yes, this is what happened and I refuse to believe otherwise - headcanon accepted!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8583 on: January 15, 2016, 02:13:59 AM »
Under a spoiler because

Yes, yes, true story  :D
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Purple Wyrm

• The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #8584 on: January 15, 2016, 03:15:01 AM »
Under a spoiler because

Best! Onni! Comic! Ever!

I can't decide which I like better, his panic at his number being called, his sobbing crawl along the travelator, or his collapsing to await sweet death outside the house  ;D
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8585 on: January 15, 2016, 03:48:36 AM »
Under a spoiler because

Headcanon adopted. I laughed harder for each new leg of his travel, these are really really great! Poor, brave Onni facing his fears like that!

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #8586 on: January 15, 2016, 08:38:54 AM »
Under a spoiler because

Quoting myself <_< wow
>_>

Aghhhhh I wasn't close with "panel" 3 XD but Oh well! I am still so glad that Onni's departure made it into the comic so early though! :O Now to see if Helia's shopping spree happens....please please please pretty please!!!!!!!
It seems Onni will need new clothes while in Mora - and since I love drawing the poor miserable fellow, these doodles happened:

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:51:13 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #8587 on: January 15, 2016, 11:26:54 AM »
Aghhhhh I wasn't close with "panel" 3 XD but Oh well! I am still so glad that Onni's departure made it into the comic so early though! :O Now to see if Helia's shopping spree happens....please please please pretty please!!!!!!!

Okay, but other than the direction he's going you were spot-on...you nailed the "getting on the boat at the last minute" part. (And I'm certain he was crying the whole time, Minna was just too polite to show us.) ;)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8588 on: January 15, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »
Whoa, so many gorgeous pictures, I can only admire! <3

It seems Onni will need new clothes while in Mora - and since I love drawing the poor miserable fellow, these doodles happened:

Poor Onni! Oh, I don't like shopping, too!

And my turn to share the pic I made for Secret Santa. My giftee wished smth with Emilalli and flowers. I thought glass thingie would be too obvious and decided to practice watercolour instead. And I wish I knew my giftee's opinion about it...

Spoiler: in process pics • show

Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8589 on: January 15, 2016, 03:44:20 PM »

Spoiler: in process pics • show

Ooh, I like this! The different plants framing them are a nice touch. The composition does remind me of the way you do your glass things, but I don't think I would have guessed it was you. I'm sure your giftee liked it, it's very nice. :)

Speaking of Secret Santas, I realized I never posted mine in here. Since OrigamiOwl mentioned liking animals and nature and skulls...somehow my brain ended up with this:

And then it didn't feel like enough so I drew this too (the little SSSS logo in the corner is covering up another random doodle, since this came out of my sketchbook). I had to do some photoshop shenanigans to get the colors to look right on this one, heh.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:35:36 PM by Kiraly »
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8590 on: January 15, 2016, 04:11:50 PM »
Olga: that's pretty. I especially like your choice of wreaths for each of them!
Kiraly: such a nice tree with the cat and the skull.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #8591 on: January 16, 2016, 04:47:21 PM »
Ohhh so much wonderful art! Here's a lil something from me;

so the story behind this is that I tried to colour it, got mad, erased, coloured again, got mad again, erased, got tired of repeating the process, googled "color palettes", picked out something I thought seemed nice, and now we have this

also I just realized that Emil's arm is incredibly awkward because at first I had meant that to be the right arm, but apparently had a brain fart and drew the left reaching out instead XD oh well
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8592 on: January 16, 2016, 06:37:36 PM »

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! I feel your pain on the color palette thing...I have no idea how to pick colors for digital art. (But if you hadn't said anything no one would ever have know, because it's gorgeous!)

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8593 on: January 16, 2016, 07:39:42 PM »
Apologies for double posting, but...I kinda drew a modern AU Hotakainen family portrait. (I've been having a lot of feels recently about Tuuri's family photo that got broken, so...yeah.)

They've picked up some extra members because my shipping is out of control Tuuri and Lalli have cute boyfriends. :)

This could probably be in the future of my Hipster AU...but it's unlikely I'll actually write it to the point where everyone is taking happy family pictures, heh.

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8594 on: January 16, 2016, 07:58:50 PM »
aww man its been a while, everyone's art is so wonderful :') I love all the Onni art in particular since he's been shown to be a gigantic baby. bless him.

I only have sketchy art at the moment, of my Descent into reynir/onni, so I'll put em under a cut. and my secret santa, since it was guessed pretty quickly haha.

Spoiler: shippy • show

also I'm sorry y'all I can't draw Onni without lopping off his mullet. boy needs a haircut.

And then this one is just straight massive.
Spoiler: show