Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483990 times)

Natalie

• Tumblr
  • I love all cute things
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8460 on: December 31, 2015, 02:24:20 PM »
I shall coment on people beautiful art~

mythrysc: loooove that Sigrun!!!!
shaeira: soooo cuuuuuteee!!!!! I love it!!!! I love the bg too <3!!!
Helia: ah! cute drawing!! Emil and Lalli XD
Kiraly: pffft ahahaha, such cute kids <3
Unlos: So cute <3
Daisee: *pats Lalli*
----------------------------
Hii!!! I bring to you the last drawing of the year *gasp* (hehehe)

It's a glowing deer Lalli \o/

Emil is somewhere making a fire

I made this drawing because I needed to get out of my comfort zone and practice drawing backgrounds, so I still need a lot of practice >.< But it was made with love for all you cuties <3 <3

« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 03:26:35 PM by Natalie »
Native: :spain: (chilean)
(almost) Fluent: :usa: :england:
Learning: :france:
Wishlist: :norway: :japan: :italy: :brazil: (I can understand brazilian portuguese but not speak it or write it)

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #8461 on: December 31, 2015, 02:27:51 PM »
Hii!!! I bring to you the last drawing of the year *gasp* (hehehe)

I made this drawing because I needed to get out of my comfort zone and practice drawing backgrounds, so I still need a lot of practice >.< But it was made with love for all you cuties <3 <3
Wow, I really love the lighting in this! And that background is very awesome, I like that you included a foreground.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #8462 on: December 31, 2015, 02:37:22 PM »
... I'm suddenly very much in favor of Sigruns forgetfulness ...
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8463 on: December 31, 2015, 03:30:04 PM »

Weirdest troll I've ever seen! (But pretty!)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8464 on: December 31, 2015, 06:54:59 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Minna's update kinda inspired me to animate a little
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8465 on: December 31, 2015, 07:20:35 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

awwww, so cute! :3

Kiraly - oh, adorable (it might turn out this way in the comic...)
Unlos - I love this!
Natalie - don't know what this deer-Lalli is, but it's great!

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8466 on: January 01, 2016, 08:42:19 AM »
There's been so much pretty art lately! *w*

I did a pixel art again~!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #8467 on: January 01, 2016, 03:20:06 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I love when you do this gifs!!!! She looks so adorable! <3
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8468 on: January 01, 2016, 07:15:39 PM »
Happy New Year everyone! And all my admiration for all awesome fanart popped up here lately! (oh, people who capable to do magic-moving-pictures, are you sold your souls or something like that?)

I wanted to draw something like this for ages ... so, this is my little new year's gift for hmmm... me?
I really like the idea that every Finn (at least) has own safe spot in the dream world, but only mages are powerful enough to wake up. Not sure where and when I've come across this headcanon the first time.
Besides, Reynir and Tuuri are both sweet cinnamon rolls and they're extremely cute even if one of them is asleep. I couldn't resist ._.

Actually, I have a lot to say about this tiny fan-comic, but I'll say only: ugrhhhhhhh

Aaaaaand one stupid addition I had to do.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8469 on: January 01, 2016, 07:31:45 PM »
Happy New Year everyone! And all my admiration for all awesome fanart popped up here lately! (oh, people who capable to do magic-moving-pictures, are you sold your souls or something like that?)

I wanted to draw something like this for ages ... so, this is my little new year's gift for hmmm... me?
I really like the idea that every Finn (at least) has own safe spot in the dream world, but only mages are powerful enough to wake up. Not sure where and when I've come across this headcanon the first time.
Besides, Reynir and Tuuri are both sweet cinnamon rolls and they're extremely cute even if one of them is asleep. I couldn't resist ._.
[snip]

;D this is awesome! I love it! hehehe sleeping beauty...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:53:38 PM by Luth Nightbreeze »
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #8470 on: January 01, 2016, 07:48:00 PM »

Actually, I have a lot to say about this tiny fan-comic, but I'll say only: ugrhhhhhhh

*incoherent squealing
This is my favorite thing I've seen today aaaaa <3

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8471 on: January 01, 2016, 08:06:50 PM »
That's very sweet! I recall the idea of even non-mages having a haven in the dreamworld turning up in one of SectoBoss's excellent fics.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #8472 on: January 01, 2016, 09:45:49 PM »

I already squeed about this on Tumblr, but I felt the need to come over here and freak out about it too. I love it so much! Anything with those two cinnamon rolls in it makes me insanely happy, and that last trio of panels...well, my little shipper heart may have grown two sizes. And I love the addition too...makes me wonder if Reynir will try to reenact Sleeping Beauty the next time he visits Tuuri's dream.  ;D
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #8473 on: January 02, 2016, 06:08:29 AM »
ahhhh man!!! so much beautiful art!!! I'd be here for days if I commented on every one, but uh, dang you guys went hard haha.
I've drawn my first Emil(s) of the year, but I can't seem to focus for more than a few minutes at a time. dang meds.

edit: ah thanks for pointing it out melu! forgot the jpg tag, haha.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 06:30:01 AM by shoop »

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8474 on: January 02, 2016, 06:22:06 AM »

Awwwwww <3 *Still doesn't ship any character but loves DreamWorld and has memories from this fanfic introducing the idea Tuuri couldn't wake up but had a personal space* Mad robin, you're brilliant ! And your bonus is funny ^^

Shoop I can't see your drawing, why ? :'(
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2: