Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484231 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8445 on: December 29, 2015, 11:21:37 PM »
I drew another Sigrun, because Norwegian troll hunters have the most best uniforms.

OH MY GOSH! This is amazing, she looks so fierce! And all the details are spot-on, like the blood on her sword and the tiny drops of blood on the snow.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8446 on: December 30, 2015, 12:19:46 AM »
Oxi I like your style a lot. < 3
Unlos I love this so much. *_* Emil + Flamethrower = best.
Daea I love this too... Poor guy, somebody should cheer him up. < 3
Mithrysc Holy... *_* This is awesome! I love the contrast between the attention to detail in her clothing against the starkness of the background.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8447 on: December 30, 2015, 03:51:35 AM »
I drew another Sigrun, because Norwegian troll hunters have the most best uniforms.
*Happy sigh* :) I love the fact your Sigrun brings nearly all the colors in this snow <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #8448 on: December 30, 2015, 10:52:02 AM »
Oxi : I really like the color scheme on this one CX
Unlos : Emil looks like he's having so much fun "BUUUURN BUURN MY PRETTIES !"
Daea : ... *proceeds to hug   get scratched ..attempt to cheer up Lalli
Mithrysc :
I already saw this on tumblr and this is just soo cool *mumbles about the great composition and perspective .
and yes their uniforms' most best \o/ <3

click for bigger version

I made something for myself today .. because why not ? I could'nt decide if it'll be a dreamscape Reynir or Reynir in a baggy extra crew uniform ..sooo both ?
 XD I'm no longer a minor~not very happy about it but welp

Spoiler: the one with a very messy BG • show

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:33:37 AM by shaeira »
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8449 on: December 30, 2015, 11:22:35 AM »

click for bigger version

I made something for myself today .. because why not ? I could'nt decide if it'll be a dreamscape Reynir or Reynir in a baggy extra crew uniform ..sooo both ?
Spoiler: show

the one with a very messy BG

AHH I love it < 3 He looks so cute in the crew uniform, eeeeee!
And the background version looks awesome too! /o/
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8450 on: December 30, 2015, 11:57:40 AM »
mad robin - awww, it's awesome as always
Martti - lovely ballpoint pen drawings - see, you're good at traditional art too!  ;)
Blackberryblossoms - nice Emil, but oh no, what happent to The Hair?
Johannabelle - great Reynir and Lalli; and of course, new pens are for making fanart!
Oxi - this is cool, I like the colours you used
Daéa - sad, but very adorable Lalli...
Mithrysc - what a gorgeous Sigrun in her natural habitat
shaeira - aww, cute - I guess having a full uniform might be a dream for Reynir :)
Unlos - this art trade was a geat idea; and Olga chose the best topic - I love your Emil! :3

And speaking of art trade - here is my piece.
Unlos wanted to see the team on the day after the Christmas celebrations. Well...

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8451 on: December 30, 2015, 12:19:46 PM »

click for bigger version

Oh my gosh, such an adorable Reynir! He looks so cute with the uniform on.

(Also, happy birthday! Even if you're not excited about no longer being a minor, I hope you have a wonderful day. :) )

Unlos wanted to see the team on the day after the Christmas celebrations. Well...

Hehe, I love all their faces! You can tell they're all thinking "maybe if I don't move she'll make someone else go with her."

I also did an art trade with Unlos, who requested something with Mikkel. Somehow baby versions of Reynir and Tuuri managed to sneak in too.

I imagine their conversation goes something like this:

Mikkel: THAT'S IT! We're going on an adventure, kids!

Tuuri: But...but Mom said no!

Mikkel: ...

Mikkel: If you don't tell your mom, I'll buy you ice cream.

Tuuri and Reynir: Deal!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8452 on: December 30, 2015, 01:54:28 PM »

Wowwwwwwww this is beautiful *o*
I love the background!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #8453 on: December 30, 2015, 02:17:35 PM »

Helia, I love this!  It's just like my family the day after Christmas.  "Who wants to go running?" my athletic sister-in-law inquires briskly, while the rest of us are perfectly happy lolling around, reading, eating (or at least licking the last cookie crumbs from the tin), doing dishes, or playing with the kitty.

BTW, you generally don't need to set both the width and height with the
Code: [Select]
[img] code.  Just setting the width is enough.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8454 on: December 30, 2015, 06:27:00 PM »
BTW, you generally don't need to set both the width and height with the
Code: [Select]
[img] code.  Just setting the width is enough.

(the forum automatically sets both if your image is wider/taller than 700px, it was probably that)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8455 on: December 30, 2015, 06:31:35 PM »
Helia, thank you thank you, it is wonderful! Sigrun would do that, wouldn't she.. My part of the art trade will probably appear some time during this weekend.
Kiraly, I've already said this in PM, but thank you so much, that is a great Mikkel! He looks ready to run through the whole dungeon, if need be...
Daéa, poor sad Lalli is still really pretty.
Mith, wow. I love that picture a lot. Sigrun's footsteps in the snow, the balanced simplicity of it, and the colors.
Shaeira, Reynir looks like such a cutie in this picture! The lights on his hair and how he's just running out of the picture are my favourite things about this, I really admire your work!

And a great big thank you to Helia, Shaeira, Kiraly, Yuuago and Natalie for your comments on Emil the firefighter ;D

I finished my art-trade with Kiraly, who wanted something with Tuuri and Reynir.

These guys were so much fun to draw, I'm having such a good time doing these trades!

Mélusine

« Reply #8456 on: December 30, 2015, 07:59:57 PM »
The Enthusiasm ! :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8457 on: December 30, 2015, 08:29:53 PM »
Kiraly, I've already said this in PM, but thank you so much, that is a great Mikkel! He looks ready to run through the whole dungeon, if need be...
Mikkel can take on all the trolls! Thanks again for giving me a reason to draw him.

I finished my art-trade with Kiraly, who wanted something with Tuuri and Reynir.

These guys were so much fun to draw, I'm having such a good time doing these trades!
*snatches up these precious babies and runs away* I said it already, but I love this to pieces.

daiseerose

« Reply #8458 on: December 30, 2015, 11:15:24 PM »

I drew this a couple weeks ago, for reasons I really don't remember?

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8459 on: December 31, 2015, 12:16:36 AM »
[img width=200 ]http://i.imgur.com/lBcAS2t.png[/img]
Ooh, I love the way you did the shading on this. And in the messy background, the hands in the shadows are cool!

Hee! This is a very accurate post-Christmas scene (I'd totally be Lalli there, eating all the cookies)

Aww, little Reynir and Tuuri are adorable! Mikkel would definitely be the don't-tell-your-mother type of dad :P

Grown-up Reynir and Tuuri are likewise adorable!

Do you remember what Sigrun was saying? I'm curious what she did to make Lalli hide under the covers! Come out Lalli, you cutie pie! *holds out cookies*
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!