Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484367 times)

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8325 on: December 18, 2015, 07:23:58 PM »
Aaaah, thank you so much everyone, I'm glad you all like it! ;D I really try, haha. Also, wow, people are still commenting on my sketches, thank you for that as well.

Helia: I remember seeing those comments. :P It was only a matter of time, wasn't it. The straight face is perfect. XD
Noodly: I like these! It's always nice when people take the characters and translate them to something else.
Shoop: That is so cute! ^-^
Laufey: Ooo, a collab! Between two of the best! :D Yes, very nice.
Shaeira: Those emils are so pretty! So fab. :3
Frenci: I love that Lalli! Stars in the back are probably my favorite part, very nice touch. I also like your sketches. :)
Stacy: This is very pretty, I love the atmosphere.
Taybee: So! Cute! ;_;
Lucy C: I really like that sigrun. c: And I'm sure your book will get there soon, don't worry.
Natalie: A beautiful Reynir, I love it! But he's bleeding. D:

I didn't realize so many people had posted in the past couple days, wow. I wanted to respond to them all this time though. Anyways, earlier I was listening to music in a livestream and I'd glance at the chat every now and then in case a song title was posted. At one point I saw someone had posted "reynoodle"(probably a reference I didn't understand) and it reminded of Reynir. I don't know what happened.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #8326 on: December 18, 2015, 09:59:05 PM »

Hei! does anyone remmember the studio ghibly au where reynir was a scarf?

just really fetl like taking it out again
I actually made 2 pages of the fan comic i wanted to make last year, but then i kinda stopd working on it and i planned out aroun 15 out of ? pages
is there anyone interessed in seeing those 2 first pages? tho i don't know if i'll be working on it or not (maybe it will be just a painfully slowproces like for the lalli animation d: )
YESSSSSSS I LOVE THAT AU AND WHAAAAAT YOU STARTED A COMIC YES I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE 2 PAGES :D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8327 on: December 19, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »
"I've been away just for a couple of days. What important can happen in a couple of days?" Thought I.
Naive silly robin. A lot of awesome high-quality fanart can happen. I l-l-love you all! 

Lately I was in that mood - "prove yourself you can draw backgrounds!" Also I kinda miss Lalli, so yeah. Lalli and a lot of grey and brown spots (counts as the background).   
Aaaand... after all this fog and wetness I wanted to draw something more appropriate to my current mood. And I found another victim. 

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #8328 on: December 19, 2015, 04:38:19 PM »

I reblogged this at the speed of sound but I just noticed there's a ghost in the fog fRiCK LALLI RUN
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8329 on: December 19, 2015, 04:48:31 PM »
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8330 on: December 19, 2015, 04:50:13 PM »
"I've been away just for a couple of days. What important can happen in a couple of days?" Thought I.
Naive silly robin. A lot of awesome high-quality fanart can happen. I l-l-love you all! 

Lately I was in that mood - "prove yourself you can draw backgrounds!" Also I kinda miss Lalli, so yeah. Lalli and a lot of grey and brown spots (counts as the background).   
Aaaand... after all this fog and wetness I wanted to draw something more appropriate to my current mood. And I found another victim. 

Speaking of awesome high quality fanart - this!

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8331 on: December 19, 2015, 04:58:41 PM »

*repeatedly slams fist on table* WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THESE WHY IS YOUR ArT SO HECKING LOVELY IT'S SO UNFAIR. SUPER SUPER UNFAIR also don't stop drawing draw a lot please keep drawing "those two princesses" as your mom called them according to your tumblr tags

(also i feel super obliged to point out this is page 555 of the art museum. that's all)
you'll know where to find me.

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8332 on: December 19, 2015, 05:27:14 PM »
Oh, thank you guys! (ノ*゚▽゚*)

I just noticed there's a ghost in the fog fRiCK LALLI RUN
Yay it's noticeable! But let's face the truth - this poor little helpless ghost is the one who needs to run away. Yes, I had this in the back of my mind while drawing.

(also i feel super obliged to point out this is page 555 of the art museum. that's all)
Awww, Haiz and their number obsession ^^
Wow! What a beautiful and impressive number!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 05:30:37 PM by mad robin »

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #8333 on: December 19, 2015, 05:30:36 PM »
Yay it's noticeable! But let's face the truth - this poor little helpless ghost is the one who needs to run away. Yes, I had this in the back of my mind while drawing.

Oh yes. Very good.
please draw a continuation? *3*
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #8334 on: December 19, 2015, 05:35:05 PM »

These are so awesome and beautiful! :o The color schemes are absolutely gorgeous. And I didn't even see that ghost until Rabbit pointed it out, eek.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:54:18 AM by Johannabelle »
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #8335 on: December 19, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »

(I really need to widen my vocabulary and not just spout beautiful pretty awesome amazing all the time)
Ooooooh this is just beautiful //the color schemes are wonderful and worked really well on the atmosphere *//o//*
The bg is just lovely *cant draw BGs X/
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8336 on: December 19, 2015, 06:16:29 PM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh sooooo prettyyyyyyyyyyyy! Teach me your waaayssssssssss!

* Feartheviolas is glad her duct tape is working
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Natalie

• Tumblr
  • I love all cute things
« Reply #8337 on: December 19, 2015, 08:54:50 PM »

OMG this is so beautiful ;A; I want to cry TT-TT
Native: :spain: (chilean)
(almost) Fluent: :usa: :england:
Learning: :france:
Wishlist: :norway: :japan: :italy: :brazil: (I can understand brazilian portuguese but not speak it or write it)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8338 on: December 19, 2015, 09:34:27 PM »
Mad Robin, I also saw these on Tumblr. They are so lovely. Please please please keep arting for us. ;_;
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #8339 on: December 19, 2015, 10:59:01 PM »
Oh my, once again there's just so much awesome art! AAAAaaa you are all such magnificent beings making such great things!
mad robin, those are soooo so lovely

so, after a longish while  of radio silence, I've dropped in to give you this messy, uhmm, thing:

//edit: i like the lineart so it deserves a mention:

Spoiler: show

Let it be known that I'm not really comfortable drawing coats/cloaks. Or fur. So naturally the one guy I draw the most is often seen wearing a furcoat

there was supposed to be a thingie in his hands. what thingie? i don't know. a thing. but then i forgot, so now there's no thingie in his hands
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:17:10 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: