Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483985 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8310 on: December 17, 2015, 05:59:15 PM »
Well, I was a little bored without today comic update. So. I've made this:
http://stacy-sumrachnaya.tumblr.com/image/135045861067
Oooh, beautiful !
Welcome Stacy, don't hesitate to tell us more about yourself in the Introduction thread ;)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #8311 on: December 17, 2015, 06:10:44 PM »
but since someone said I ruined THE HAIR with the lack of sparkles

hue hue hue ¬u¬
TECHNICALLY I never said you ruined it I just said you messed it up YOU KNOW SINCE IT WAS A PICTURE OF EMIL WITH MESSY HAIR but I approve of this nevertheless
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

taybee

• Tumblr
  • Emilalli Enthusiast
« Reply #8312 on: December 17, 2015, 06:18:22 PM »
yells because I look away for a few seconds and GLORIOUS ART???
Daéa: ohhh my gosh I saw this meme going around on tumblr, you did their expressions so wellllll. someone save tuuri hotakainen (ty!!)
Haiz: um, you're the best??? oh my god. reynir. please. (I saw the 'im sorry' caption and was like oh nooo its gonna be tragic and nearly bust a lung GOOD!!!)
Johannabelle: ahhhh man I love these colors so muuuch. you make the red pop out against the blue so well, I'm a big fan ;_;
Helia: I am 900% into this theme. Why does Mikkel look so good in lace.
Noodly Appendage: aw nice!! i like how you managed to make the subject diverse/interesting across six different images, gj!!!

ok so I was watching the latest b99 episode and Rosa did something that was so Lalli I had to draw the scene, and um. Kastrup Nine Nine?? (you probably will have to view it in a new tab, sorry 4 tiny writing :'))

*heavy breathing* Lalli in that jacket though yooooooooooooo
Also this made me cackle loudly, good job!

taybee

• Tumblr
  • Emilalli Enthusiast
« Reply #8313 on: December 17, 2015, 06:21:16 PM »
Ack so I drew this like a month ago and idk what else I wanna do with it so I'm gonna toss it up here before Tumblr-

More Emilalli to the surprise of NO ONE.
Trying a sort of lineless speedpaint style~

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #8314 on: December 17, 2015, 09:18:52 PM »
Ack so I drew this like a month ago and idk what else I wanna do with it so I'm gonna toss it up here before Tumblr-

*hyperventilates in the corner* OH MY GOSH.

(There is so much fantastic art in the last few pages that I can't even handle it.)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8315 on: December 18, 2015, 12:16:57 AM »

So cute! And just what I needed ^w^ bad dreams uhrg

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Stacy_Sumrachnaya

« Reply #8316 on: December 18, 2015, 04:05:52 AM »
Wow!! O_O It looks amazing! I especially like how you did the tree line and the reflection in the water :)
Thanks, but you thought toooo good of my skills ::) ::) ::) The tree line and the reflection in the water are the work of the photographer (Photo: Tiina Törmänen). I've just chosen the good photo and inserted Lalli and his bird there :D

Stacy_Sumrachnaya

« Reply #8317 on: December 18, 2015, 04:09:53 AM »
already saw this on tumblr but aaaaa this is really pretty X3 (how do you make gifs OTL)
 Haiz: I have wronged THE HAIR
Mélusine : *A* thank you :'(
Yuuago: *pairs up with Yuu in the creepingHello and welcome ~!~  to insert the pics you have to put the image link in between the [ img] insert link here [ /img] ^^
I couldnt see the pic since tumblr works slow for me :/
For more information regarding pic inserting How to Insert Images and Other Things
My bad :-[ I've just fix it, hoping it'll work now

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #8318 on: December 18, 2015, 07:37:06 AM »
shaeira: hehe
(you mean how as in how do you manage with ac patience or what i do in photoshop? cos for the second one is rather easy really.)

Yuuago,Haiz,Mélusine: [saunds of apretiations] *really doesn't know how to react to compliments*

Hei! does anyone remmember the studio ghibly au where reynir was a scarf?

just really fetl like taking it out again
I actually made 2 pages of the fan comic i wanted to make last year, but then i kinda stopd working on it and i planned out aroun 15 out of ? pages
is there anyone interessed in seeing those 2 first pages? tho i don't know if i'll be working on it or not (maybe it will be just a painfully slowproces like for the lalli animation d: )
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8319 on: December 18, 2015, 11:06:26 AM »
I'm going temporarily out of my lurking mode (while I'm waiting for the SSSS book to arrive, maybe it's still too early, considering I'm in Italy, but I'm slowly starting to get worried...)
 :)

Sigrun

Emil and Lalli (older sketch)
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8320 on: December 18, 2015, 11:21:02 AM »
Thanks, but you thought toooo good of my skills ::) ::) ::) The tree line and the reflection in the water are the work of the photographer (Photo: Tiina Törmänen). I've just chosen the good photo and inserted Lalli and his bird there :D
That's what I get for checking on my phone late at night xD They blended in very well in the photo though ^^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Natalie

• Tumblr
  • I love all cute things
« Reply #8321 on: December 18, 2015, 11:35:31 AM »
I finished the Raynir fanart \o/ Thanks again to those who went to see the livestream :3

I hope you like it :D

Native: :spain: (chilean)
(almost) Fluent: :usa: :england:
Learning: :france:
Wishlist: :norway: :japan: :italy: :brazil: (I can understand brazilian portuguese but not speak it or write it)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8322 on: December 18, 2015, 11:57:50 AM »
Brambles ? What have you done, Reynir ?
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Stacy_Sumrachnaya

« Reply #8323 on: December 18, 2015, 05:49:54 PM »
I finished the Raynir fanart \o/ Thanks again to those who went to see the livestream :3

WOW!!! ;)

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8324 on: December 18, 2015, 06:20:43 PM »

I thought it was chrismasy pic, like he kinda stuck with some christmas lights (the cables of it) and some christmas decorations..... xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20: