Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484300 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8250 on: December 15, 2015, 09:15:38 AM »

Today, for the first time in the whole month, I had some hours of totally free time. I made the best possible decision and spent those precious hours rereading SectoBoss' "Windy City Blues". And sketching quick doodles. I think these don't quite accurately match the text, the first one especially, but I had so much fun drawing this.

These are brilliant! ;D

Johannabelle: One can't have too many sleeping Lalli:s ^w^ it looks so soft and comfy~
Also loving that surprised/flustered Emil >w<

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8251 on: December 15, 2015, 09:48:05 AM »
Imagine Mad Robin quietly sitting in a corner, sobbing and EEEing at everything she sees here. My tiny heart can't bear this amount of perfectness

Today, for the first time in the whole month, I had some hours of totally free time. I made the best possible decision and spent those precious hours rereading SectoBoss' "Windy City Blues". And sketching quick doodles. I think these don't quite accurately match the text, the first one especially, but I had so much fun drawing this.

OK, that's FUN :)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8252 on: December 15, 2015, 10:09:43 AM »

Spoiler: Four More sketches! • show

AaaaaAAAaahhhh i wanna hug all of these drawings!! I'm not sure if the lallis would appreciate it, though. i feel a deep connection in my soul to the "nice hat" one.
you'll know where to find me.

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #8253 on: December 15, 2015, 01:11:20 PM »
Haven't been here is a while, but I just have to comment!

oh gosh they're so pretty!
I really really like the way you draw shoulders for some reason? idk
Thanks, I actually really like drawing shoulders! (and collarbones, like ALOT. Like, I might have a minor problem, I'm addicted to bust shots O_O)
:OOOO
thats so pretty I love it

(also a warning for everyone: my tablet works again. Be Prepared. I have a Backlog of ideas)
Thanks (and doooo eeeetttttt)
They are all so cute! :D All their precious smiles, aww. I'm excited. :3

Because I haven't posted art in here lately, have a Lalli scribble I did on my mom's phone today.

I know, aren't they cuties?!
(I love this drawing btw, you have much skill on the phone!)
Aww, these are so adorable! I love it!
THHHAANNNKK YOOOUUUUUU

Guys I did a meme thing :3 Based on this http://natbrowniecupcakes.tumblr.com/post/134883656724/anotheraquarius-marvelousmangamaestro I hope you like it~

YES YES, DA MEME QUEEN APPROVES OF YOUR OFFERING

I've been looking for new ways to color since I usually dislike flatting colors, and Emil was my experiment-victim.

This was a lovely attempt, I love how sunny the whole thing looks! And Emil's hair looks so fluffy, I wanna pet it :3

You guys, I see all your awesome art and enjoy it, though I'm not sociable enough to comment lately.
I did however produce more art, this one based on the artist Lalli AU created by SectoBoss (I just couldn't help it):

WHHHHOOOAAA NICE, (not nice for poor baby Lalli), but NICE :D

After Scouts Amazing picture and all the inspiring art, I just wanted to show you a picture from Lallis work day night.

That is one giraffe I would be happy to never meet, very spooky!

And after the seriously good masterpieces I drop here something silly.
The young Hotakainens got some funny pullovers...

OH MAH GOD TOO CUTE TO HANDLE! Those little sweaters are just the cutest in your style!

Hi!! I have another drawing to share with you guys :D (Being on vacations is the best :3) Because I love lolita style

A sailor lolita and a military lolita  ;D
Yes Lolita is very good, but even BETTER when it is on the most bestest laddies of our motley crew! They look so cute, and nice job on the perspective!

I think I'll put these in here..for storage's sake. It's just my advent calendar portraits, they're done with red, orange and plum oil pastels....but because of poopy lighting I had to clean them up a bit on the computer. :3

Under a spoiler because there are like, 6 pictures.
Spoiler: show
Sigrun

Blurry Mikkel

Lalli

Tuuri

Reynir

And a weirdly baby-faced Emil -_-

They actually look better if you blur your eyes a bit <_<
>_>

Nice use of oil pastels, they can be hard to work with, so props to you!

YUS HIGH QUALITY ROBIN ART, MUY BUENO!
I always love how much energy you put into your drawings and facial expressions (and I'm just gonna echo everyone here and point out what an absolute cutie Tuuri is , OHMAHGOD)

I've been working on something for a while but the colors and background are really annoying me, so for now have a SSSSketch dump! This first one is of Lalli sleeping, which is apparently my favorite thing, because I think this is the 5th drawing I've done of him just sleeping. ::) (I haven't posted the others) I posted my other sketches under the cut for space.

Spoiler: Four More sketches! • show

He's noticed something.

This is my personal favorite facial expression, the one people make when they get caught doing something. Though Emil looks like he's about to have a heart attack. Lalli just looks moderately surprised. Also, after I finished drawing I realized that Emil's pose is really similar to that of Piney's avatar, but severely panicked.

I titled this one "Nice hat".

"Uh yeah no thanks"

OH WOW. WOW. WoOOWwww
I love the way you draw the fabric and their hands, they look good! And especially their noses, they look very good in profile! I just wanna take a nap in the sun next to Lalli, he looks so darn peaceful and comfy! :)) (And you were actually able to make Lalli look like a 19 year old boy, wow, what sorcery is this ? ? ?)
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8254 on: December 15, 2015, 02:23:52 PM »
Sc0ut, great! So expressive and dramatic!

Lars_B, moosegiraffe-beast is so creepy!

Helia, so beautiful and warm!

Natalie, wow! I like lolita style!

mad robin, brilliant!

Johannabelle, ah, so cute!
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #8255 on: December 15, 2015, 05:07:57 PM »
Haven't been here is a while, but I just have to comment!

^ Can I ditto this and this?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:09:29 PM by Antillanka »
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #8256 on: December 16, 2015, 06:57:05 AM »
blanket love for all the artists!!! how is it whenever I check back here there's so much goin' on. I love it.

ok, so, sectoboss finished his Modern AU fic today and I wanted to draw a scene from it! (and, I drew too quickly, whoops.) and its a spoiler. which is why this is under spoiler tag.

hahahaha im FINE, I'm fine, I am totallyl fine about lalli burning through years of his life to give Emil a few more seconds im FINE
here's a poem that shows how fine I am

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8257 on: December 16, 2015, 07:02:49 AM »
blanket love for all the artists!!! how is it whenever I check back here there's so much goin' on. I love it.

ok, so, sectoboss finished his Modern AU fic today and I wanted to draw a scene from it! (and, I drew too quickly, whoops.) and its a spoiler. which is why this is under spoiler tag.

hahahaha im FINE, I'm fine, I am totallyl fine about lalli burning through years of his life to give Emil a few more seconds im FINE

This is marvellous!
Oh good lord the dark, rotten colours of his haven and the glow from his hands and his expression, it's all just how I'd imagined it! How the heck did you manage to do something like this so quickly!? Colour me impressed!
Also that's a seriously appropriate poem.
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #8258 on: December 16, 2015, 07:11:21 AM »
This is marvellous!
Oh good lord the dark, rotten colours of his haven and the glow from his hands and his expression, it's all just how I'd imagined it! How the heck did you manage to do something like this so quickly!? Colour me impressed!
Also that's a seriously appropriate poem.

aww thank you!! your fic is marvellous!!

haha I was SO EXCITED about applying the poem that I decided to draw it immediately, and then I did a quick value study, and then it turned into??? What can I say man your flash-writing Inspired.
but I'm glad I nailed that scene!!! Your visuals during it were so compelling I really wanted to have a crack at it.

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #8259 on: December 16, 2015, 07:14:05 AM »

I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8260 on: December 16, 2015, 07:20:46 AM »
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

WE'RE ALL CRYING
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #8261 on: December 16, 2015, 08:09:11 AM »
WE'RE ALL CRYING

WELL, IM,
Spoiler: more World Of Difference spoilers • show

edit: my tears interfered with my keyboard and I just posted the link by accident.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:17:12 AM by shoop »

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8262 on: December 16, 2015, 08:32:58 AM »

Stop making me have tears in the corners of my eyes, both of you ! <3 <3 <3

Edit :
WE'RE ALL CRYING
Oh, well... T_T

WELL, IM,

edit: my tears interfered with my keyboard and I just posted the link by accident.
*Sighs. Suddenly needs hugs*
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:35:17 AM by Mélusine »
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #8263 on: December 16, 2015, 08:34:05 AM »
WELL, IM,

YOU'RE CRYING WITH YOUR STYLUS THAT'S LIKE THE SAME BUT BETTER
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #8264 on: December 16, 2015, 08:43:24 AM »
Stop making me have tears in the corners of my eyes, both of you ! <3 <3 <3

Edit :Oh, well... T_T
*Sighs. Suddenly needs hugs*

awww! yeah I'm still teary toooooo

YOU'RE CRYING WITH YOUR STYLUS THAT'S LIKE THE SAME BUT BETTER

I TRIED TO BE COOL BUT!!! I HAVE A LOT OF EMOTIONS ABOUT THIS FIC!!!!!!