Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484265 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8235 on: December 14, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »
Nah, I put it under the tag because it's not really very good (at least I don't think so.  I *know* that I can draw better than that!)
that's a really sucky reason to put things under spoilers >:c NO OFFENCE but it was good. so. you don't need to hide it.
you'll know where to find me.

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8236 on: December 14, 2015, 05:37:45 PM »
Imagine Mad Robin quietly sitting in a corner, sobbing and EEEing at everything she sees here. My tiny heart can't bear this amount of perfectness

Today, for the first time in the whole month, I had some hours of totally free time. I made the best possible decision and spent those precious hours rereading SectoBoss' "Windy City Blues". And sketching quick doodles. I think these don't quite accurately match the text, the first one especially, but I had so much fun drawing this.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8237 on: December 14, 2015, 05:39:54 PM »
Today, for the first time in the whole month, I had some hours of totally free time. I made the best possible decision and spent those precious hours rereading SectoBoss' "Windy City Blues". And sketching quick doodles. I think these don't quite accurately match the text, the first one especially, but I had so much fun drawing this.

These are awesome! I love them so much, they made me laugh when I saw them just now. I love Emil and Lalli's expressions and Sigrun looks aaaaaaaaaammaaaaaazzzzinnggg :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8238 on: December 14, 2015, 05:42:23 PM »

EEEEEEEEEEEE robin art!!! sectofic fanart at that (and some OTHER fic for a change hahaha)!!!!! this is so good, their expressions are on point, tuuri is so cute with that hairstyle and im so so so happy you drew sigrun in that outfit. there is good in this world
you'll know where to find me.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8239 on: December 14, 2015, 05:52:00 PM »
Mad robin: Sigrun is awesome - love her dangerous expression! Tuuri is very much as described in story, and the fashions suit her (loooove 20s clothes). And the expressions on Emil and Lalli! Their disarrayed hair, pinpoint eyes and smoke stains.....and Siv's face.(goes off giggling)
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8240 on: December 14, 2015, 05:55:26 PM »

Hooooooo ! :D <3 (And an other fic I missed to read !)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8241 on: December 14, 2015, 06:07:57 PM »
* starfallz adds another fic to the Must Read pile
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8242 on: December 14, 2015, 06:37:00 PM »

Excuse me while I flail incoherently for a while. These are so awesome!
Well now there's some inspiration to pick that fic back up if ever there was any...
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #8243 on: December 14, 2015, 06:46:59 PM »

I am in love with this!!
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #8244 on: December 14, 2015, 07:09:32 PM »

I LOVE THESE
THEIR FACES IN THAT FIRST ONE
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Natalie

• Tumblr
  • I love all cute things
« Reply #8245 on: December 14, 2015, 07:46:45 PM »

I already said it on tumblr but I'll say it again here: I LOVE IT!!!!
Native: :spain: (chilean)
(almost) Fluent: :usa: :england:
Learning: :france:
Wishlist: :norway: :japan: :italy: :brazil: (I can understand brazilian portuguese but not speak it or write it)

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #8246 on: December 14, 2015, 09:39:23 PM »
Helia: Aww, they're all so cute! I love the cat on Lalli's sweater. ;)
Natalie: This is also sooo cute! I really like your style and the way you colored the faces. c:
Owl: I commented on these on the advent calendar already, but it certainly couldn't hurt to say it again- I love these! No blurring of eyes neccesary.
Mad Robin: These are just? So great? I love Emil's face in the first drawing, Lalli does not look as amused. XD I'm so happy to see people are still drawing fanart of Sectoboss' great fic, I'm tempted to reread it now.

I've been working on something for a while but the colors and background are really annoying me, so for now have a SSSSketch dump! This first one is of Lalli sleeping, which is apparently my favorite thing, because I think this is the 5th drawing I've done of him just sleeping. ::) (I haven't posted the others) I posted my other sketches under the cut for space.

Spoiler: Four More sketches! • show

He's noticed something.

This is my personal favorite facial expression, the one people make when they get caught doing something. Though Emil looks like he's about to have a heart attack. Lalli just looks moderately surprised. Also, after I finished drawing I realized that Emil's pose is really similar to that of Piney's avatar, but severely panicked.

I titled this one "Nice hat".

"Uh yeah no thanks"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:45:09 PM by Johannabelle »
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8247 on: December 14, 2015, 11:02:48 PM »
Teehee thanks, guys!  :))
And yes, it was started mostly because of my unstoppable urge to draw Sigrun in a suit  ;D

Johannabelle oh wow it's amazing! I'm absolutely in love with the first one!

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #8248 on: December 15, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »
Mad Robin! wow those look good! and (dare I say I love Sigrun most? but I always do)
Johannabelle! I think that Is the most comfortable rest I have seen so far for Lalli! the guy really deserves it!
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8249 on: December 15, 2015, 07:55:40 AM »
Mad Robin Hwaaaa that suited Sigrun... Yes... But let's talk about Tuuri too, oh my GOSH she is so adorable the way you drew her with that hairstyle, I want to squish her little face!

Johannabelle That sleepy Lalli < 3 Those Emils < 3 That everything < 3 Always a pleasure to see your art in this thread, yes.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge