Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484605 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8205 on: December 13, 2015, 05:30:25 AM »

eeeeeeeeee another one hahahah. Daea drew the same thing a couple pages back, but in my opinion we can never have enough even of the same memes. especially not when your style is super cute like this.

I don't understand why you put this under a spoiler - is it because it's an actual spoiler for the asoiaf books? because that makes perfect sense and im sorry for unspoilering it
(nice art btw!! draw more)

aaaaaaaaaa so beautiful
somethign about the colouring gives me a really good feeling?? like this art makes me genuinely happy to look at. also emil looks pretty good with the ear stud actually
you'll know where to find me.

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #8206 on: December 13, 2015, 05:51:29 AM »
I may have committed art, but it's terrible.  You can tell I haven't drawn ANYTHING in probably 2 years, but it felt good to get the pad and pencils out again.

The art I may or may not have committed may or may not be here.  If it is, though, it's definitely the first piece of fan art I've ever done.
Spoiler: show

We all know that Sigrun is the one who deserves to sit on the Iron Throne, right?

ahaha, that's so cool and very befitting. though she might end up like the other baratheon if she stays there after taking it. Let her be out in the field!

Haiz thank you very much XD. I am not going to repeat that too often though.
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #8207 on: December 13, 2015, 05:58:40 AM »
Gorgeous as always, everyoen!

Because I haven't posted art in here lately, have a Lalli scribble I did on my mom's phone today.

H
HOW EVEN

Guys I did a meme thing :3 Based on this http://natbrowniecupcakes.tumblr.com/post/134883656724/anotheraquarius-marvelousmangamaestro I hope you like it~

A++ in-character memeing

I have some offerings for the sigrunvoid from a thing I'm working on:

(cut off a lot bc everything below the head is like chicken scratch to me)
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #8208 on: December 13, 2015, 06:55:32 AM »
You guys, I see all your awesome art and enjoy it, though I'm not sociable enough to comment lately.
I did however produce more art, this one based on the artist Lalli AU created by SectoBoss (I just couldn't help it):

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8209 on: December 13, 2015, 07:38:58 AM »

aaaaaaaa nice nice nice nice nice nice NICE
sigrun with those scratches on her cheek is one of the best sigruns and there are so many of them i'm so happy

AAAAaaaaaaAAAAA!!!!!!!
seems like dear sectoboss struck some kind of fanartist gold with this au, because it keeps getting art and this is so WHOA
you'll know where to find me.

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #8210 on: December 13, 2015, 08:10:18 AM »
After Scouts Amazing picture and all the inspiring art, I just wanted to show you a picture from Lallis work day night.

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8211 on: December 13, 2015, 08:17:02 AM »
Misea: your scratched-up Sigrun looks unusually vulnerable, for her.

Sc0ut: I've always liked your photorealistic art style, especially when applied to such nonstandard subjects for that style. I love how you have done that juxtaposition of the troll claw looking as though it is coming out of the canvas, and the despair of Lalli's body language. We've missed you! Hope things aren't too bad?

Lars: the giraffe-beast (at least I presume that's what it is?) is weird and creepy and funny all at once, but that sky is just beautiful!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Natalie

• Tumblr
  • I love all cute things
« Reply #8212 on: December 13, 2015, 08:26:40 AM »
Thank you people for your nice comments :D

You guys, I see all your awesome art and enjoy it, though I'm not sociable enough to comment lately.
I did however produce more art, this one based on the artist Lalli AU created by SectoBoss (I just couldn't help it):

Wow woah this is so cool and beautiful I love it.
Native: :spain: (chilean)
(almost) Fluent: :usa: :england:
Learning: :france:
Wishlist: :norway: :japan: :italy: :brazil: (I can understand brazilian portuguese but not speak it or write it)

chaelcodes

« Reply #8213 on: December 13, 2015, 08:48:20 AM »

I don't normally comment here,  but this perfect. The tendons and ribs of the troll lurking in the painting.  The way the claws reach out of the painting to drag him into his nightmares. The way the rags look almost like bones. The splash of paint on the wall like blood. The white paint on the floor that evokes a feather. It looks so organic and real, like he's surrounded by the components of his vision, but they're just art supplies. The way the light wraps around him, and his blood colored hands gripping his head capture how he's tormented and barely hanging on to his sanity. The baggy shirt and his skinny arms make him look so young and small and weak. The spartan room with a radiator, and widow with no finishing touches manages to describe his financial state.
I feel this image manages to capture every aspect of artist Lalli's life before Emil enters it.
:artd:   :book1+:   :chap6:   :chap7:   :chap8:   :chap9:   :chap10: :chap11:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8214 on: December 13, 2015, 08:51:54 AM »
johannabelle: what....what. you got such lovely linework drawing with your fingers, howww.
natalie: these expressions are cute! I like how you emphasized the size difference haha.
urbicande: yeeppp. the new god-queen emperor in our midst, right now!! (two years! it doesn't show at all, bro.)

I've been looking for new ways to color since I usually dislike flatting colors, and Emil was my experiment-victim.

He looks lovely <3

Wow this is incredible! It looks like that grossling is about to jump out of the painting O_O

Did a quick Sigrun

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8215 on: December 13, 2015, 09:15:48 AM »

Ohmygosh. This is breathtaking. I just wow.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
« Reply #8216 on: December 13, 2015, 09:43:10 AM »
I've been looking for new ways to color since I usually dislike flatting colors, and Emil was my experiment-victim.

Now that right there is a quality Emil. I love how you drew his hair shorter, it's so cute.

Guys I did a meme thing :3 Based on this http://natbrowniecupcakes.tumblr.com/post/134883656724/anotheraquarius-marvelousmangamaestro I hope you like it~

This is really funny! The expressions are spot-on, bot accurate representatives of the original and hilariously inc character.

I have some offerings for the sigrunvoid from a thing I'm working on:

(cut off a lot bc everything below the head is like chicken scratch to me)

Love how you draw her nose! The hair is also great. ;)

I just had the immense pleasure of seeing this via the tumblr and enjoyed it there very much... dang, I love it. The atmosphere of the drab, empty room and Lalli's own rather drab grayness contrasted with the bright paint splatters is just... mmmmm.... I loooooooove this.....

After Scouts Amazing picture and all the inspiring art, I just wanted to show you a picture from Lallis work day night.

The caption made me laugh! Also, great idea with the giraffe beast... I wonder what happened to the zoos during the outbreak?? Talk about nightmare fuel... a post-rash zoo would be a spectacular spectacle of freakiness.

PS THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS ON MY ART!
:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8217 on: December 13, 2015, 11:08:20 AM »

You stopped my goddamn heart with this one, I swear. This deserves way more praise than the fic it's based off, let's put it that way!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8218 on: December 13, 2015, 11:58:48 AM »
There are too many awesome arts and I don't know if I can comment on them all without missing some, sob. ;3;

Anyway.
Natalie I can not get enough of this meme and your adorable style really suits it.
Shoop please use Emil as a practice victim more, because your work is always lovely to see and I am super biased. ;p
Misea YESSSS Sigruns *_* Whatever this is for, will you be showing the final? I am curious
Scout Holy mother of -- This is really well done. Yes. Good show.
Lars I busted a gut laughing when I saw this on tumblr. YES INDEED, very strange moose, A++ would lol again.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8219 on: December 13, 2015, 12:07:36 PM »

AGGGH it's terrifying and awesome and AGGGH.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.