Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484194 times)

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8175 on: December 09, 2015, 08:51:45 PM »
since yesterday's update was really bad ending for Reynir, and no update for today, I tried to draw something funny to make people feel less sad about Reynir.

my humour is weird, so under spoiler:
Spoiler: show

KILL ME NOW

I saw this on Tumblr and I am seriously considering killing you. Why am I laughing? This is awful?? XD

Anyways, I was feeling very sad for our poor team puppy, and so like everyone else I did a quick not mindblown!Reynir sketch. He's so sweet he deserves to be happy! That's all. Oh, except it's on my Tumblr.
:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #8176 on: December 09, 2015, 09:00:41 PM »
I like it! The hair on the Reynir in the upper left corner is especially amazing.

Thank you!! :D

Wow! Nice! What sort of tablet is it? :O Does this mean we may get even more arts from you...? ;3

It's an Intuos Art! And I hope so... I just need to understand a little bit more about the mysteries of this digital stuff... My first few minutes must have looked pretty funny, I felt like a caveman who was given technology to try it out... e__e

Daéa Reina - WOW! That is such a lifelike Reynir *_* it's giving me chills and I am so impressed with your "testing out" of the new tablet. How on earth did you manage to master it this quickly?

Thank you so much!! ;__;
I, uh... I got pretty angry at myself at the beginning for not being able to draw a simple decent line... So I guess my progress was made out of pure rage? ;D

shoop: Your drawings are so simple and so amazing, you can capture so many moods and expressions with just a few lines, and I'm your fan.

blackberryblossoms: Awwww, so cute!! I love the kitty's face and the colors, they look so smooth! :D

LordoftheThings: Pffff, I love this. Reynir's resignation to whatever happens to him is an inspiration to us all.
Also, Sigrun and Mikkel look hilarious.

Rabbit: Such happy colors! And the smol little paf... I want a cat, right now.

OrigamiOwl: You captured this scene's mood so well! Lalli's expression of terror is on point.

Martti: Nooo, nobody is going to kill you. This is really funny! In a weird way, but... Well, it's all just a dream, right? :P

Gwenno: Aaa, I really like Sigrun headbutting the trollbear! And your illustrations of Sectoboss' fic are really nice too!

Windfighter: You're eeeevil. That's all I have to say right now. XD

Miss Honeyham: I saw this on tumblr and I love it!! So so much! I really like when people draw Reynir with freckles on his arms and legs. And his expression is so cute!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #8177 on: December 10, 2015, 01:30:14 PM »
Doubleposting, woo!!

Little sketchdump for today...

Astronaut!Lalli has been on my list of things to draw since Piney mentioned that funny story about how her grandma saw the SSSS crew... So here we have Lalli in his spacesuit as well as the expedition's jumpsuit. I really want to see a Space AU someday... *looks at the fic writers*

Am I late to the waistcoat!Emil bandwagon? Anyway... I had to draw him, because of reasons.

I'm not sorry for all the ReynirxTuuri fluff I've been posting these days... >__>
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Natalie

• Tumblr
  • I love all cute things
« Reply #8178 on: December 10, 2015, 01:42:06 PM »
since yesterday's update was really bad ending for Reynir, and no update for today, I tried to draw something funny to make people feel less sad about Reynir.

my humour is weird, so under spoiler:
Spoiler: show

KILL ME NOW

Wahahaha, I love it, I like your sense of humour it's like my sense of humour too
Native: :spain: (chilean)
(almost) Fluent: :usa: :england:
Learning: :france:
Wishlist: :norway: :japan: :italy: :brazil: (I can understand brazilian portuguese but not speak it or write it)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8179 on: December 10, 2015, 02:19:31 PM »
Doubleposting, woo!!

Astronaut!Lalli has been on my list of things to draw since Piney mentioned that funny story about how her grandma saw the SSSS crew... So here we have Lalli in his spacesuit as well as the expedition's jumpsuit. I really want to see a Space AU someday... *looks at the fic writers*

Am I late to the waistcoat!Emil bandwagon? Anyway... I had to draw him, because of reasons.

I'm not sorry for all the ReynirxTuuri fluff I've been posting these days... >__>

* Piney approves

*Piney also approves of the Reynir/Tuuri fluff

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #8180 on: December 10, 2015, 05:57:37 PM »
Doubleposting, woo!!

EEEEEEEE!!!! The Reynir/Tuuri fluff is my favorite part! (Have you been posting a lot of it? Apparently I need to look around more, because I have a great need for Reynir/Tuuri fluff).
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #8181 on: December 10, 2015, 11:42:46 PM »
Daéa Reina, those are excellent!!
(And one can never have too much ReynirxTuuri fluff!)
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #8182 on: December 11, 2015, 02:01:15 AM »
I LVOE ALL OF THEEEEESE EVERYTHING IS GREAT
wowee when was the last time I posted dang
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8183 on: December 11, 2015, 04:55:49 AM »

These are all great!
There's something about the design of Lalli's spacesuit there that reminds me of the ones they used in the film Alien - which, considering the exsitence of trolls and the like, is a little worrying! (Can you imagine what a xenomorph with the Rash would look like!?)
And it is never to late for waistcoat Emils. Never.
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8184 on: December 11, 2015, 02:42:47 PM »
Daéa, congratulations with your tablet! And putting it to very good use, I see :D

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #8185 on: December 11, 2015, 08:21:11 PM »
LOVELY AWESOME ART EVERYWHERE!

I love how much new blood is coursing into this thread, it's fun to see new styles and takes on the character we all know and love! ^-^

Here's a drawing of our little cutie pies that I did last night after lectures, because things are getting a little serious in the comic, and some smiling kiddos is just what i needed for the Holidays!

:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #8186 on: December 11, 2015, 09:31:09 PM »
oh gosh they're so pretty!
I really really like the way you draw shoulders for some reason? idk
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

LordoftheThings

• Tumblr
  • what's a "forum"? can I eat it?
  • Preferred pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #8187 on: December 12, 2015, 12:37:47 AM »

Here's a drawing of our little cutie pies that I did last night after lectures, because things are getting a little serious in the comic, and some smiling kiddos is just what i needed for the Holidays!

:OOOO
thats so pretty I love it

(also a warning for everyone: my tablet works again. Be Prepared. I have a Backlog of ideas)
Native: :usa:
Know a Little: :france:
Need to work on learning: :iceland:
I have the rosetta stone why Don't I know this: :netherlands:

Over the Hills and Faraway
For ten long years he'll count the days
Over the mountains, and the seas
A prisoners life for him there'll be

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #8188 on: December 12, 2015, 01:39:47 AM »

They are all so cute! :D All their precious smiles, aww.
(also a warning for everyone: my tablet works again. Be Prepared. I have a Backlog of ideas)
I'm excited. :3

Because I haven't posted art in here lately, have a Lalli scribble I did on my mom's phone today.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8189 on: December 12, 2015, 01:43:47 AM »
Because I haven't posted art in here lately, have a Lalli scribble I did on my mom's phone today.

You.... you... on your mom's phone?? *falls over*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help