Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484069 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8160 on: December 09, 2015, 06:57:14 AM »
I just woke up and there's all this wonderful art here? i'm probably still dreaming then
or not O:
i love e v e r y t h i n g

also im glad you like my sketches haha. shoop and owlie, you drew the scenes i considered drawing, so this all turned out just perfect >: D
you'll know where to find me.

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #8161 on: December 09, 2015, 07:02:06 AM »
I just woke up and there's all this wonderful art here? i'm probably still dreaming then
or not O:
i love e v e r y t h i n g

also im glad you like my sketches haha. shoop and owlie, you drew the scenes i considered drawing, so this all turned out just perfect >: D
Aghhh, if you wanna draw it you still....can...?? ?? D: noooo
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 07:04:10 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
« Reply #8162 on: December 09, 2015, 07:19:57 AM »
Aghhh, if you wanna draw it you still....can...?? ?? D: noooo
it was more like "i want these scenes to be drawn but i don't feel like drawing them right now because i gotta go to bed" and then my wish got fulfilled ^_____________^
you'll know where to find me.

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #8163 on: December 09, 2015, 07:37:19 AM »
it was more like "i want these scenes to be drawn but i don't feel like drawing them right now because i gotta go to bed" and then my wish got fulfilled ^_____________^
you shoould still draw tomorrow maybe <_< or next time! because it feels weeeeeird that mine's the only one for that scene like...no i cant be there randomly half-assed by myself...;-; unless shoop draws it! :O
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8164 on: December 09, 2015, 08:40:29 AM »
since yesterday's update was really bad ending for Reynir, and no update for today, I tried to draw something funny to make people feel less sad about Reynir.

my humour is weird, so under spoiler:
Spoiler: show

KILL ME NOW
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8165 on: December 09, 2015, 09:07:08 AM »
Holy wow, I agree with Haiz o_O all this art appearing in this last day is wonderful and I am so happy to see it :D just so frikkin happy you have little idea >"< (also thank you to everyone who commented on the last pic, one more day to go guys, he'll be fine....)

Lars_B - That actually seems like a very sensible idea, maybe I shall try that for thursday and see if it helps...

Haiz - I think you captured those parts of the story very well. Groggy sleepy Emil is perfect, as is everything about Lalli (and I can totally see that is a bed)

Daéa Reina - WOW! That is such a lifelike Reynir *_* it's giving me chills and I am so impressed with your "testing out" of the new tablet. How on earth did you manage to master it this quickly?

Shoop - please make some more of your comics please thank you! Your comics are such awesome and go so well with those fics

blackberryblossoms - kitty is adorabe, and I love the idea of Purrito saving the day. It will be just like catching the red dot, only this time it will work!

LordoftheThings - Funny sketches there, they made me laugh, but still poor Reynir >"<

Rabbit - I needed this so badly!!!! That tiny paw on his cheek is killing me in the best way possible :3

Origami Owl - This conveys so much of the action and desperation of the scene and I'm getting story flashes again just looking at it (totes my favourite scene btw)

Martti - !!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!? Oh my gosh I am laughing at this, but I am still not okay, but it is so frikin perfect and I love it!

Ohkay, so now that that's out of the way (a gazillion years of typing later), I also have things!

Because of testing I had no classes at school today, but still had to sit about twiddling my thumbs after finishing all my work in a few hours :/ Ended up spending a large portion of the day sketching instead unsurprisingly ^_^

First off, inspired by Aierdome's christmas fic here's a slightly younger Sigrun head-butting a bear-troll. Heheh, using school standard felt tips was fun

and also I am such trash, and ended up copying the cool kids and drawing bits from Sectoboss' fic as well >"<

Even though I don't comment, I actually do read a fair amount of the stuff posted on the scriptorium ya know ::)
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8166 on: December 09, 2015, 09:14:58 AM »
since yesterday's update was really bad ending for Reynir, and no update for today, I tried to draw something funny to make people feel less sad about Reynir.

KILL ME NOW

Aaaahhh martti this made me laugh! XD
Also I am in love with the colour palate you used in this wow.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8167 on: December 09, 2015, 09:57:51 AM »

KILL ME NOW

If we kill you then you won't be able to make any more silly artwork, so I'm afraid we'll just have to let you live.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #8168 on: December 09, 2015, 10:00:58 AM »
Martti - !!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!? Oh my gosh I am laughing at this, but I am still not okay, but it is so frikin perfect and I love it!
Aaaahhh martti this made me laugh! XD
If we kill you then you won't be able to make any more silly artwork, so I'm afraid we'll just have to let you live.

well, I have weird humour, it hurts, but still funny I dunno how to tell it better...

I just love people being hurt and even making fun jokes while they suffer.
that's

so I don't want anyone being surprised if I do something pretty evil in the end.
I am kinda scared to do it yet, my ideas are usually more evil then the arts I end up doing.

Also I am in love with the colour palate you used in this wow.

and thanks, I tried some other colouring and random colouring, I keep trying stuffs when I start, then mix what I used before or use some way I didn1t use for long time or new techniques, I have too many ways of colouring...... the outline is always same.
and my basic colour palette is full with colours especially pastel colours, this is a bit different form my regular colours.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #8169 on: December 09, 2015, 10:27:46 AM »
I've been checking without commenting for a while (just file in the "aah" and "oohs" for the last twenty pages or so...), but c'mon, I forget to check for a day and there are already four new pages? You're amazing, people!

KILL ME NOW

This. This is totally hapenning in the background on the last page. *headcanon accepted*

Now excuse me while I go read SectoBoss' fic... Y'all did a really good job advertising it here.  ;)
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8170 on: December 09, 2015, 11:31:43 AM »
and also I am such trash, and ended up copying the cool kids and drawing bits from Sectoboss' fic as well >"<

Even though I don't comment, I actually do read a fair amount of the stuff posted on the scriptorium ya know ::)
Aaaah, these are wonderful! All this art of my fic is making me very happy!

And Martti: if your humour is weird then so is mine, this made me giggle quite a bit :D
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
« Reply #8171 on: December 09, 2015, 01:55:30 PM »
I drew a thing very inspired by the song Banks of the Ohio. I'll just put it under spoilers since shippy stuff and a murder!

Once again Emil and Lalli, I'm so sorry for how you turned out!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #8172 on: December 09, 2015, 04:50:35 PM »
I drew a thing very inspired by the song Banks of the Ohio. I'll just put it under spoilers since shippy stuff and a murder!

Once again Emil and Lalli, I'm so sorry for how you turned out!

are Emil's sparkles fallen down?

Spoiler: because I basically plan a short surprise comic and spoilers for it • show
eee... EEEEEE
this is totally or at least almost same that I actually sketched today, but I did not finish and I dunno when I will even finish that..... I mean the stabbing part.....
well I am not sure if I keep that way, or change it completely because originally in my comic there was no any stabbing, but today I drew a stabbing.  but at the moment it seems you drew kinda same scene, you are cool!!
I want more like this! I really love this now xD thanks!

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
« Reply #8173 on: December 09, 2015, 05:25:50 PM »

are Emil's sparkles fallen down?

Spoiler: because I basically plan a short surprise comic and spoilers for it • show
eee... EEEEEE
this is totally or at least almost same that I actually sketched today, but I did not finish and I dunno when I will even finish that..... I mean the stabbing part.....
well I am not sure if I keep that way, or change it completely because originally in my comic there was no any stabbing, but today I drew a stabbing.  but at the moment it seems you drew kinda same scene, you are cool!!
I want more like this! I really love this now xD thanks!

awww, thanks <3 And yes, Emil's sparkles fell down.
They died together with Emil!

I'm hoping you finnish the sketch soon, your drawings are most awesome!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #8174 on: December 09, 2015, 08:20:31 PM »
So so much lovely art!
LordoftheThings, those sketches are beautiful. Especially Mikkel.
Martti, I approve of this ending.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: