Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484181 times)

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8085 on: December 06, 2015, 07:17:19 PM »
Sunflower on the comic comments said I should post this here.  And Mikko painted the word picture that got this image stuck in my head.  So, you know who to blame.

This cartoon was whipped out pretty quickly, so I'm not sure an Art Museum is the appropriate home. :P

I would watch it. I loooooove the sock puppets' hairdos! :D
:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8086 on: December 06, 2015, 08:05:46 PM »
Sunflower on the comic comments said I should post this here.  And Mikko painted the word picture that got this image stuck in my head.  So, you know who to blame.

This cartoon was whipped out pretty quickly, so I'm not sure an Art Museum is the appropriate home. :P

This is the most perfect thing I have seen all day. : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8087 on: December 06, 2015, 08:42:16 PM »

Oh gosh that is cute. :D I'll have to look up Sunny and Mikko's comments.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8088 on: December 06, 2015, 08:42:50 PM »

OK, that has me laughing.

And welcome to the Forum!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Natalie

• Tumblr
  • I love all cute things
« Reply #8089 on: December 06, 2015, 08:53:11 PM »

OMG I can't get over Emil's puppet with socks hair that shines, it's too perfect

So I haven't looked through even a fraction of this thread (it's so giant!) but I figured I would drop by and show off the Reynir doodles I put on Tumblr. He seems determined to take over my sketchbook...

The first one might get cleaned up and watercolored (or maybe I'll use it to practice my barely existent digital skills). I like the second one as-is, which figures because I had no intention of drawing it, it just came out.

(Also Natalie your drawings are adorable! And welcome to the forum. :)))

Awww these drawings are cute, I love the sheep. Also thank you so much!!

Native: :spain: (chilean)
(almost) Fluent: :usa: :england:
Learning: :france:
Wishlist: :norway: :japan: :italy: :brazil: (I can understand brazilian portuguese but not speak it or write it)

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #8090 on: December 07, 2015, 05:30:43 AM »
Hi!
I know I am bad at frequenting the forum but I brows trough and marvel at the art from time to time! and I must say that it is AWESOME work being done!
However, today I want to share a little doodle I did

Owlie and me chatted about Bunnies in Australia and she told me about them even using Dynamite at one point to get rid of the fluffies... things then got slightly out of hand and this is the result!

Hope you like it and a big SORRY to all Rabbits out there!
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #8091 on: December 07, 2015, 06:29:13 AM »
Hi!
I know I am bad at frequenting the forum but I brows trough and marvel at the art from time to time! and I must say that it is AWESOME work being done!
However, today I want to share a little doodle I did

Owlie and me chatted about Bunnies in Australia and she told me about them even using Dynamite at one point to get rid of the fluffies... things then got slightly out of hand and this is the result!

Hope you like it and a big SORRY to all Rabbits out there!
Hahaha, Lars, that's perfect!
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #8092 on: December 07, 2015, 06:44:01 AM »
Thank you Aul!
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8093 on: December 07, 2015, 07:05:03 AM »
They don't do it so much with bunnies nowadays, but some of the guys in the Snowies used to fish with mining explosives. I didn't like that and neither did the river. The lads generally gave in when I objected to something they were doing on behalf of the land, but I never could persuade the blokes in New Guinea not to do it to saltwater crocodiles.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #8094 on: December 07, 2015, 07:15:12 AM »
They don't do it so much with bunnies nowadays, but some of the guys in the Snowies used to fish with mining explosives. I didn't like that and neither did the river. The lads generally gave in when I objected to something they were doing on behalf of the land, but I never could persuade the blokes in New Guinea not to do it to saltwater crocodiles.

as many many other things it works so much better in a comic than in reality... explosives are generally VERY bad in water and for hunting!
in this, like in so many other things, Emil and Sigrun are NOT good role models!

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8095 on: December 07, 2015, 07:47:43 AM »

(Getting a bit off-topic here but nevermind) They did it to crocodiles!?
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8096 on: December 07, 2015, 08:40:02 AM »
SectoBoss: Yeah, they did. Salties at that. Bunch of geologists working on a mineralogical survey. We had hired a croc-hunting boat in the off season, because we were going up the Arimea River taking mud samples from the banks and the riverbed at intervals. This was back before salties were protected, when they were hunted wild rather than farmed as now, but the boats used to be hired out for other things in the off season. Including the taking of mud samples. But one of the young geologists thought the fishing-with-explosives thing would be fun to try, he'd heard about it somewhere. The man was an idiot, and he persuaded some of the crew to try it. . My arguments about not disrupting the river didn't work. Eventually, the more pointed dissuasions of the locals did, since his activities mucked up the fishing for everything else as well.

Lars: Totally agree with you! I'm a bit of a fuddy-duddy when it comes to that sort of foolishness, having been in several places where people did that sort of stuff (and other even stupider things, like tearing up the wilga scrub with a long chain stretched between two tractors), and I wish they wouldn't.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8097 on: December 07, 2015, 09:07:03 AM »
SectoBoss: Yeah, they did. [...] one of the young geologists thought the fishing-with-explosives thing would be fun to try, he'd heard about it somewhere. The man was an idiot, and he persuaded some of the crew to try it. . My arguments about not disrupting the river didn't work. Eventually, the more pointed dissuasions of the locals did, since his activities mucked up the fishing for everything else as well.
Bloody hell. Some people...
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8098 on: December 07, 2015, 06:13:31 PM »
(ahhhh this thread had 222222 views until i clicked on it!!!)

Seems like we have a lot of art thread newbies lately O: i wish a warm welcome to you all, your contributions are beautiful and I hope there will be many more of them ^____________^

I drew a quick little baby reynir being safe and happy because today's update is 1000% NOPE, and partly because i need to make my brain chill before facing my death (...or just an exam) tomorrow.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:15:26 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8099 on: December 07, 2015, 06:18:05 PM »
I drew a quick little baby reynir being safe and happy because today's update is 1000% NOPE, and partly because i need to make my brain chill before facing my death (...or just an exam) tomorrow.
Awwwwww ! Too cute ! <3
I see you procrastinating, Haiz, I see you ! ;)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2: