Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483660 times)

eyjafjallajoke

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8025 on: November 30, 2015, 08:15:14 AM »
it's been a while, haha. So much good art has happened I couldn't possibly keep up with it all /throws blanket appreciation over everyone (esp drunk shenanigans and emil with kids, good lord, my favorites)

I've been doodling reynir a lot since he's the guy I have the most trouble drawing (what is your HAIR)

Cute doodle!

[ Surprisingly, I don't have much trouble with his hair. >_> ]

And Miss Honeyham and LordoftheThings, your art is lovely as well!  :D

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8026 on: November 30, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »
Aaaaaah, Miss Honeyham! You finally coloured the hairdresser salon pic ^_^ I'm so happy to see it like this :3 it looks fantastic

LordoftheThings - I love your funny little scenarios and the christmas getup is wonderful and perfect :3 Everyone just has the perfect expressions ^_^

Shoop- Hehe Reynir <3 I love how you've done his shining eyes and his adorable slightly unnerved posture ^_^ (Reynir's hair is pure cinnamon, for he is the sweetest cinnamon roll to have ever been adorable!)

Aaaaaanyway......Do you ever have those moments when you feel you should be doing stuff and instead you draw some Sigrun and Reynir?

I thought some of you might...

I'm imagining the pain meds were kinds strong so the dialogue went something like this....

Reynir: I'm so sorry >"< You're hurt and it's all my fault. I'm so useless and stupid.....
Sigrun: You know what's great? Cats. Cats are great.  Oh, and I'm pretty great too, look at all these awesome stitches. Wow, I'm pretty awesome.

Edit: That's totally supposed to be a huge pile of pillows and blankets, because our warrior queen gets only the best when recovering  >:(
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:56:33 AM by Gwenno »
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8027 on: November 30, 2015, 12:29:13 PM »
snip

Also, your digital coloring is really improving, Gwenno!
I only have one addition to the dialogue:

Sigrun: ...well the stiches are not awesome per se, since Big Guy bothced them, but that just makes me awesomer. Most Best.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8028 on: November 30, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »
Aaaaaanyway......Do you ever have those moments when you feel you should be doing stuff and instead you draw some Sigrun and Reynir?

I thought some of you might...

I'm imagining the pain meds were kinds strong so the dialogue went something like this....

Reynir: I'm so sorry >"< You're hurt and it's all my fault. I'm so useless and stupid.....
Sigrun: You know what's great? Cats. Cats are great.  Oh, and I'm pretty great too, look at all these awesome stitches. Wow, I'm pretty awesome.

Edit: That's totally supposed to be a huge pile of pillows and blankets, because our warrior queen gets only the best when recovering  >:(

Gwenno I love how you always use purple in your art. It never fails to make me happy :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8029 on: November 30, 2015, 03:34:23 PM »
Johannabelle - Emil in casual cloths is a nice Emil
Lucy C - Most best kitty! She looks so proud :3
Zenit - wow! I love everything about this gorgeous Emil!
LordoftheThings- awww, these are adorable!
nonWal - The Cats :D A very cute drawing.
Rabbit - Awww! (I might die of cuteness before I can finish this post. Seriously :3)
Oliga - very cool, especially Emil's expression.
Miss Honeyham - Emil & cousins playing hairdresser salon is simply hilarious! :D
Shoop - cute Reynir and his imaginary ghost friends
Gwenno - the bonding of the redheads :3

The last team member in his national costume is Emil. I saved the best for last  ^-^

There was absolutely no picture of any local Östersund costume, so I tried to find some reference from the Jämtland region. I've almost gave up, but finally saw a photo of a man in these nice traditional clothes, and I knew this was meant for Emil :D

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #8030 on: November 30, 2015, 08:13:08 PM »
The last team member in his national costume is Emil. I saved the best for last  ^-^

There was absolutely no picture of any local Östersund costume, so I tried to find some reference from the Jämtland region. I've almost gave up, but finally saw a photo of a man in these nice traditional clothes, and I knew this was meant for Emil :D

Yay! These have all been wonderful!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8031 on: November 30, 2015, 08:34:18 PM »
Helia, that's a very pretty traditional Emil. Love the shoes and the little dangly tassels on his breeches. So pretty!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

taybee

• Tumblr
  • Emilalli Enthusiast
« Reply #8032 on: December 01, 2015, 01:04:39 AM »
Hi everyone!
Well, I haven't been here for year for no reason, and no one probably remember me... Gosh, this topic has grown so large and there are so many beautiful arts here! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Anyway, naked Lalli! Not here, here is only preview, because nudity is not allowed (right?)

full version: http://zpup.tumblr.com/post/134147335742/im-still-alive-sorry-for-a-naked-butt

I love this so much oh my gooddjhdsdfg !!

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8033 on: December 01, 2015, 04:18:18 AM »
more of the pen arts

Sigrun and Reynir:

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8034 on: December 01, 2015, 04:31:33 AM »
Gorgeous penwork and shading, Martti!

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8035 on: December 01, 2015, 08:10:25 AM »

Ahhh yes absolute best, those clothes sure suit him. *_* Lovely as always, Helia!

more of the pen arts

Sigrun and Reynir:

I love your penwork so much. : D Reynir's haaaaiiiiir it's amazing!! And Sigrun's pointy facial features look so cool when you draw her like this.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #8036 on: December 01, 2015, 09:31:08 AM »

Also, your digital coloring is really improving, Gwenno!
I only have one addition to the dialogue:
Sigrun: ...well the stiches are not awesome per se, since Big Guy bothced them, but that just makes me awesomer. Most Best.
*slams fist on the table* Addition noted and head cannon corrected!
Heh, I finally discovered what the AntiAliasing tool on firealpaca does and wow does it makes a difference o_O All the previous pictures were probably around 50% correcting messiness, and now it's gone waaaaaay down and I am shocked by the difference  :o
Gwenno I love how you always use purple in your art. It never fails to make me happy :D
*looks at previous few pictures*
Huh, I guess you're right, I really do use a lot of purple, especially with the digital stuff. Maybe I'm just subconsciously matching up with the ssss comic and forum backgrounds?
Gwenno - the bonding of the redheads :3
Heheh yeah ^_^ Those two are my total faves and it's so fun to draw their fire hair

What a wonderful series this has been ^_^ Emil looks a right charmer in this getup, and I bet those boot buckles are shining! Almost feel educated having seen all these traditional costumes :P
more of the pen arts

Sigrun and Reynir:

Impressive penwork here! It's so tidy and lovely, and it's my fire headed darlings being drawn which makes me so very happy :3 Reyni'r expression is just adorable ^_^
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8037 on: December 01, 2015, 12:35:50 PM »
more of the pen arts

Sigrun and Reynir:

Oh, really nice work there!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8038 on: December 01, 2015, 01:44:11 PM »
Gorgeous penwork and shading, Martti!
I love your penwork so much. : D Reynir's haaaaiiiiir it's amazing!! And Sigrun's pointy facial features look so cool when you draw her like this.
Impressive penwork here! It's so tidy and lovely, and it's my fire headed darlings being drawn which makes me so very happy :3 Reyni'r expression is just adorable ^_^
Oh, really nice work there!

I actually loved to do the hair for these two, because I thought for red hair, the hair could be coloured darker, so more shades and colouring there (Unlike Tuuri) for the others, like Mikkel or Emil it will be kind of darker, but not as dark for these two, so they will be fin, I am working on more of these.....

(my mother and my friend asked if I do them for sale..... I really could try to but sending them kinda expensive to start with)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #8039 on: December 01, 2015, 02:00:14 PM »

Wow, these are so good! The hair is so shiny and smooth, I just wanna touch it. And you did this all with ballpoint pen? That's really impressive. :O
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: