Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483875 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7950 on: November 25, 2015, 11:01:56 AM »

It appears I am now also drawing fanart of the trolls and ghosts :/
I like the idea that leaf troll was once one of the people who left the palace looking for supplies and never returned. I feel it deserves a fic, but I'm not good with words so picture instead :) Here's leaftroll and the ghost (although if somebody wanted to write a fic about left troll....)
Oh, wow.. this left me with goosebumps! >w<

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7951 on: November 25, 2015, 12:35:16 PM »

"I'm so sorry, I tried to come back for you, I really did, I'm so sorry"

I like the idea that leaf troll was once one of the people who left the palace looking for supplies and never returned. I feel it deserves a fic, but I'm not good with words so picture instead :) Here's leaftroll and the ghost (although if somebody wanted to write a fic about left troll....)

Oooh that's cool. Yes this would make a great fic!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #7952 on: November 25, 2015, 01:37:08 PM »
(although if somebody wanted to write a fic about left troll....)
Well in that case I hope what I just posted on the scriptorium doesn't disappoint too hard. And Gwenno, that's a lovely drawing, very sad, very beautiful!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7953 on: November 25, 2015, 02:53:45 PM »
Trinka - I really like your Prince of the Forest Lalli!
blackberryblossoms - it's a very dynamic and determined Lalli!
Martti - WOW! Hi, guys...  8)
Gwenno - It's so beautiful. And sad. You captured well what most fans are feeling after the recent comic pages...

The second to last picture from my little ethnographic series:

There are very few photos of the Bornholm traditional costume on the internet, and none of them showed the legs of men, so I had to guess what trousers they're wearing - long trousers or breeches. In case of breeches I should have known at least the colour of the socks, so I chose to draw long trousers.
And a jacket should be part of the costume too, but I couldn't find any picturers of it you know, Southern sun, beaches, palm trees...

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

LordoftheThings

• Tumblr
  • what's a "forum"? can I eat it?
  • Preferred pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #7954 on: November 25, 2015, 10:02:36 PM »
Aah the fanart thread and everything's so beautiful
I have some stuff floating on my tumblr but I need to be on computer to get it over here
So in the mean time, I'll keep oggling the gorgeous art <3
Native: :usa:
Know a Little: :france:
Need to work on learning: :iceland:
I have the rosetta stone why Don't I know this: :netherlands:

Over the Hills and Faraway
For ten long years he'll count the days
Over the mountains, and the seas
A prisoners life for him there'll be

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7955 on: November 25, 2015, 11:20:19 PM »

There are very few photos of the Bornholm traditional costume on the internet, and none of them showed the legs of men, so I had to guess what trousers they're wearing - long trousers or breeches. In case of breeches I should have known at least the colour of the socks, so I chose to draw long trousers.
And a jacket should be part of the costume too, but I couldn't find any picturers of it you know, Southern sun, beaches, palm trees...

Heliaaaaa this is great! It's too bad that it was difficult to find references, but you did a great job with what was available. (Eee, Mikkel + that little cap = so cute...)
And of course, all those palm trees is perfect explanation to go sans jacket. ;p
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7956 on: November 25, 2015, 11:47:40 PM »
Yesterday, while watching videos online I doodled some arts (two) on paper with pen. and since my computer is working again I could scan them OuO

originally I sketched Lalli, then erased then drew Lalli again, but it turned out horrible, I dunno how I ended up drawing Sigrun in the end xD

and a Tuuri..... looks a bit more matured here.....???

I dunno why the styles are so different when I draw on paper again..... and I think I like drawing with pen I guess......
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7957 on: November 26, 2015, 12:02:42 AM »

I dunno why the styles are so different when I draw on paper again..... and I think I like drawing with pen I guess......

Soooo beautiful! I love this! It looks so expressive and detailed!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7958 on: November 26, 2015, 12:06:52 AM »
Yesterday, while watching videos online I doodled some arts (two) on paper with pen. and since my computer is working again I could scan them OuO

originally I sketched Lalli, then erased then drew Lalli again, but it turned out horrible, I dunno how I ended up drawing Sigrun in the end xD

AHH OH MAN your style in penwork looks GREAT. Do you intend to do more like this in the future? I hope so, because it looks so cool.
I especially love that Tuuri! You're right, she does look a bit older/more mature, I think.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7959 on: November 26, 2015, 12:56:16 AM »
Soooo beautiful! I love this! It looks so expressive and detailed!
yeah, I sued to draw only A5 art on paper or even smaller, especially with pens, because I was unsure if I can even draw big or do details at all.
I kinda gave up and draw on digital only where I also drew tiny arts, which I try to change and start drawing more and bigger arts.

AHH OH MAN your style in penwork looks GREAT. Do you intend to do more like this in the future? I hope so, because it looks so cool.
I especially love that Tuuri! You're right, she does look a bit older/more mature, I think.
I dunno maybe, I am drawing the Mikkel-comic with pen too, I should get it and finish, that is also detailed kinda like these.
and I am often suffering for having no inspiration or idea to draw.... the motivation I have for it. sometimes I even get ideas but when I start to draw it I realize it was too difficult idea, I am still a new new again for paper, and drawing poses and such things is a bit hard yet on paper, I am still bad on computer, but easier because there is a select and deform tool which is really helpful there.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7960 on: November 26, 2015, 09:56:04 AM »
é_è *Decides she'll need an other cup of tea after this beautiful but too sad idea*
*Auleliel stares, speechless*
So many feels, so much detail...
<3
Oh noooo. What an excellent idea, and by excellent I mean terribly sad, argh D:
Oh, wow.. this left me with goosebumps! >w<
Gwenno - It's so beautiful. And sad. You captured well what most fans are feeling after the recent comic pages...
Oh wow, I didn't expect there to be such a response o_O but I'm really happy there is :3 Thank you so much everyone!!!!! Thank yooooooou >"<
Heheh, my mission of spreading the feelz seems to be working like a charm :P..... :'(

Well in that case I hope what I just posted on the scriptorium doesn't disappoint too hard. And Gwenno, that's a lovely drawing, very sad, very beautiful!
I saw this post first thing in the morning, but it was so super busy today I only got to read and reply now (just know I was so fidgety with excitement I could hardly stay still all day at work >"< ) and it doesn't disappoint not at all!!!!!!!! It's so wonderfully haunting and sad, and ties together the hopes and despairs present at the end of the world, as well as everything that remains after turning. I'm tied between being super happy that you wrote it, and super melancholy because of what it is, but both meld well I think ^_^ Thank you so much for this, I don't know if you were planning a leaf troll fic all along, or if my picture was what inspired you, but it is just lovely :3 (I'm so glad this prompt was taken up, I've been feeling that there needed to be a story for this so strongly these last few days and couldn't have done it by myself ^_^ )

Okay, this may seem weird but I really like how you did his trousers and the fabric in his sleeves. It moves so very naturally ^_^ This is such a great series and I'm so happy to see Mikkel looking so dapper :P

I love this Tuuri so much!!!! The feeling of cold and the far away concentrated look in her eyes is just wonderful. She does look more mature for sure, but she also looks like herself as well and that's important ^_^
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
« Reply #7961 on: November 26, 2015, 12:20:44 PM »
And here's some more art from the other day: Prince of the Forest

I wanted to experiment with metallic sharpies and my China Markers, and figured Lalli was as good a victim as any to experiment on. So have a pretty-little forest mage, complete with flower crown

I really, really like how this turned out. Colored pencil texture is my favorite, and you totally owned it. :D

I dunno why I did this but here is one from me, only the boys.

Spoiler: kinda of nudity pic • show

Crying.

"I'm so sorry, I tried to come back for you, I really did, I'm so sorry"

Yay! Troll fanart! This is such a great (and very sad) idea, I totally approve. And the glowy-swirly style of the background contrasted with the sort of freaky real-vision troll and ghost at the bottom is super neat.

Looooove these. The soft expressions and thin lines are so pretty.

Miss Honeyham, when will you draw again?  I remember your delightful art from the early months of the Forum, like Emil playing with his little cousins.  Won't you make some more for us?

Soon, Sunflower, soon.... (and thanks :) )
:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7962 on: November 26, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »

oh gosh these are soooo pretty
I especially like the Tuuri, but they're both lovely.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7963 on: November 26, 2015, 04:02:45 PM »
After reading through the comments under today's page...

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

LordoftheThings

• Tumblr
  • what's a "forum"? can I eat it?
  • Preferred pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #7964 on: November 26, 2015, 04:09:28 PM »
After reading through the comments under today's page...

I made the most ridiculous snorting noise
This is Perfection omg
Know a Little: :france:
Need to work on learning: :iceland:
I have the rosetta stone why Don't I know this: :netherlands:

Over the Hills and Faraway
For ten long years he'll count the days
Over the mountains, and the seas
A prisoners life for him there'll be