Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484584 times)

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7905 on: November 22, 2015, 02:10:16 AM »
aaaah!! kitties!! obviously the best way to battle the sads.
WHAT'S THIS

Spoiler: show

(not under a cut for blood but because repitition)

yes kitties are the most best method . And the blood (it made it more badass)
*collapses from the blow

Waiiiit I almost missed this one! Awww it's super cute, hope you're feeling better - the lows can be awful.
Aaaa Thanks  Laufey ~! >o<)

<snip>

I myself don't know the backstory :D  But seems like Tuuri and Reynir are just ordinary people who wanted to see the world (he was not lucky, however). Emil is a noble young man whose destiny has a bit changed. Mikkel is the only reason the ship is still afloat. Sigrun is the most best captain in every possible universe of course. And Lalli... just Lalli.
I forgot about Purrito shame on me!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PIIIIIRAATESSS!!!!!(its finally complete *A*)
I ran into tumblr as fast as I can when I saw this aaaaaaaa Yes all of the burden is on Mikkel
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7906 on: November 22, 2015, 04:00:10 AM »
I bring art, though it's old. Behold, my very first SSSS fanart:

Also, much appreciation for all the art in this thread! I am looking at it and enjoying it, though real life lately leaves me too drained to comment much.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #7907 on: November 22, 2015, 04:40:51 AM »
Scout, I love the wind-and-light effects. But what is that against the moon?
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #7908 on: November 22, 2015, 04:47:35 AM »
Thank you, Róisín :) That thing against the moon is a skeletal undead being representing the disease. I was playing with the idea that the rash originates from the spirit world.

Róisín

« Reply #7909 on: November 22, 2015, 04:54:34 AM »
Ah. Like much of your stuff, eerily beautiful and beautifully eerie.

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7910 on: November 22, 2015, 10:24:43 AM »
Gwenno - what a nice Sigrun! I guess she has quite a lot of scars...
blackberryblossoms - you should deal with your artblock more often ;)
RTR - your drawings are awesome - especially Mikkel.
taybee - your drawings are funny and cute :)
Haiz - I appreciate every singe Haiz-art and hope you'll overcome your tiredness soon.
shaeira - cats <3
mithrysc - wow! serious Sigrun is gorgeous
Trinka - your Tuuri is cuuuuute and Emil... hmmm
mad robin - I have no words to describe the awesomeness of your pirates!
starfallz - Onni! It so beautiful! And it's Onni!
Piney - awww, so adorable
Sc0ut - Lovely Lalli

After all this awesome art my few lines doodle feels a bit lame, but I had draw an Onni. I just had to.

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7911 on: November 22, 2015, 10:58:33 AM »
I'm gonna refrain from dumping art all over you guys, so I think I'll just post one picture from yesterday here  ^-^

I always feel like Emil is the golden-boy of the team, able to shine in all the grumminess and gloom with his adorable mannerisms... plus he's a smug little s*** who thinks he's all that, gotta love our little drama king  ::)

I tried to resist the allure of WaistcoatEmil for such a long time, but finally caved  orz  It's actually golden paint behind him, but the scanner ate all the sparkle :'(

what even are consistent art styles?

That is one glorious sparkleswede. *_* And more Waistcoat!Emil is always good, yes, excellent.

In light of the recent updates, I think we all need something happy:

Wonderful idea, to bring the adorableness. Such a cute cheer-up charm! : D

Also, much appreciation for all the art in this thread! I am looking at it and enjoying it, though real life lately leaves me too drained to comment much.

Old, perhaps, but still awesome and great! That use of colour, my gods.

After all this awesome art my few lines doodle feels a bit lame, but I had draw an Onni. I just had to.

Your doodles are awesome tho', and I need more Onni in my life. '3'
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7912 on: November 22, 2015, 11:39:58 AM »

I love the colours in this, they're mysterious and majestic and the whole piece is really beautiful
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #7913 on: November 22, 2015, 01:02:14 PM »
Ahaha I'm so sorry I've not been following the art thread ... gladly at a quick glance, I've seen everything on Tumblr in doubles and hundreds so I don't think I'm missing precious arts. Thank god for social media.

But I am pompous enough to come post my own work now that I stopped by the forum to sign up for the advent calendar entries, because I speedpainted a Reynir

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 03:03:33 PM by Cerberyusu »

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #7914 on: November 22, 2015, 03:03:13 PM »
Ahaha I'm so sorry I've not been following the art thread ... gladly at a quick glance, I've seen everything on Tumblr in doubles and hundreds so I don't think I'm missing them. Thank god this community works so well.

But I am pompous enough to come post my own work now that I stopped by the forum to sign up for the advent calendar entries, because I speedpainted a Reynir

Mmyes good excellent work on the hair, it's very floomf and the shading is top notch

Róisín

« Reply #7915 on: November 22, 2015, 05:00:08 PM »
Cerberyusu, that's an enigmatic and interesting Reynir. Using the braid as a frame for his face is clever. He looks happy and sad and dreamy, all together.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7916 on: November 22, 2015, 05:00:31 PM »

ahh niceeee
there can never be enough waistcoat emils!! i bet the gold paint looks REALLY nice irl O:

aaa!! definitely needed. it's nice to have some piney reynirs again!! also is this the first time you draw the kitty? because i remember going in blind when i did that art style swap all those weeks ago hahahah

oh woow! Sc0ut: the Origin O:
i love love love the colour scheme. and the plaguebeast howling at the moon. ok not howling per se, maybe making weird dinosaur noises.......

doodles are always welcome in my book ^_______^

aaaa don't feel bad about not following, it can be overwhelming sometimes O: and this is a super excellent extra poofy reynir. i really like how the braid is drawn, looks a bit like tractor tracks but....... in a good way........................
you'll know where to find me.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #7917 on: November 22, 2015, 08:38:09 PM »

:B Oh my goodness you made him so gorgeous!!! *drip drip drip* Oh, shi-sorry about that *dries drool*
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7918 on: November 22, 2015, 10:41:57 PM »
Thanks to those who commented on my Reynir ^.^

aaa!! definitely needed. it's nice to have some piney reynirs again!! also is this the first time you draw the kitty? because i remember going in blind when i did that art style swap all those weeks ago hahahah

I think I have another purrito in my sketchbook somewhere, but yeah, it is! You did pretty well when I look back at it...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
« Reply #7919 on: November 22, 2015, 11:52:33 PM »
Next week's update maybe...?

I'M LATE BUT I LOVE THIS!!!

Allsssoooo, now that it's appeared in the Postcard Exchange thread, thought I might as well post the Tuuri I did for Olga a while back ^-^

I really, really like your style! Those soft colors with the geometric and curved shapes are just beautiful.

This time I have something that most of you have seen on tumblr already, I suppose. 
Let's say... I like everything about pirates. That's my only excuse, but isn't it enough :D
(too much pirates, so i'll hide them if you don't mind ) 

I myself don't know the backstory :D  But seems like Tuuri and Reynir are just ordinary people who wanted to see the world (he was not lucky, however). Emil is a noble young man whose destiny has a bit changed. Mikkel is the only reason the ship is still afloat. Sigrun is the most best captain in every possible universe of course. And Lalli... just Lalli.
I forgot about Purrito shame on me!

I hadn't seen the Reynir or Lalli ones yet, but I'd already seen the others on Tumblr and I loooove them! The details you add are so amazing. I love the atmosphere you make with the backgrounds and lighting. Super fun.

I'm gonna refrain from dumping art all over you guys, so I think I'll just post one picture from yesterday here  ^-^

*hyperventilating* look at tHIS! BLESSED PRETTY SWEDE

I loooove all the erie lighting on this. It's so colorful and exciting, but still obviously nighttime. Beautiful.

Scout, I love the wind-and-light effects. But what is that against the moon?

it's the Grim

You guys, I hope you appreciate knowing that you make quality art so quickly that I have to actually set aside large chunks of time in order to wade through pages and pages of beautiful stuff. How am I supposed to comment on all of this stuff? You're all way too productive. It's infuriatingly awesome.

:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: