Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484237 times)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7875 on: November 20, 2015, 11:23:32 PM »
Instead of writing papers I drew a Sigrun.

[img width=300 ]http://40.media.tumblr.com/3308cc231f58c5fc87d2668d6dfce22e/tumblr_ny5c4nCw1T1ufeoiyo1_1280.jpg[/img]

I too like the colors! The shadows are very nice.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #7876 on: November 21, 2015, 02:58:09 AM »
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #7877 on: November 21, 2015, 03:21:25 AM »

Are you two perhaps trying to kill me, because it's working (and right after I somehow managed to survive page 422)! :-*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7878 on: November 21, 2015, 03:21:40 AM »

Your coloring is beautiful! For some reason it surprised me to see art from you in this thread, but it made me happy.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #7879 on: November 21, 2015, 04:22:03 AM »
For some reason it surprised me to see art from you in this thread, but it made me happy.
Same as Piney. You should come and post more here, mithrysc, because it's beautiful :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7880 on: November 21, 2015, 04:28:33 AM »
I drew a thing that's neither my calendar project, what i'm planning for secret santa nor the advent calendar,, merely an offering for the sigrunvoid:

I was just about done with the lineart (if one can even call it that) when I realized the pose is almost exactly the same as in indui's drawing from a couple weeks back. wOOPSIE

SUCH BEAUTIFUL SGRUS

I've been upset and depressed the past few days (but I cried it all out so now I'm ok XD)
To cheer myself up I drew this ....

(not a good quality ., accidentally saving over the .sai file X///
A+ content
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #7881 on: November 21, 2015, 04:40:54 AM »
YASSSS, MANY SGRUS, THIS PLEASES ME
*attempts to resist putting toes into the SigrunVoid, for fear of being totally sucked in*

whelp, I got 4 pieces of art done, so I'm feeling pretty good right now! I'm gonna scan them in tomorrow (hopefully, unless my family has other plans for me ::) ) and you'll be ale to see them soon (except 1, it's for the Secret Santa exchange ;) ). But tonight is sleepy time, so off to bed I go!

Allsssoooo, now that it's appeared in the Postcard Exchange thread, thought I might as well post the Tuuri I did for Olga a while back ^-^

:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #7882 on: November 21, 2015, 05:12:20 AM »

Ho yusss that colouring is absolutely top notch

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7883 on: November 21, 2015, 10:25:13 AM »

aaaah!! kitties!! obviously the best way to battle the sads.

WHAT'S THIS
A MITH STYLE SGRU!!!
the pose and colours have such excellent swoosh, i love it
(also sigrun/knife otp 5ever)

aa!! what a precious tuuri! i love your entire postcard series, it's really great. i like the geometric tree

ALSO ThANk you all for the nice comments on my sigrunvoid offering O:
and laufey, is there ever any doubt that i'm trying to kill you with sigruns? for the fatal blow, i even did a so-called "curry edition" just to find out how good i am at adding blood - the answer to which is "not very" but here it is
Spoiler: show

(not under a cut for blood but because repitition)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:34:14 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #7884 on: November 21, 2015, 10:32:02 AM »

Waiiiit I almost missed this one! Awww it's super cute, hope you're feeling better - the lows can be awful.

This looks like it should be an illustration for a story book. I just want to hug this cute little Tuuri!

*twitching on the floor*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7885 on: November 21, 2015, 01:13:36 PM »
I have to admit, my habit to appear here only when I myself have something to post makes me feel guilty, and I deserve it. I see so much awesome things every time, and every time I have no energy for comments. Ew me.

This time I have something that most of you have seen on tumblr already, I suppose. 
Let's say... I like everything about pirates. That's my only excuse, but isn't it enough :D
(too much pirates, so i'll hide them if you don't mind ) 

I myself don't know the backstory :D  But seems like Tuuri and Reynir are just ordinary people who wanted to see the world (he was not lucky, however). Emil is a noble young man whose destiny has a bit changed. Mikkel is the only reason the ship is still afloat. Sigrun is the most best captain in every possible universe of course. And Lalli... just Lalli.
I forgot about Purrito shame on me!

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7886 on: November 21, 2015, 01:20:43 PM »

I myself don't know the backstory :D  But seems like Tuuri and Reynir are just ordinary people who wanted to see the world (he was not lucky, however). Emil is a noble young man whose destiny has a bit changed. Mikkel is the only reason the ship is still afloat. Sigrun is the most best captain in every possible universe of course. And Lalli... just Lalli.

* haiz pounces on mad robin
I LOVE YOUR PIRATE AU
i reallyreally like the illustrationy style in this, and the attention to details both on their outfits and in the backgrounds,, i love the roles you gave them (lalli in the mast!!!! ship mom mikkel!!! captain sigrun obviously!! all of them), reynir's braid around the mast is great and emil with a ponytail is an excellent choice if i say so. i'm just gonna pour an entire bucket of appreciation on your head if that's okay
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7887 on: November 21, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »
I have to admit, my habit to appear here only when I myself have something to post makes me feel guilty, and I deserve it. I see so much awesome things every time, and every time I have no energy for comments. Ew me.

This time I have something that most of you have seen on tumblr already, I suppose. 
Let's say... I like everything about pirates. That's my only excuse, but isn't it enough :D

These are beautiful and wonderful and amazing and I'm gonna run out of english words to describe how fabulous they are *runs to get more tape for mad robbin*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7888 on: November 21, 2015, 01:27:22 PM »

These are amazing ;-; I love your art so much. The Emil drawing is probably my favourite (that attitude! Perfect!) but oh my gooosh Tuuri aaaahhh
* Yuuago duct tapes Robin to the forum
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #7889 on: November 21, 2015, 01:41:22 PM »
* mithrysc is smothered by nice comments
Aaa thank you everyone!

Same as Piney. You should come and post more here, mithrysc, because it's beautiful :)

I haven't really had the urge to drawn fan art before, I guess. that and the fact that 90% of what I have drawn/will probably be drawing is Sigruns

pirates

These are amazing and I also love your Pirate AU so much! Captain Sigrun would be the most swashbuckling pirate captain ever. And Tuuri with the map is so adorable!