Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483650 times)

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7770 on: November 12, 2015, 09:09:07 PM »

*plane noise*
VWWWRRRRRMMMMMM VMMMMM NYOOOOOOOOM*runs around room with arms extended*
Uh, I mean, nice! Cute cat!

Martti, if you want to do the thing, do the thing! I, for one, am interested to see what different people come up with for the same character.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 11:50:40 PM by Noodly Appendage »
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7771 on: November 12, 2015, 09:14:39 PM »
so i heard from someone
that someone else in the comments
had said that this purrito:

looks like it's wearing an aviator jacket

and that
was too cute to resist

*plane noise*

Aww yeah, fighter pilot purrito.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #7772 on: November 12, 2015, 09:42:15 PM »
shoop: Your art is lovely, and I'm really jealous of how simple and expressive it looks! *__*

Today I was going to finish an art trade, but SOMEHOW I ended up drawing the crew in an attempt to imitate Disney's style.
I should draw Onni more often...

Awww, what fun! It feels like a combo of your style and Disney's, which isn't bad :))

Is the Emil reference picture a screen capture from The Road to El Dorado?
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #7773 on: November 12, 2015, 10:05:43 PM »
I drew it long and in the end as I tried to fix it I ended up making it look worse, you don't need to tell me, I kinda know, but I was drawing so much, when I realized I did big mistakes and I was lazy to restart or I could not correct unless a completely restarting the whole.....
so I gave up, I can't draw anything properly anyway....

Here it is, just the crew
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7774 on: November 12, 2015, 10:12:53 PM »
Daéa I love your art : ) AND I completely agree that you should draw Onni more often : D

Haiz Oh my gosh that's the cutest thing I've seen in... well at least this week I'm sure. : D

Martti I got very excited when I saw this on tumblr because ahhh Hetalia + SSSS, two of my favourite things. : D They look great! I especially like the way you drew Reynir.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7775 on: November 12, 2015, 10:37:34 PM »
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #7776 on: November 12, 2015, 10:49:40 PM »
Martti, that's great! Love the expressions.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #7777 on: November 12, 2015, 11:25:38 PM »
I drew it long and in the end as I tried to fix it I ended up making it look worse, you don't need to tell me, I kinda know, but I was drawing so much, when I realized I did big mistakes and I was lazy to restart or I could not correct unless a completely restarting the whole.....

Oh, Martti, c'mon -- we all think it's adorable.  :D  I think it's terrific in both artistic execution and character portrayal (for starters, Emil's hair-sparkles!!) even though I have no idea what you're referencing w/r/t Hetalia.  Your Tuuri is absolutely the cutest.

But -- w-what's this?  Is Lalli.... smiling?!?  (And he's wearing a cross, but I assume that belongs to some Hetalia character.)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #7778 on: November 13, 2015, 12:11:31 AM »
Martti, that's great! Love the expressions.

I wanted them like one by one, but ended up making some of them's poses and expression they are interaction with each other xD
especially the Sigrun-Mikkel, because hetalia-Denmark has the Axe, but I can't see Mikkel with an Axe, so I gave it to Sigrun.

That looks really good, nice job!

thanks ;3;

Oh, Martti, c'mon -- we all think it's adorable.  :D  I think it's terrific in both artistic execution and character portrayal (for starters, Emil's hair-sparkles!!) even though I have no idea what you're referencing w/r/t Hetalia.  Your Tuuri is absolutely the cutest.

But -- w-what's this?  Is Lalli.... smiling?!?  (And he's wearing a cross, but I assume that belongs to some Hetalia character.)

yeah, but so many mistakes are on it, I am still not used to for drawing full bodies, especially more people next to each other.... and that's why the height differences turned out kind of weird too

Emil needed the hairsparkle, that's why he actually didn't get the hat at all.

and yes, Lalli is smiling because I drew in stream, I was actually joking about expression for him when I drew smile but some viewer said tokep him smiling, we barely see him smiling, so wee need it C: xD
the cross is appearing for both hetalia-Finland as a necklace and for hetalia-Norway as hairpin, but I didn't do one for Sigrun (basically I forgot it OOPS, then I was lazy to add it)

Spoiler: hetalia pics • show

most of them got the clothes

Tuuri actually got the "older design" of Finland, jsut to make it difference, basically same clothes, but different hat and no coat

Martti I got very excited when I saw this on tumblr because ahhh Hetalia + SSSS, two of my favourite things. : D They look great! I especially like the way you drew Reynir.
Yes, my two main fandom, and mostly I did Hetalia chracters in SSSS universe, but I did not see this drawn yet and I wanted to do at least once ;3;
I failed maybe I could redraw again sometime??
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7779 on: November 13, 2015, 12:37:33 AM »
martti. Martti, shhh, it's OK. Your art is AWESOME* (and I promise I'm not just saying that, it really is!), and it seems like you've been beating up on yourself here a lot lately. I just want you to know that your art is great and you don't need to feel bad about it. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me.

* I didn't notice anything weird in the height differences, and Lalli's tiny smile is freaking ADORABLE. Aaaaand Tuuri's super cute, Emil is a perfect drama monarch, Reyrey's also a big cutie, Sigrun would absolutely do that, and Mikkel's making me snicker just with the look on his face.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #7780 on: November 13, 2015, 02:48:36 AM »
I want to comment on so many things(especially the memes related) but the struggle with incredibly sloooow wifi is just too much :'( :'( :'(

*plane noise*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * wants to make a pun comment but cannot because i suck
oh no wait i have one ! I bet he'd be the cutest heli-CAT-pter pilot .
"Thats not even a plane" "well it flies ..."
(im not even sorry of how stupid this pun is )

What are you talking about this looks great ! I'm not a hetalia fan but this just looks awesome XD(the clothes are so pretty) Reynir just looks dashing eeeeee>//o//< Theyre all so cute X"//O

++++++

And I basically drew this after reading 417 and before the 418 update

I-
I was that bored
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7781 on: November 13, 2015, 04:39:20 AM »
Martti, you are pure awesomeness and hetalia!SSSS-Crew are also pure awesomeness(that Tuuri is so cute!)! I love the way you did all the clothing.

shaeira, you are a goddess
 jesus christ that panel looks so good
hOW
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7782 on: November 13, 2015, 10:41:57 AM »

Awesome beans ^_^ so you did manage to finish it after all! I was kinda worried.... but not that worried, it was just too good even when I left to be abandoned :P It looks even better now, nice job (even if you're still bothered by some bits, it's kinda nice to know that even experienced artists still see problems when they look at their own work :3)

Shaeira - I saw that and legit thought you'd just posted a picture from today's page slightly edited and then I read the words and became quite impressed :3 I especially love the colouring here

Haiz - Blessed be the hair trigger art reflex and the wonderful things it produces. This is much very bestest! (I feel we may need to start a shrine dedicated to the art reflex and give offerings or something in the hope that it will remain and continue to bless us with awesome stuff :P )

Daéa Reina - Eeeeeeeeeee so pretty >"< You've given them expressions which really suit their characters :3 I will confess that the Reynir one kinda freaks me out for some reason however. He's just so intense and happy and I think he may see all the secrets of my soul...... o_O
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
« Reply #7783 on: November 13, 2015, 12:36:17 PM »
martti. Martti, shhh, it's OK. Your art is AWESOME* (and I promise I'm not just saying that, it really is!), and it seems like you've been beating up on yourself here a lot lately. I just want you to know that your art is great and you don't need to feel bad about it. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me.

* I didn't notice anything weird in the height differences, and Lalli's tiny smile is freaking ADORABLE. Aaaaand Tuuri's super cute, Emil is a perfect drama monarch, Reyrey's also a big cutie, Sigrun would absolutely do that, and Mikkel's making me snicker just with the look on his face.

I am sorry, I am just feeling down lately and I feel all I do sucks, and I even see that they sucks, so it won't help....

What are you talking about this looks great ! I'm not a hetalia fan but this just looks awesome XD(the clothes are so pretty) Reynir just looks dashing eeeeee>//o//< Theyre all so cute X"//O

I am not into many fandoms you could do crossover with, so we are fine xD
Martti, you are pure awesomeness and hetalia!SSSS-Crew are also pure awesomeness(that Tuuri is so cute!)! I love the way you did all the clothing.

yes

Awesome beans ^_^ so you did manage to finish it after all! I was kinda worried.... but not that worried, it was just too good even when I left to be abandoned :P It looks even better now, nice job (even if you're still bothered by some bits, it's kinda nice to know that even experienced artists still see problems when they look at their own work :3)

yeah, the stream was cool, someone people always came right after people left me, so luckily I was not alone at all. unlike any other streams of mine, where I have someone, and sooner or later, people leaves and nobody come or just not talk even I talk to them (I feel they are rude because they ignore me.....)
I worked on it too much to delete or unfinished..... and I could not fix because I did too much, so it simply sucks.
people learn from mistakes...... hopefully this makes me learn what to not do ever again.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #7784 on: November 13, 2015, 01:13:54 PM »
Oh my goodness..... Yes, you should draw Onni more often *dries off drool*

Hahaha XD
Worry not, I will!

Awww, what fun! It feels like a combo of your style and Disney's, which isn't bad :))

Is the Emil reference picture a screen capture from The Road to El Dorado?

Hehehehehehe    ....Yes.
I love that movie so much, and their expressions are gold.

And thank you!! ;D

Daéa I love your art : ) AND I completely agree that you should draw Onni more often : D

Ahh, thank you!! :D

Daéa Reina - Eeeeeeeeeee so pretty >"< You've given them expressions which really suit their characters :3 I will confess that the Reynir one kinda freaks me out for some reason however. He's just so intense and happy and I think he may see all the secrets of my soul...... o_O

REYNIR IS COMING FOR YOU

*ahem* I mean, thank you very much! ::)

Haiz: AAAA, oh my gosh, little aviator Kitty!! I want this to be a comic so bad now!! *__*

Martti: I don't watch Hetalia, but this looks so good!! I love how everyone looks happy and comfortable... and then there's Mikkel. XD

shaeira: Like Gwenno said, I thought this was actually an edited panel from the comic, and now I'm impressed!! Wow! :O
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."