Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484246 times)

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7620 on: November 01, 2015, 10:04:31 PM »

This is clearly Sigrun's "lol that happened" pose from the driving incident

So I guess new unofficial rule: If someone ever try a new style they have to do a Sigrun in that style. The Sigrunvoid demands it!
* Rabbit sweats and hides everchanging digital "style"

The light turned out great though!
I really like this one, it's like there's a whole story in one image.

Congrats on your first Tuuri! :D She's so happy about dem horns aww

I already posted this in the anniverssssary thread but I'll toss it here too since I quite like how it turned out and it's the first draw I've been able to work on for way too long

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7621 on: November 02, 2015, 04:19:28 AM »
I already posted this in the anniverssssary thread but I'll toss it here too since I quite like how it turned out and it's the first draw I've been able to work on for way too long

Hells, Rabbit, this is so awesome! wow, who forgot to keep Emil AWAY from the fireworks
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7622 on: November 02, 2015, 05:04:03 AM »
Ooooh Thanks ~! I'll check that out !! AND hahaha I doubt that (bring it on.... jk)

I grew sooo frustrated with this, you have no idea, the blue lighting really didn't wanna work with me :D
but here's a doodle that grew WAY out of proportions

Absolutely in love! <3

I already posted this in the anniverssssary thread but I'll toss it here too since I quite like how it turned out

This is perfect =)
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #7623 on: November 02, 2015, 07:14:06 AM »
I am gonna come back and yell about the perfect art (so much! good! art!!!) but I have to go to sleep like Right Now, so I will drop this off and yell in the morning

Spoiler: long image + kissing at the end • show

So Seilann did a thing and I wanted to illustrate The Kiss and practice action sequences but the two went together, so. I keep illustrating the tiniest non-canon things in fics, haha.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:57:19 PM by shoop »

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #7624 on: November 02, 2015, 07:34:15 AM »
httyd Tuuri! I don't think I've ever drawn a whole Tuuri before, so this was fun.

Awww she looks adorable TTmTT I really like the way you color Vi~ (it kinda gives the same feel as the books' style X3)

Waaaaa Rabbit this is beautiful !! look at those leaves *A*
Reynir what are you doing ....I'm loving how Lalli is already eating the first piece
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7625 on: November 02, 2015, 07:36:49 AM »
I grew sooo frustrated with this, you have no idea, the blue lighting really didn't wanna work with me :D

Sumeri.... this one and the back to back one... I'm totally loving these. Something seems new and different about them and... <3
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Seilann

• Tumblr
« Reply #7626 on: November 02, 2015, 08:00:39 AM »
I am gonna come back and yell about the perfect art (so much! good! art!!!) but I have to go to sleep like Right Now, so I will drop this off and yell in the morning

Spoiler: really long image • show

So Seilann did a thing and I wanted to illustrate The Kiss and practice action sequences but the two went together, so. I keep illustrating the tiniest non-canon things in fics, haha.

*blushes to high heaven*

Shoop, thank you! I love it! Your style is fluid and really good for action and movement.

And wow so much good stuff since I last checked so blanket love for all of you! Comfy, dryer-heated blankets. :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:09:57 PM by Seilann »
native :usa:
conversational :japan:
stagnant :southkorea: :spain: :italy:
beginner :sweden: :ireland: :greece:

:chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7627 on: November 02, 2015, 08:32:57 AM »
Sumeri.... this one and the back to back one... I'm totally loving these. Something seems new and different about them and... <3

Thank youu~

And the new and different -thing might be that I've been kinda experimenting with light sources and lighting and colours and stuff, drawing fanart is really good practice :D and the lines might be a bit messier, I've slowly been trying to unlearn the thought I've gotten from somewhere that the lineart absolutely HAS to be smooth and silky and perfect if you're gonna colour it, when I myself rather like it a little rough and sketchy-looking. Not that there's anything wrong with smooth lineart, of course. 
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7628 on: November 02, 2015, 10:06:40 AM »
shaeira - hearty-eyed Mikkel is most best <3
Haiz - new style Sigrun looks cool, but I doubt you needed that much persuasion to draw her...
Sumeri - even if you feel otherwise, it's the beautiful lighting that captured my attention first
Viola - cute Tuuri :)
shoop - your illustrations are very good advertisements for the fanfics :)

The second piece of the "traditional costumes series" is ready, nothing really new; Lalli is wearing the same attire as Onni, except he forgot to take his coat.

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7629 on: November 02, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »
The second piece of the "traditional costumes series" is ready, nothing really new; Lalli is wearing the same attire as Onni, except he forgot to take his coat.

Aaah, Helia. I am loving your watercolors. They look like old-fashioned book illustrations.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7630 on: November 02, 2015, 12:58:48 PM »

Oh my gosh, star is right! They do look like book illustrations! I am absolutely loving this series :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #7631 on: November 02, 2015, 01:05:37 PM »
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7632 on: November 02, 2015, 04:11:19 PM »

Wow, this is beautiful :) I love the soft glow!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7633 on: November 02, 2015, 04:47:51 PM »

ALL THE CONFETTIIIIIIIIII

Spoiler: really long image • show

Can I just say your headcanons are pure gold? :D

Gosh your watercolor is beautiful
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7634 on: November 03, 2015, 08:01:46 AM »
Sumeri That's absolutely gorgeous. *_* I love it that this was only intended to be a doodle, haaa. Very good thing that it ran away from you.

Vi Your style is adorable 8 ) I love the HTTYD versions you've posted so far.

Rabbit I would have replied to this if tumblr hadn't taken away replies (excuse me while I throw a tantrum) but anyway, I love it. Lalli's my favourite part, haha. ... And wait, it's transparent?!

Shoop I LOVE THIS it's adorable. ... Looks like I should go read that story. : D

Helia I love your watercolours so much. ;-; And... 'forgot to take his coat' How very Lalli of him. ;p
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge