Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484312 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7530 on: October 28, 2015, 01:28:22 PM »
AOGHOAHGODOHOEWHUISJDbf your coloring's beautiful ;u;
Oh gosh, the light and the sky are really nice!! Thank you for not giving up!
Martti, the colouring and depth of that windy sky is lovely, as are the worried expressions of the crew. I'm glad you didn't quit!
Martti, the crew has found smth interesting! Sky is awesome!
thank you all~
I really need to practice to with colouring, and colours.
basically the sky-orange shade with blue shadow, and I would do more like this coloured, but I am so out of ideas, I was listening to songs in the thread for sitting musics, and basically it inspired me for expression and colouring..... I didn't know songs can help with it
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Aradia

« Reply #7531 on: October 28, 2015, 03:38:16 PM »
Spoiler: show

Oh my god I'm dead. I melted into a tiny goo puddle. Lalli's gesture just hits me straight in the heartstrings. And this is like the pinnacle of Emil's hair fixing tic. I love this so much!
(Would you mind if I would maybe at some point in the future slap a little rainbow vomit colour on it?..)

Ahh, so epic! And that lovely lighting! *u* I wonder what they're discovering! It's kind of neat how Sigrun's and Lalli's expressions are similar to each other and Emil's and Tuuri's are too... ^^
Pretty OK::russia::usa::germany:
NOT OK::estonia::japan:
OH GOD NO PLEASE STOP::france:
?.. ?.. OK no, these are just my Hetalia ships!

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #7532 on: October 28, 2015, 04:40:18 PM »
Aaaaalright, take two!

We now have a specific thread for critiques and works in progress right here! Please keep unfinished pieces and requests for art help to this thread. Sorry for the initial false alarm :)
YEET

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #7533 on: October 28, 2015, 07:51:32 PM »

Dayum, that sky! *A* Glad you didn't give up on it!

I am just gonna leave this here and run.
Spoiler: show

callin this 'ooc' for 'out of context' or 'that time Emil like nearly died and his first instinct was to pat Lalli's hair down and Lalli was like that is the least of your problems, dude, and also the least of mine'

*punches a window*
what the-
I can't-
SHOOP THAT'S TOO ADORABLE and now I need a fic
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7534 on: October 28, 2015, 07:58:09 PM »
Ahh, so epic! And that lovely lighting! *u* I wonder what they're discovering! It's kind of neat how Sigrun's and Lalli's expressions are similar to each other and Emil's and Tuuri's are too... ^^
Well, Sigrun can be really serious, and probably she feels something will happen, but obviosuly not same way, Lalli could feel the danger more, but something is awaits of them, that's for sure. Tuuri is looking a bit worried, up to Sigrun, like what is it? something wrong? Emil has similar expression, toward Lalli. or at least this is what I tried. they could never let their guard down ever until they are there, so better to be prepared for everything.
Dayum, that sky! *A* Glad you didn't give up on it!
new day, new trolls or giants to face with xD
(yeah, it supposed to be a sunrise....)

and I actually gave up at this point, because I had no idea how to play more with shadows and lights yet....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Amarnur

• Tumblr
  • Hello, forum goers more experienced than I *waves*
« Reply #7535 on: October 28, 2015, 08:18:20 PM »
Martti, that sky looks AMAZING and I love how you shaded it!

Shoop, that is illegally sweet. You have officially stricken me down with the unbelievably feels-packed scenario.

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #7536 on: October 28, 2015, 08:58:50 PM »
I'm gone for two weeks and the art museum has a bajillion new pages. O_O but I would just like to say I LOVE IT ALL WHAT THE HECK

The reason I wasn't posting was because of vacation, plus tiny artblock, plus forgetting to post blah blah
I drew this Lalli today, and I think this is probably the first time I've used color markers in years. If only I had a scanner, it would look better. ;_;

❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

daiseerose

« Reply #7537 on: October 28, 2015, 09:01:21 PM »
I'm gone for two weeks and the art museum has a bajillion new pages. O_O but I would just like to say I LOVE IT ALL WHAT THE HECK

The reason I wasn't posting was because of vacation, plus tiny artblock, plus forgetting to post blah blah
I drew this Lalli today, and I think this is probably the first time I've used color markers in years. If only I had a scanner, it would look better. ;_;

This looks so pretty!!!!

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #7538 on: October 28, 2015, 09:06:03 PM »

Ooooh, interesting use of colour, I like! :D

OH NO I love this... it's so sweet. ;-; ... especially with the scenario for context (It's a good idea, very good idea, I love this idea, ahhh)

* Rabbit very casually pushes this scenario towards Yuuago
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7539 on: October 28, 2015, 10:01:08 PM »
Oh my god I'm dead. I melted into a tiny goo puddle. Lalli's gesture just hits me straight in the heartstrings. And this is like the pinnacle of Emil's hair fixing tic. I love this so much!
(Would you mind if I would maybe at some point in the future slap a little rainbow vomit colour on it?..)

Go for it!! Let me know if you want a clean/lineart version, haha.

A quick note: You can put titles into the spoiler codes to give a clue why you're spoilering it – something we encourage. Eg.
Code: [Select]
[spoiler=Shipping] <shippy content here> [/spoiler]gives you a spoiler like this:

Ohhh thank you! I was wondering how people did that.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I LOVE THESE COLORS, LIMITED PALETTES!!! HOW GOOD

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7540 on: October 28, 2015, 10:17:36 PM »
* Rabbit very casually pushes this scenario towards Yuuago

Okay, fine. ;p

Shoop, I'm just going to leave this here, I hope that's okay with you!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #7541 on: October 28, 2015, 10:27:25 PM »
That is very sweet, and rings true.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7542 on: October 28, 2015, 10:53:13 PM »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS LIMITED BRIGHT COLORS W/ BLACK AND WHITE
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #7543 on: October 29, 2015, 05:31:43 AM »
Okay, fine. ;p

Shoop, I'm just going to leave this here, I hope that's okay with you!
Yuu, you're doing a good job with short novels from a drawing :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7544 on: October 29, 2015, 07:57:16 AM »

Wow, it's awesome! I love the colours!
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19: