Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484563 times)

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7515 on: October 27, 2015, 03:31:20 PM »
Whoopdedoop I hopped on the colour palette bandwagon, here's a Highly Dramatic Sigrun as requested by Adrai :)

Holy kittens but colouring in a palette with exactly zero highlight colours was interesting :''')

Holy Mother of God
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7516 on: October 27, 2015, 04:05:26 PM »

can i ever forgive you for out-epicing my eagle trainer sgru? the answer is yes. definitely. forgiven before i recollected my jaw.

that said, i'm glad you all like the eagle sigrun, thank you for all the nice comments ^__________^
you'll know where to find me.

P__

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #7517 on: October 27, 2015, 05:57:18 PM »
eeeeee!
* P__ swoons over art so pretty I just can't look at it for too long
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7518 on: October 27, 2015, 08:21:14 PM »
I wanted to go to bed but instead I doodled this

I almost give up on it like 3 times while drawing, and I finally give up at this point.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7519 on: October 27, 2015, 08:23:19 PM »

I almost give up on it like 3 times while drawing, and I finally give up at this point.

AOGHOAHGODOHOEWHUISJDbf your coloring's beautiful ;u;
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7520 on: October 27, 2015, 09:27:36 PM »

Oh gosh, the light and the sky are really nice!! Thank you for not giving up!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #7521 on: October 27, 2015, 10:41:43 PM »
Martti, the colouring and depth of that windy sky is lovely, as are the worried expressions of the crew. I'm glad you didn't quit!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #7522 on: October 28, 2015, 12:33:16 AM »
//blanket love for all the art recently!! of note, rabbit, what the hell man. That color scheme is so ridiculous and you pulled a really good piece out of it?? good job!

I am just gonna leave this here and run.
Spoiler: scandalous handkissing • show

callin this 'ooc' for 'out of context' or 'that time Emil like nearly died and his first instinct was to pat Lalli's hair down and Lalli was like that is the least of your problems, dude, and also the least of mine'
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:18:57 PM by shoop »

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7523 on: October 28, 2015, 12:43:19 AM »

Spoiler: show

callin this 'ooc' for 'out of context' or 'that time Emil like nearly died and his first instinct was to pat Lalli's hair down and Lalli was like that is the least of your problems, dude, and also the least of mine'

OH NO I love this... it's so sweet. ;-; ... especially with the scenario for context (It's a good idea, very good idea, I love this idea, ahhh)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7524 on: October 28, 2015, 12:52:22 AM »
//blanket love for all the art recently!! of note, rabbit, what the hell man. That color scheme is so ridiculous and you pulled a really good piece out of it?? good job!

These children
Excuse me while I binge on fics now
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #7525 on: October 28, 2015, 05:14:02 AM »
Rabbit, this palette is so dramatic! And fits Sigrun well!

Martti, the crew has found smth interesting! Sky is awesome!

shoop, it's so cute!
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #7526 on: October 28, 2015, 05:42:35 AM »

*OOC screeching*

Now that that's out of the way, let me note how impressed I am at the way you shade. You're the absolute master of worrying only about what matters in a drawing and not trying to overcompensate with flashy yet useless details (*ahm*like I do*cough*)
Why so good, shoop

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #7527 on: October 28, 2015, 07:53:03 AM »
I checked back early for once and I got to respond to people in semi-real time for once, yesssss
OH NO I love this... it's so sweet. ;-; ... especially with the scenario for context (It's a good idea, very good idea, I love this idea, ahhh)
Aww thank you! I am just very enamored w the idea that Emil is the one that needs looking after for once, not Lalli
These children
Excuse me while I binge on fics now
Ayy. I actually kind of want to write a fic with this scenario now hahaha

shoop, it's so cute!

Thank you!

*OOC screeching*

Now that that's out of the way, let me note how impressed I am at the way you shade. You're the absolute master of worrying only about what matters in a drawing and not trying to overcompensate with flashy yet useless details (*ahm*like I do*cough*)
Why so good, shoop
SCOUT. You are too dang kind. I am actually not too good at/patient enough for details...ive been having major inspo from the Steven universe artists, esp Rebecca sugar! Her art doesn't have a single wasted line, and it's cool cos it's obvious she is getting the most amount of info out in the simplest way possible. I really love your stuff tho, that beartaur in the luonto tag is a work of art. I am so envious of artists who have the patience/dedication to render full details! (That goes out to all of u in this thread btw)

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7528 on: October 28, 2015, 08:23:10 AM »

I am dead. Why do I keep dying all the time?

That is incredibly adorable and sweet and I love the close character action.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #7529 on: October 28, 2015, 08:36:54 AM »

A quick note: You can put titles into the spoiler codes to give a clue why you're spoilering it – something we encourage. Eg.
Code: [Select]
[spoiler=Shipping] <shippy content here> [/spoiler]gives you a spoiler like this:

Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: