Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484081 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7365 on: October 20, 2015, 03:45:36 PM »
Hi! I'm a new reader kind of staring in open-mouthed amazement at all your arts! Like guh. You guys are amazing and super inspirational. I'm totally drawing vests and Japanese street fashion now.

I was inspired to draw something after reading Haiz' amazing Standstill High AU. (Yeah, hi Haiz, it's me, Standstill High anon! I used my amazing deductive reasoning skills to determine that you'd probably see this if I post it on the Forum.)

I hope this works, I tried out like a ton of different image hosting sites for this. Still the images are kinda small, I drew them at a ridiculously high resolution and so they look weird when smallified. Click to embiggen. There's still 4 kinda huge images though, so spoilerd. Please tell me if a different size would be more appropriate.
Also I gave up on the last one. Also I apologize for the awful clothes. I have no clue what hipsters wear. That scarf is probably ironic???? OK enough babbling, here we go.

Spoiler: show

1. “Ah yes, time to take these beauties out of the oven!”

2. There was a soft and warm pressure on his shoulder. Foreign hair tickled his cheek. He saw a hand that wasn’t his own wiggle through the space between his arm and his torso to pick up a cookie. Lightly, as to not make contact with the hot plate. Emil couldn’t move. Not even when the hand moved the cookie towards the presence on Emil’s right shoulder.

3. He felt Lalli’s chin dig into him with each chew, and heard the muffled munching right next to his ear. He felt his face turn even hotter than when he had opened the oven. It happened again; another cookie lost in battle, and Emil was completely and utterly immobilized. What could he do? Maybe die. Yeah, he should definitely just die. Just melt into absolute jelly and let himself be mopped away into nothing. There were worse ways to go.

4. Blue Screen of Death.

AHH!! This is so good and I love the soft coloring!! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #7366 on: October 20, 2015, 03:47:06 PM »
swole squad to match callipygous's

YEET

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #7367 on: October 20, 2015, 04:11:40 PM »

*distant screaming from Iceland*
*deep breath*
*more distant screaming from Iceland*

Sorry it took me so long to leave a comment for this but they had to revive me first and good necromancers are so hard to come by these days. This is such a realistic, awesome Sigrun I can't even. I second everyone wishing more art from you!

You and your lack of self control are a gift to the world, please never change. This is such a wonderful Lalli!

This is so soft and cute! It could be straight out of a story book! :-*

Oh yes, you and Callipygous know how to save my day! Please let drawing the swole team become the next forum meme. :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7368 on: October 20, 2015, 04:22:19 PM »
Hi! I'm a new reader kind of staring in open-mouthed amazement at all your arts! Like guh. You guys are amazing and super inspirational. I'm totally drawing vests and Japanese street fashion now.

I was inspired to draw something after reading Haiz' amazing Standstill High AU. (Yeah, hi Haiz, it's me, Standstill High anon! I used my amazing deductive reasoning skills to determine that you'd probably see this if I post it on the Forum.)

I hope this works, I tried out like a ton of different image hosting sites for this. Still the images are kinda small, I drew them at a ridiculously high resolution and so they look weird when smallified. Click to embiggen. There's still 4 kinda huge images though, so spoilerd. Please tell me if a different size would be more appropriate.
Also I gave up on the last one. Also I apologize for the awful clothes. I have no clue what hipsters wear. That scarf is probably ironic???? OK enough babbling, here we go.

2. There was a soft and warm pressure on his shoulder. Foreign hair tickled his cheek. He saw a hand that wasn’t his own wiggle through the space between his arm and his torso to pick up a cookie. Lightly, as to not make contact with the hot plate. Emil couldn’t move. Not even when the hand moved the cookie towards the presence on Emil’s right shoulder.

3. He felt Lalli’s chin dig into him with each chew, and heard the muffled munching right next to his ear. He felt his face turn even hotter than when he had opened the oven. It happened again; another cookie lost in battle, and Emil was completely and utterly immobilized. What could he do? Maybe die. Yeah, he should definitely just die. Just melt into absolute jelly and let himself be mopped away into nothing. There were worse ways to go.

4. Blue Screen of Death.

THIS IS AMAZING

swole squad to match callipygous's

A+++ content
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7369 on: October 20, 2015, 04:57:25 PM »

4. Blue Screen of Death.

this is awesomeness
you are awesomeness
please draw more
the bluescreen moment XD

Also, anyone here who reads Bleach? I've been on a reading binge and was drawing some Hollow-eyes and thought that hey, these

would go well with Lalli:

(I know, I'm trash, I was so lazy I just used the lineart from my last Lalli pic because the idea was just to see how the eyes fit)

okay so

someone please write a Bleach-AU

(darn, I'm SO going to make a Vasto Lorde/Arrancar -Lalli next)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:03:23 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7370 on: October 20, 2015, 05:29:31 PM »

Also, anyone here who reads Bleach? I've been on a reading binge and was drawing some Hollow-eyes and thought that hey, these

would go well with Lalli:

(I know, I'm trash, I was so lazy I just used the lineart from my last Lalli pic because the idea was just to see how the eyes fit)

okay so

someone please write a Bleach-AU

(darn, I'm SO going to make a Vasto Lorde/Arrancar -Lalli next)

A-ah, it's gorgeous! Please, draw him in Arrancar uniform!
As for me, sometimes Lalli reminds me Kira lzuru, so l imagine him as a lieutenant in the persimmon garden )
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7371 on: October 20, 2015, 07:43:02 PM »
Random doodle for makign a small tutorial of an easy way of colouring how I colour when I am lazy

TUTORIAL HERE
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

indui

• most best
« Reply #7372 on: October 20, 2015, 08:04:55 PM »
Hello there,
Sorry for making my first post an art post. I usually just comment under the pages and never registered on the forums. But I promised myself I'd make a fanart of Sigrun (my favorite of the team). Something I like in SSSS is how discretely the characters features are described so as to leave it open to interpretation. So this is her in my own style and interpretation. Maybe she looks very different to you! I wanted her age to show because I love the fact of having two adults among the SSSS team of teens.
Not sure what expression she's making, maybe laughing internally and affectionately of Emil's clumsiness at life.
Peace.

Full version here: http://gallery.smirtouille.com/15/Fanart-Sigrun.jpg

I LOVE. LOVE LOVE this. Oh my.. so cool to see her in this style *___* (whispers not-so-quietly: SHE'S MY FAVORITE TOOOOOO)
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7373 on: October 20, 2015, 08:19:56 PM »

*LOUD SCREAMING*
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL THIS SIGRUN IS????
also will someone give me a hand, I've got my foot stuck in the Sigrunvoid and can't get it out.

YES THIS IS ALSO VERY GOOD AND I LIKE YOUR STYLE A LOT

Also, I like the way it looks like Emil and Sigrun are pulling each others' arms when you put the Buff Squad pictures next to each other. Shoop, I approve of this comic. Actually I just approve of this whole trend. :D
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Smirty

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7374 on: October 21, 2015, 02:14:02 AM »
You guys made so many replies: thank you very much for the kind and welcoming words! I will try to find some time to paint other characters in this style. Maybe next month because this end of the month is a little tense.  :P
To Rabbit who was studying the pixels, lol, here is a sped-up video of the painting. It might be more helpful for you that way.

My webcomic: Angels Power | Going to Kickstarter in a couple of days, omg. 0_0'''
Native: :belgium: (Fluent: Français Fluent: English)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7375 on: October 21, 2015, 02:38:15 AM »
You guys made so many replies: thank you very much for the kind and welcoming words! I will try to find some time to paint other characters in this style. Maybe next month because this end of the month is a little tense.  :P
To Rabbit who was studying the pixels, lol, here is a sped-up video of the painting. It might be more helpful for you that way.

/>

WOW THAT IS SO COOL. Wait how long did it take in real time? Also what music is that? I love that music and I need it.

Also would you like to put this in the art tutorials thread as well? It's just that this thread moves so quickly and this will get lost.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #7376 on: October 21, 2015, 02:44:50 AM »

/>

I... I'm so impressed O:

I was also going to suggest the art tutorials thread! I've posted some semi-process videos there, so it wouldn't be alone!

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #7377 on: October 21, 2015, 03:51:48 AM »

4. Blue Screen of Death.

This is sooo warm! <3
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7378 on: October 21, 2015, 05:24:29 AM »
Helia got my mail with the art I made to trade for amigurumis! I've already posted the watercolour emil, but here's the other one:

you'll know where to find me.

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7379 on: October 21, 2015, 07:50:32 AM »
Helia got my mail with the art I made to trade for amigurumis! I've already posted the watercolour emil, but here's the other one:

This is delightful, fffff. Mikkel's expression is the absolute cherry on the cake.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge