Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484334 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7275 on: October 17, 2015, 04:22:15 AM »
And, suddenly, you feel it. Cold. Winter. And a lot of others things coming.
I won't say something very new but HAAAAAAA ! <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7276 on: October 17, 2015, 07:08:49 AM »
Lucy: I like this...! your expressions are getting more out there, it's great.
Ana Nymus: nice!! I thought it was helia posting for a second, haha.
Starfallz: your inking is so patient. and good. all the time. what is your secret.
blackberryblossoms: good job!! get sucked into digital arrrttt
Helia: ok I see that you're posting traditional clothing/historical clothing and I just. I really love it. I love old fashioned clothing, you're my hero.
Cerberyusu: jeeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus I love this

I found Haiz' high school au on tumblr and, it was everything I could have wanted out of a high school au. So I drew scenes from it??
Spoiler: show

(dearest haiz I know you've already done a version of this but I couldn't resist)

(I really liked how gentle the description was in the post....)
It's times like these I'd love to have a group chat so that someone can be like 'jessie calm down'

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7277 on: October 17, 2015, 07:49:45 AM »

I witnessed the creaton of this on stream and I'm still not entirely sure HOW the heck this happened

I found Haiz' high school au on tumblr and, it was everything I could have wanted out of a high school au. So I drew scenes from it??

(dearest haiz I know you've already done a version of this but I couldn't resist)

It's times like these I'd love to have a group chat so that someone can be like 'jessie calm down'

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANART OF MY AU?? THAT I DIDN'T DRAW MYSELF?? PARDON THE CAPS LOCK THIS IS AMAZING

the flowercrown scene was actually loosely inspired by an old laufeydraw so we have come full circle hahaha! I like this, it implies that lalli brings up a bunch of flowers up in the tree and then plays a game of putting flowercrowns on people's head. like that. that child's game where you throw rings at the... the thing? yeah

anyway
thank u and ily
*flops happily down on floor*
you'll know where to find me.

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #7278 on: October 17, 2015, 08:41:36 AM »

[spoiler]

EE THESE ALL OF THESE THE AU THING IT IT EEEE <3 ;w;

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #7279 on: October 17, 2015, 08:45:12 AM »
( also since i haven't updated the au in a million years and if anyone is wondering where to find it all, it's here~ )

(( *causally hints at shoop to upload it to tumblr so i can reblog it* ))

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #7280 on: October 17, 2015, 08:52:58 AM »
Aww!! I'm glad you like it, Haiz! Consider it payback for the nakki au. or just me being an incredible au nerd. both. both is good. (I posted it on the tumbls by the by)

thank you cerb!!

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7281 on: October 17, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
Wait, I don't remember the flower crowns. Which one were they in??
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #7282 on: October 17, 2015, 09:30:27 AM »
Wait, I don't remember the flower crowns. Which one were they in??
very brief mention at the end of the sleepover chapter I think!!

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7283 on: October 17, 2015, 09:36:25 AM »
very brief mention at the end of the sleepover chapter I think!!

Ah okay! Of course I'll need to reread all these now.
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7284 on: October 17, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »

Such the best
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
« Reply #7285 on: October 17, 2015, 04:56:05 PM »

The reason I strated to play with watercolours was a long cherished idea of mine: our heroes in their local traditional clothes.
I wanted to paint them in the style of 19 century coloured lithographs, but I failed to do that in the end.  :-\ (and I'm not 100% satisfied with the colouring, but yeah, this happens when you haven't touched a brush for more than ten years...)

Anyway, the first piece of the series is ready. And thank Laufey for providing very useful links to Finnish and Icelandic folk costumes!

Tuuri seems to be happy, but even nice national costume can't make Onni smile...

Recently I had some deals in suburb, so took suburban train, and there was nothing to do except drawing in the sketchbook on the laps. So this may be a sketch for future glass work.

Sorry for handwriting.

Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7286 on: October 17, 2015, 05:44:07 PM »

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7287 on: October 17, 2015, 06:46:38 PM »
More Inktober victims, Tuuri and Mikkel. I've been trying to get comfortable with inking with brush and I am discovering it is the most fun for inking hair.

Wow, his hair looks so smooth and soft :o

More Emil and Lalli (this isn't shippy, unless you want it to be):

(I hate it when I need to edit the lineart in Photoshop before coloring - but nobody needs to know that) *hides in a corner*  ::)
You make the cutest expressions for Lalli ^w^

The reason I strated to play with watercolours was a long cherished idea of mine: our heroes in their local traditional clothes.
I wanted to paint them in the style of 19 century coloured lithographs, but I failed to do that in the end.  :-\ (and I'm not 100% satisfied with the colouring, but yeah, this happens when you haven't touched a brush for more than ten years...)

Anyway, the first piece of the series is ready. And thank Laufey for providing very useful links to Finnish and Icelandic folk costumes!

This is really nice!! :D Will you be doing the others as well?

Hurgh anyway, I got distracted from work again for fanarts, finally managed to paint the Lalli I've wanted to do for ages.

Holy smokes this is amazing!!!! :o

Please don't stop

Recently I had some deals in suburb, so took suburban train, and there was nothing to do except drawing in the sketchbook on the laps. So this may be a sketch for future glass work.

Sorry for handwriting.

Glass work??

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7288 on: October 18, 2015, 01:19:53 AM »

PLEASE CONTINUE DOING THINGS LIKE THIS AND NEVER CALM DOWN
btw Haiz, that au is beautiful. I may have already said this but I think it warrants saying again.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

John Candlebury

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • No John, you are the demons
« Reply #7289 on: October 18, 2015, 01:35:58 AM »
Kinda want to ask since I've seen those a lot:

What is the deeper meaning of those flower crowns?

Im assuming its a form of declaring to someone in Nordic countries, but I really have no idea.