Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483830 times)

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7260 on: October 16, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »
More Emil and Lalli (this isn't shippy, unless you want it to be):

(I hate it when I need to edit the lineart in Photoshop before coloring - but nobody needs to know that) *hides in a corner*  ::)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:38:46 PM by Lucy C »
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7261 on: October 16, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »
OK, I probably misunderstood, so deleted my previous message.
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7262 on: October 16, 2015, 04:07:03 PM »
Mad Robin: Wow, your Sigrun is perfect!
blackberryblossoms: Little Tuuri and Lalli are such cuties
shoop: I love your Emil and Lalli drawings, they're so expressive (and cute)
frenci: I have no idea, how are you doing this animation, but it's wonderful
Lucy C: Lovely Emils & Lallis :3
starfallz: gorgeous inked hair for Tuuri and Mikkel. (and I think I have a crush on your fluffy Mikkel  ::))
Ana Nymus: I've already commented in the Art Style Swap thread; you did a great job drawing Tuuri in my style. It was such a nice surprise to see it :)

The reason I strated to play with watercolours was a long cherished idea of mine: our heroes in their local traditional clothes.
I wanted to paint them in the style of 19 century coloured lithographs, but I failed to do that in the end.  :-\ (and I'm not 100% satisfied with the colouring, but yeah, this happens when you haven't touched a brush for more than ten years...)

Anyway, the first piece of the series is ready. And thank Laufey for providing very useful links to Finnish and Icelandic folk costumes!

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7263 on: October 16, 2015, 04:18:19 PM »
The reason I strated to play with watercolours was a long cherished idea of mine: our heroes in their local traditional clothes.
I wanted to paint them in the style of 19 century coloured lithographs, but I failed to do that in the end.  :-\ (and I'm not 100% satisfied with the colouring, but yeah, this happens when you haven't touched a brush for more than ten years...)

Anyway, the first piece of the series is ready. And thank Laufey for providing very useful links to Finnish and Icelandic folk costumes!

Aahhhhh! I love this watercolour development! It looks so beautiful and it's so interesting to get to see what the finnish folk costumes look like. Keep up the colours! I look forward to see the rest of this series!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7264 on: October 16, 2015, 04:34:04 PM »

Oh, they look so nice! I love the idea of this series!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7265 on: October 16, 2015, 04:49:51 PM »

/screams
Oh my gosh, they're gorgeous! So wonderful! I know you aren't quite satisfied but I really love it a lot. *_*
So, you're planning to do the others as well, am I understanding correctly? : D I'm so looking forward to it.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #7266 on: October 16, 2015, 05:03:39 PM »

... She would make a great soccer mom tho.

THIS IS SO AWESOME AAHHH, I love how light it is + of course the folk costumes make it that much better. Thank you for this <3

ughh I can't quote anymore since most of the things I want to comment are so far back, Art-thread has become insanely active and I miss so much stuff D:

Hurgh anyway, I got distracted from work again for fanarts, finally managed to paint the Lalli I've wanted to do for ages.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7267 on: October 16, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »
ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL ART <3 (✧o✧)
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7268 on: October 16, 2015, 05:24:05 PM »
... She would make a great soccer mom tho.

THIS IS SO AWESOME AAHHH, I love how light it is + of course the folk costumes make it that much better. Thank you for this <3

ughh I can't quote anymore since most of the things I want to comment are so far back, Art-thread has become insanely active and I miss so much stuff D:

Hurgh anyway, I got distracted from work again for fanarts, finally managed to paint the Lalli I've wanted to do for ages.

I
I have no words.

Mother of God.
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Guardian G.I.

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • and normal people close
« Reply #7269 on: October 16, 2015, 05:33:46 PM »

Nice work!

I'm getting Tron vibes from Lalli's outfit and the lightning.
Fluent: :russia:
Very rusty:
Can understand, but not speak: :ukraine:
Learning: :uk: :germany:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7270 on: October 16, 2015, 05:53:13 PM »
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #7271 on: October 16, 2015, 07:37:09 PM »
Cerberyusu: that's very dramatic and pretty. I love how you have done the background, hair and eyes.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7272 on: October 16, 2015, 07:56:14 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *stares*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #7273 on: October 16, 2015, 08:56:03 PM »
Mad Robin: Wow, your Sigrun is perfect!
blackberryblossoms: Little Tuuri and Lalli are such cuties
shoop: I love your Emil and Lalli drawings, they're so expressive (and cute)
frenci: I have no idea, how are you doing this animation, but it's wonderful
Lucy C: Lovely Emils & Lallis :3
starfallz: gorgeous inked hair for Tuuri and Mikkel. (and I think I have a crush on your fluffy Mikkel  ::))
Ana Nymus: I've already commented in the Art Style Swap thread; you did a great job drawing Tuuri in my style. It was such a nice surprise to see it :)

this is really cool!! you did an awesome job!
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

indui

• most best
« Reply #7274 on: October 16, 2015, 10:12:48 PM »

[/quote]

*CLUTCHES HEART* THIS IS SO GORGEOUS
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]