Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484628 times)

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7245 on: October 15, 2015, 03:23:14 PM »
Annoyed Lalli is funny ! I like it !
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #7246 on: October 15, 2015, 04:30:06 PM »
I doodled a Sigrun... looks a bit wonky but oh well, what can I do?
HB pencil on paper, no digital reworking because I'm lazy.

A very Emma Peel Sigrun. http://www.geradesoeben.de/cgi-bin/mt/mt-search.cgi?blog_id=2&tag=emma-peel&limit=5

Aki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • rambler of headcanons spouter of ideas
  • Preferred pronouns: (she/her) please don't call me dude, that's all.
« Reply #7247 on: October 15, 2015, 05:09:05 PM »
A very Emma Peel Sigrun. http://www.geradesoeben.de/cgi-bin/mt/mt-search.cgi?blog_id=2&tag=emma-peel&limit=5
Wow, I'm amazed my drawing reminded you of someone! Didn't know this lady before :)
Languages:
fluent: :switzerland: :germany: :france: :uk:
knows: :vaticancity:, ancient :greece:
learned some: :japan:
can read to some extent: :italy: :spain: etc.
wants to learn: :finland:
You may use any of my "Imagine X" or headcanons for your writing or art as long as you link back to me or my original post if you feel like you stayed true to it.
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :book2: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #7248 on: October 15, 2015, 05:54:40 PM »
haiz, mélusine, misea and Lucy c thank you ٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥

currynice to know this fan animation has its  own fan base XD

For it I'm using Photoshop

shoop I'm a fairy cat disguised as a human being ( •ω•ฅ).。.:*♡

yuuago you're putting too much faith in me ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)
I don't even know what I'm doing (╥﹏╥) and how to water *cryes blood*
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7249 on: October 15, 2015, 07:14:16 PM »
OMG YOU DREW HER SO COOL, I love her expression, it's so intense and determined *stares as I stand and applauds*
Thank you so much!! :D I wanted to draw a fierce Sigrun, so I'm happy you liked her expression!

Speaking of Emil... I drew a daydreaming Reynir a while ago; now let's see Emil's fantasies

Pffttt... this is totally what Emil daydreams about xD

The best thing i can do now is curl up in the corner and cry with joy, because thank goodness there are so many brilliant artists, everyone with a special recognisable style, who draw a lot of gorgeous fanarts.
*throws flower petals on you all*

Ah well, I have something to show too. Because this is my golden rule: if you have free twenty minutes - quick! draw Sigrun!

And another one thing. I'm late to the Näkki-Lalli party, i think? Anyway, i wanted a dense forest, a dangerous creature in a cold deep waters of the lake. Woohoo, have a green sparkling fairy.
No matter what i'm trying to draw, in the end it's always a sparkling fairy, god why-y-y.   

That Sigrun is perfect! I can definitely see this happening (if she ever gets kids) XD
Näkki-Lalli is wonderful and you can't possibly be late for the party!! I really like how you did the background! :D

Tuuri and Lalli, anyone?
AWW!!! Cuties!!! <3

Also I really wanna contribute to post-expedition shopping spree and fashion design (I can totally see them needing to spruce up to present to the Nordic Council at the very least) but I'm going to just, put this here, because it's not a shoop post w/o emilalli (under spoilers for Large Image)
Spoiler: show

Yes please <3

Is been a while since i last even oppened the link to the forum, but even if just te idea to ckek it lately was makeing me quite depressed and anxious, i really want as many eople as possible to see this wip
and so... yei!!!!I'm almost done!
just the water effect and is done!
It looks amazing!!! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7250 on: October 15, 2015, 10:50:17 PM »
I'm just going to drop off my Helia-style drawing of hippie Tuuri from the Art Style Swap. Here you go!

:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7251 on: October 15, 2015, 10:52:48 PM »
More Inktober victims, Tuuri and Mikkel. I've been trying to get comfortable with inking with brush and I am discovering it is the most fun for inking hair.

Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #7252 on: October 15, 2015, 10:57:52 PM »
More Inktober victims, Tuuri and Mikkel. I've been trying to get comfortable with inking with brush and I am discovering it is the most fun for inking hair.

Woah, These look are awesome! Especially Mikkel. And the hair is most best!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #7253 on: October 15, 2015, 11:07:07 PM »
Starfallz: I love your Tuuri and Mikkel! The inking is so clean, and the expressions very suitable to the characters. Good!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #7254 on: October 15, 2015, 11:14:25 PM »

Maybe a weird thing to say, but Mikkel's hair looks really soft and pretty...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #7255 on: October 16, 2015, 12:08:31 AM »

Aaaaah my first ever (completed) digital painting!! I kind of got impatient and really rushed through it. I also didn’t end up including a background :P But I’m happy with how it turned out!

I guess being a troll-hunter can be a messy job? Let’s just assume all that blood is troll blood.
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7256 on: October 16, 2015, 12:16:13 AM »
Maybe a weird thing to say, but Mikkel's hair looks really soft and pretty...

Ehehehe in the chat we actually had this same conversation, except Eich described the hair as "fluffy like pancakes" and the conversation quickly degraded into discussion about eating hairy pancakes...

Adriano I moved your picture to the correct thread.

I'm just going to drop off my Helia-style drawing of hippie Tuuri from the Art Style Swap. Here you go!

This looks awesome! Very Helia!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #7257 on: October 16, 2015, 01:43:49 AM »
Well, this is an interesting place.

Let me echo Roísín's welcome.  Can I persuade you to post on the Introduction Thread? We're friendly, I promise.  Besides, I'm eager to hear the story behind your forum name (though that topic now has a thread of its own...)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7258 on: October 16, 2015, 02:16:55 AM »

Aaaaah my first ever (completed) digital painting!! I kind of got impatient and really rushed through it. I also didn’t end up including a background :P But I’m happy with how it turned out!

I guess being a troll-hunter can be a messy job? Let’s just assume all that blood is troll blood.
NICE
Good job on the blood, especially considering that it's your first.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #7259 on: October 16, 2015, 08:55:10 AM »

Aaaaah, congratulations!!! Digital painting is SUPER DUPER FUN and it gets really easy and really fast as you go on :D Also, I am such a fan of that blood tbh. It looks really good!!
YEET