Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484602 times)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7215 on: October 14, 2015, 04:55:29 PM »
Ah well, I have something to show too. Because this is my golden rule: if you have free twenty minutes - quick! draw Sigrun!

[...]
No matter what i'm trying to draw, in the end it's always a sparkling fairy, god why-y-y.   

I'm laughing and in love. <3
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7216 on: October 14, 2015, 04:58:44 PM »
The best thing i can do now is curl up in the corner and cry with joy, because thank goodness there are so many brilliant artists, everyone with a special recognisable style, who draw a lot of gorgeous fanarts.
*throws flower petals on you all*

Ah well, I have something to show too. Because this is my golden rule: if you have free twenty minutes - quick! draw Sigrun!

And another one thing. I'm late to the Näkki-Lalli party, i think? Anyway, i wanted a dense forest, a dangerous creature in a cold deep waters of the lake. Woohoo, have a green sparkling fairy.
No matter what i'm trying to draw, in the end it's always a sparkling fairy, god why-y-y.   

You drew that Sigrun in 20 minutes?!?!?!   :o *faints*
And yes, all the näkki Lallis please. It is never too late for näkki Lallis.
*runs to get more duct tape for keeping mad robin on the forum*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #7217 on: October 14, 2015, 05:02:01 PM »
Martti: They're cute! You should draw more on paper  ;)
Sumeri: Emil and NäkkiLalli are pretty
Aki: Your Sigrun is so cool and feminim
Haiz: There are two things I adore on your watercolour Emil: the Scandinavian Sweater Splash and Emil :)
blackberryblossoms: Drawing Reynir (or other fanart) is always a better idea than homework or work
starfallz: Wow, your ink Lalli is beautiful, especially the sad expression on his face
shoop: Emil in waistcoat looks gorgeous... yes, we need more of it

Speaking of Emil... I drew a daydreaming Reynir a while ago; now let's see Emil's fantasies

Haha, this is awesome! I bet that's totally what Emil dreams about. Also, where can I see this Reynir picture you spoke of?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:04:00 PM by blackberryblossoms »
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

Mélusine

« Reply #7218 on: October 14, 2015, 05:04:36 PM »

And another one thing. I'm late to the Näkki-Lalli party, i think? Anyway, i wanted a dense forest, a dangerous creature in a cold deep waters of the lake. Woohoo, have a green sparkling fairy.
It's always a pleasure to discover you've posted something here :) Your drawings are beautiful <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #7219 on: October 14, 2015, 05:42:00 PM »

This is beautiful, the beautifulest, awesomest picture. I don't know if I want to be Sigrun or marry Sigrun. ;D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7220 on: October 14, 2015, 05:56:10 PM »
The best thing i can do now is curl up in the corner and cry with joy, because thank goodness there are so many brilliant artists, everyone with a special recognisable style, who draw a lot of gorgeous fanarts.
*throws flower petals on you all*

!
!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS
THIS IS
I CANNOT
GHHHH you are most awesome and dat Sigrun is awesome and Lalli is awesome and everything is awesome and I have lost the ability to can
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7221 on: October 14, 2015, 05:58:04 PM »
thank you everyone who liked yesterday's emils ^_________^
and oh no the thread is overflowing with awesome again

blackberryblossom: your style is really cute! and ssss art always seems like a better idea than homework, trust me, i speak from experience......

starz: that inky lalli is outright beautiful, especially the flow and shadow in the hair O:

shoop: WAISTCOAT EMIL 10000% APPROVAL

Helia: wonderful. it's perfectly in character and the KITTY IN THE BOWL IS SO CUTE

mad robin: welp it's high time i went and built an altar for you. if i remember correctly you started drawing not too long ago, how the HECK did you get so good at backgrounds and lighting? what did you sacrifice
(also it's NEVER too late for näkki-lalli. never let this au die)
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

« Reply #7222 on: October 14, 2015, 06:19:13 PM »
Speaking of Emil... I drew a daydreaming Reynir a while ago; now let's see Emil's fantasies
The Famous and Brave Emil ! (Making Lalli smile would be his "most best" success.) ::)
Will you do it for everybody ? (Translation : "PLEASE DO IT !" :D)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7223 on: October 14, 2015, 06:33:16 PM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAKKI LALLI AND SIGRUN AND EMIL IN A WAISTCOAT AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SO MUCH PERFECT
I have lost the ability to can
Are you still able to make jam or pickles, or are all preservative cooking methods gone? ;)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #7224 on: October 14, 2015, 07:20:16 PM »

Tuuri and Lalli, anyone?
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7225 on: October 14, 2015, 07:25:21 PM »

Tuuri and Lalli, anyone?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The looks on their faces have killed me. I am dead. *falls dramatically to floor*
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #7226 on: October 14, 2015, 07:26:23 PM »
you guuuys :'///) Thank you for the kind words on waiscoat emil!! Scout and Martti oh my goodness you guys im gonna get a swelled head!!! Martti I love your art so much...how........ Emil's body shape is so appealing, and I wanted yall to suffer w me.

Helia aw emiiiilllll he even has the demondog with him in his daydreams. He's such a softie
Madrobin Nakki Lalli au is always open fam. But man I love how unsettling Lalli looks even though the picture has a cheerful palette A+! Sigrun though, bless this Sgru, I laughed when I saw dis
blackberryblossoms AW NOOOOO COUSINSSS

Also I really wanna contribute to post-expedition shopping spree and fashion design (I can totally see them needing to spruce up to present to the Nordic Council at the very least) but I'm going to just, put this here, because it's not a shoop post w/o emilalli (under spoilers for Large Image)
Spoiler: show

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #7227 on: October 14, 2015, 07:40:25 PM »
Also I really wanna contribute to post-expedition shopping spree and fashion design (I can totally see them needing to spruce up to present to the Nordic Council at the very least) but I'm going to just, put this here, because it's not a shoop post w/o emilalli (under spoilers for Large Image)
Spoiler: show

I also cannot get enough of your Emil and Lalli drawings. They are adorable and so them! <3
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7228 on: October 14, 2015, 08:08:33 PM »
Oh haha t-thanks! (what an interesting urge to cover my face with hands and start to squeal hmmm)

Feartheviolas  yes! duct tape! it will be effective, i believe :D One day i'll be a normal member of community, not just throws-fanart-once-in-a-half-year

Haiz. *hurriedly covers an altar for one unknown unicorn* ow... hehe... I've made my first attempt in digital drawing, ummm... in february? i don't know is it "not too long ago" or not

blackberryblossoms m-my heart... i never wanted to be killed by extremely cute picture, but now I changed my mind :D

shoop *silent sobs* I lo-o-ove your style, i love your style so much!

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #7229 on: October 14, 2015, 08:24:06 PM »
*leaves for one night* *comes back to 10 new pages of art* welp.

I have to finish an another essay, so I'll be quick. I LOVE the art that's been flooding in like the famous rain a week ago! so let's see uuuuh

Martti
I am so jealous of your colouring skills. I am really terrible at colouring, but you always make everything look SO DANG MAGICAL HOW DO YOU EVEN

blackberryblossums yes draw more! And tell your sister that I also really like Emil if it isn't obvious hehehee...

annnnd uuuuhhrrrmmm somebody else I can't remember YOU ARE ALL AMAZING KEEP IT UP

back to Hamlet analysis oh boy
~insert something funny here~