Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484437 times)

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7200 on: October 14, 2015, 10:48:03 AM »
It'd be nice to see a rich-again Emil inviting/dragging the team  along to a high-end tailor. One pictures Lalli suffering it for the sake of friendship, Tuuri loving it, Sigrun initially protesting and then loving it, Mikkel trying to give the impression of bored neutrality but actually enjoying the process, and Reynir being sooooo excited...
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7201 on: October 14, 2015, 10:55:45 AM »
Shoop is my secret new fav artist
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #7202 on: October 14, 2015, 11:00:00 AM »
It'd be nice to see a rich-again Emil inviting/dragging the team  along to a high-end tailor. One pictures Lalli suffering it for the sake of friendship, Tuuri loving it, Sigrun initially protesting and then loving it, Mikkel trying to give the impression of bored neutrality but actually enjoying the process, and Reynir being sooooo excited...
I can imagine Lalli failing to realise how nice his new clothes are meant to be and lounging around in them like they're just any old rags, much to Emil's chagrin. And Mikkel telling Reynir that a set of increasingly ridiculous hats suit him really well, no, honestly, they do.
Meanwhile Sigrun's trying to work out the best way to affix a dagger scabbard to a suit jacket.
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7203 on: October 14, 2015, 11:54:49 AM »
I can imagine Lalli failing to realise how nice his new clothes are meant to be and lounging around in them like they're just any old rags, much to Emil's chagrin. And Mikkel telling Reynir that a set of increasingly ridiculous hats suit him really well, no, honestly, they do.
Meanwhile Sigrun's trying to work out the best way to affix a dagger scabbard to a suit jacket.

So, someone's going to write this, right?
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #7204 on: October 14, 2015, 12:07:25 PM »
Martti that...that's so sweet...Lalli's face is so sweet...
Sumeri just?? yeah?? I love it when Emil's flustered and this is excellent
Haiz haha oh man those patterns are hard enough with a pen!! crisp patterns with watercolor is so hardcore, dude.
blackberryblossoms aww I love how solid this is...the shapes are really clean + nice
starfallz Nice nice nice nice nice

This doesn't have to be 20s au but Emil looks really good in a waistcoat and it's pressing me. Is it too late for yr90 fashion to suddenly swerve into waistcoats.

I love your drawing! and yes the world needs more of Emil in a waistcoat.
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #7205 on: October 14, 2015, 02:44:19 PM »
So, someone's going to write this, right?
Mayyyyybe... ;)
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
I write a bit on AO3

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7206 on: October 14, 2015, 03:04:01 PM »
This doesn't have to be 20s au but Emil looks really good in a waistcoat and it's pressing me. Is it too late for yr90 fashion to suddenly swerve into waistcoats.

Emil in waistcoats? Yes
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #7207 on: October 14, 2015, 03:14:19 PM »
Okay I caught up 20 pages on this thread, so I won't answer to every thing I saw xD

BUT

Lemme summe it in one word :
AWESOME

I loved every pices of art I saw. I really love you all guys <3
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7208 on: October 14, 2015, 03:32:18 PM »
Martti: They're cute! You should draw more on paper  ;)
Sumeri: Emil and NäkkiLalli are pretty
Aki: Your Sigrun is so cool and feminim
Haiz: There are two things I adore on your watercolour Emil: the Scandinavian Sweater Splash and Emil :)
blackberryblossoms: Drawing Reynir (or other fanart) is always a better idea than homework or work
starfallz: Wow, your ink Lalli is beautiful, especially the sad expression on his face
shoop: Emil in waistcoat looks gorgeous... yes, we need more of it

Speaking of Emil... I drew a daydreaming Reynir a while ago; now let's see Emil's fantasies

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7209 on: October 14, 2015, 03:54:49 PM »
Speaking of Emil... I drew a daydreaming Reynir a while ago; now let's see Emil's fantasies

AAHHHH *_*
Lovely as always, of course!
... Not surprised in the least as to what Emil's fantasies are like. What a guy.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7210 on: October 14, 2015, 04:35:57 PM »
The best thing i can do now is curl up in the corner and cry with joy, because thank goodness there are so many brilliant artists, everyone with a special recognisable style, who draw a lot of gorgeous fanarts.
*throws flower petals on you all*

Ah well, I have something to show too. Because this is my golden rule: if you have free twenty minutes - quick! draw Sigrun!

And another one thing. I'm late to the Näkki-Lalli party, i think? Anyway, i wanted a dense forest, a dangerous creature in a cold deep waters of the lake. Woohoo, have a green sparkling fairy.
No matter what i'm trying to draw, in the end it's always a sparkling fairy, god why-y-y.   

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #7211 on: October 14, 2015, 04:41:26 PM »
Ah well, I have something to show too. Because this is my golden rule: if you have free twenty minutes - quick! draw Sigrun!

This. This is the best thing I've seen all week. My sides hurt. A lot.

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #7212 on: October 14, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »
The best thing i can do now is curl up in the corner and cry with joy, because thank goodness there are so many brilliant artists, everyone with a special recognisable style, who draw a lot of gorgeous fanarts.
*throws flower petals on you all*

And another one thing. I'm late to the Näkki-Lalli party, i think? Anyway, i wanted a dense forest, a dangerous creature in a cold deep waters of the lake. Woohoo, have a green sparkling fairy.
No matter what i'm trying to draw, in the end it's always a sparkling fairy, god why-y-y.   

These are both just wonderful!
I write a bit on AO3

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7213 on: October 14, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »

THIS
YES
I love it. Sigrun's expression and the way the text captures her tone are simply perfect  ;D
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #7214 on: October 14, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »

aaaAAAAAAA this is wonderful! PLUS the background is amazing? It's so beautiful and shows the perspective and details and wow
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10: