Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483790 times)

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7155 on: October 12, 2015, 07:11:34 PM »

This is a wonderful Sigrun and I never realized but I needed them finger guns. It's really great that you managed to cheer Minna up a bit, sounded like she's been having one of those worst days.

I'll just help myself to some encouragement as well.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

indui

• most best
« Reply #7156 on: October 12, 2015, 09:15:51 PM »
this doublepost is dedicated to Minna Sundberg and everyone who needs an encouraging sigrun pointing fingerguns at you

+200 points for everything about this tbh
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #7157 on: October 12, 2015, 10:04:30 PM »

I just really wanted to draw an angry Emil I'm sorry

Ooo, I like all the different period clothes. And Helia, is that watercolor? It looks really nice!That is SO cute, help ;_; especially the little derpkitty, can't forget her.

I drew this Reynir in an attempt to get over my fear of drawing people from the side. He's worried? Probably doesn't want to get lost in Reykjavik.

Also, bonus Lalli.
Spoiler: show

Because I feel like this needs an explanation, this was based on a dream I had. :////// also hes supposed to be biting his lip but you probably can't tell ugghhh

if_only.png ........................

Actually, tbh, I could see ssss more as a liveaction than an animated movie... but I'd throw all my monies at ANY movie form of this comic huffhUFF!!

First off OMG GUYS THANKS SO MUCH!! I'm so flattered hnn ;u;

second: ok SO! Daéa Reina submitted a request to do lalli with magic in this style, and I couldn't resist :D

PS HEY YALL FEEL FREE to send me other scene requests cuz I might do one more...it'll be a while because school, but it's worth gathering ideas in the meantime *dances*

indui- YOU HAVE NO IDEA

HOW MANY TIMES

I HAVE WANTED SSSS TO BE ANIMATED OKAY

MY MIND HAS IT ANIMATED AS I READ BUT HOLY CRAP IF ONLY INDEED!!! I salute you, and your beautiful that makes me long for something that cannot be. At least, not yet ;)

Johannabelle
- I absolutely adore your art style!! And if Johannabelle is your actual name, that is beautiful as well ^3^

blackberryblossums- I. LOVE. THAT. I love this drawing! You should draw more, welcome \0^0/ moreEmilheuhehueeheuaheheuheh

Keep up the good work, artists!
~insert something funny here~

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7158 on: October 13, 2015, 12:58:58 AM »
Too grumpy to comment individually but so much good art TuT
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #7159 on: October 13, 2015, 01:22:46 AM »

Here's another Emil I doodled, which I drew for my sister who loves Emil and would totally take a selfie with him.
P.S. I never expected my earlier drawing to get recognized at all so thanks to everyone who said so many encouraging words for me to keep drawing!
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #7160 on: October 13, 2015, 03:45:41 AM »

Here's another Emil I doodled, which I drew for my sister who loves Emil and would totally take a selfie with him.
P.S. I never expected my earlier drawing to get recognized at all so thanks to everyone who said so many encouraging words for me to keep drawing!

This is delightful.  Please keep drawing!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7161 on: October 13, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »
this doublepost is dedicated to Minna Sundberg and everyone who needs an encouraging sigrun pointing fingerguns at you

Most awesomest!

A Reynir as Inktober #10 :)

cute :)

All the 20's drawings are great! Curry's cute Tuuri, KauniitaUnia's Lalli and short-hair Emil (although I can't imagine Emil without his sparkly hair...), and not sure if this was RandomTexanReader's intention, but Sigrun fits in the 20's bandwagon :)

I was prepared to be disappointed not to see the rest of the crew in '60s clothes (Mikkel in one of those fringed suede jackets and desert boots, Sigrun hangin' tough in well-worn denim, Reynir the PRECIOUS ADORABLE flower child  anyone feeling their art reflex triggered?). 

But... as an '80s survivor... I have to admit, you made 'em look pretty darn good.  Mikkel in particular -- he's ready for his MTV video. 

Actually I wanted to draw everyone in 60's clothes, but I changed my mind because why not try an other period? And yes, A-ha was one of the bands on my mind when I drew Mikkel :D
(and I chose this decade because I'm also an 80's survivor, but pssssst)

Helia: I'm in love with this fashion show!
Are you going to dress up Onni too?

I did draw Onni, but... I feel sorry for him, he looks like someone lost in time

I cannot help but feel that there might have been a missed opportunity here.

Please, don't tempt me...
wait, it's too late.

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7162 on: October 13, 2015, 01:20:10 PM »

Hahaha, this is perfect! ;D (It suits Emil so well)

I attempted some sketches, but everything failed miserably, except maybe this one (still not too happy about it):

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 05:35:06 PM by Lucy C »
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7163 on: October 13, 2015, 01:35:59 PM »
I never draw on paper but now I did one because i can't print and I needed a random art
you know, when people are at come, some people has some paper board thing, and I thought to make one for myself

Basically really mixed media, used ciao copic markers, coloured pencils (herlitz) and some ikea markers (fav is the white one in there)

and I kinda coped the pose because I am so unoriginal
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7164 on: October 13, 2015, 01:48:25 PM »
I never draw on paper but now I did one because i can't print and I needed a random art
you know, when people are at come, some people has some paper board thing, and I thought to make one for myself

Basically really mixed media, used ciao copic markers, coloured pencils (herlitz) and some ikea markers (fav is the white one in there)

*_* AHHH this is lovely! (Emil's hair is my favourite part, your colourwork there is soooo perfect!)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7165 on: October 13, 2015, 02:53:30 PM »

So cute! <3
IKEA markers! Emil definitely likes them =)

And why the arrow is above Lalli?
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7166 on: October 13, 2015, 03:07:41 PM »

UNHOLY SQUEAKING
SUCH BFFS
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7167 on: October 13, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO LOVELY have I mentioned you're awesome? Beause you are

AND HEY, have a blushing Emil and an out-of-character- Näkki-Lalli:

i don't even regret

I was supposed to colour it at first and i tried but then nothing was going according to keikaku the plan so I thought, why don't we do it black&white instead

(what the frick his bangs are parted to the wrong side how could I not have noticed it)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 03:35:06 PM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7168 on: October 13, 2015, 03:43:24 PM »
AND HEY, have a blushing Emil and an out-of-character- Näkki-Lalli:

i don't even regret

I was supposed to colour it at first and i tried but then nothing was going according to keikaku the plan so I thought, why don't we do it black&white instead

(what the frick his bangs are parted to the wrong side how could I not have noticed it)

I
I'm dead
Emil you ridiculous child

blackberryblossoms

• Tumblr
« Reply #7169 on: October 13, 2015, 04:05:17 PM »

This is so cute! I love your style, your art is so amazing!
:usa: native
:japan: learning
:sweden: learning
:chap9: Chapter break survivor