Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483660 times)

Aki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • rambler of headcanons spouter of ideas
  • Preferred pronouns: (she/her) please don't call me dude, that's all.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7080 on: October 10, 2015, 08:16:39 AM »

The amount of times I muttered 'emil you absolute ponce' was actually unfit for a chicago setting but he's a ponce
TUURI LOOKS SO CUTE AASDFGHJKJHGF
Languages:
fluent: :switzerland: :germany: :france: :uk:
knows: :vaticancity:, ancient :greece:
learned some: :japan:
can read to some extent: :italy: :spain: etc.
wants to learn: :finland:
You may use any of my "Imagine X" or headcanons for your writing or art as long as you link back to me or my original post if you feel like you stayed true to it.
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :book2: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7081 on: October 10, 2015, 08:49:26 AM »
ohhh so much cool art has been posted....!!! sumeri, your nakkis are incredibly amazing and I love them. all of them. they're stunnin.
And I love that emil in the rain and the young emil, they're precious!! in very different ways, ayy.
I keep reading fic and getting inspired by fic and so *scuffs toe against ground* I, Sectoboss, how could you give me a 20s AU and expect me not to do somethin'

The amount of times I muttered 'emil you absolute ponce' was actually unfit for a chicago setting but he's a ponce

Thank youuuu~ :D Also, !!! THAT is the cutest Tuuri ever and damn, Emil, you classy

other people sleep at night, I draw silly doodles (based on that Sectoboss's awesome näkki!Lalli-fic):

Spoiler: show

(under a spoiler because this is huuuge and has to be quite huge to actually see the things

dat feel when you're making a simple doodle comic and then an actual, albeit sketchy, background appears ??

but hey, at least those rocks look kinda sorta similar to the ones where Emil was on in that earlier doodle I made so yay, it fits in-universe :D

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:52:43 AM by Sumeri »
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #7082 on: October 10, 2015, 09:25:40 AM »
I keep reading fic and getting inspired by fic and so *scuffs toe against ground* I, Sectoboss, how could you give me a 20s AU and expect me not to do somethin'

And then general 20s because emil in a waistcoat and lalli in some 'faded linen horror' (emil, 1923)
That's just... I mean... holy... I think my heart may have stopped just a little bit when I saw this. Just a little. You've no idea how happy you've made me by drawing this. No idea. None. And it's so good! You got them all spot on!
Excuse me while I go and grin to myself for a while.

other people sleep at night, I draw silly doodles (based on that Sectoboss's awesome näkki!Lalli-fic):

(under a spoiler because this is huuuge and has to be quite huge to actually see the things

dat feel when you're making a simple doodle comic and then an actual, albeit sketchy, background appears ??

but hey, at least those rocks look kinda sorta similar to the ones where Emil was on in that earlier doodle I made so yay, it fits in-universe :D

WHY MUST YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME
DON'T STOP DOING THIS TO ME
Lalli's expression in the last panel is priceless, good lord :D
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7083 on: October 10, 2015, 10:13:33 AM »
ohhh so much cool art has been posted....!!! sumeri, your nakkis are incredibly amazing and I love them. all of them. they're stunnin.
And I love that emil in the rain and the young emil, they're precious!! in very different ways, ayy.

And then general 20s because emil in a waistcoat and lalli in some 'faded linen horror' (emil, 1923)

These are adorable! *adds things to To Read list*
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7084 on: October 10, 2015, 10:13:53 AM »
*krhm*  apologies for the slightly long post, for there's gonna be a whole lot of pictures (should I put some under a spoiler or is it okay to dump several pics at once? sorry mobile users :D)

BEHOLD

random stuff + some näkki-Lalli sketches I haven't inked/might not ink:

Aaaand the "official" Näkki!Lalli -series:

drowning, it ain't nice D: also, some tentacles & overenthusiastic hands dragging our lil mage down under, not to resurface for quite a while...

that feel when you wake up and rise from your pond and think to yourself "man, I could really go for some hoooman flesh right now" and smile

pretty boys luring other pretty boys to be his dinner appeals to me more than it should

//edit: put the sketches under a spoiler, made näkki-pics a tad smaller, I hope there's now a tad less load time for those with slower internet connections,myself included : D (don't know if I should put the näkki-stuff under a spoiler as well? weell if it's needed, let me know?)
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING AND GORGEOUS AND-!!!!! ━(゜∀゜)━

I really like those clothes on Lalli *O*

Since people liked my chibi!Lalli (thank you!!) I tried to do some more:

Ended up sketching another Emil as well (surprise!) I tried sketching more realistically, but failed xD
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 01:07:32 PM by AquaAurion »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7085 on: October 10, 2015, 02:49:33 PM »

YES YES MORE 20s AU
AND CUTEST TUURI OH DEAR GOD

I LOVE
AHHHHHHHH
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7086 on: October 10, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »

:o The Näkki!Lalli series is awesome!

Since people liked my chibi!Lalli (thank you!!) I tried to do some more:

They're still cute :3

I just love this!
note to self: read more fanfics

Emil, Tuuri and Lalli look so good in period clothes! period clothes... period...

What about the 60's?
And look, something strange happened to my drawing: colours!  :)

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7087 on: October 10, 2015, 03:51:00 PM »

Ooooh! I think colours should happen to your drawings more often!
I absolutely love the flowers on Tuuri's dress and the pattern on Emil's shirt!
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7088 on: October 10, 2015, 03:55:59 PM »
They're still cute :3

I just love this!
note to self: read more fanfics

Emil, Tuuri and Lalli look so good in period clothes! period clothes... period...

What about the 60's?

Thank you! =3

Oh~ I really like seeing the crew in different fashion :D

Since I'm on a roll today:

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #7089 on: October 10, 2015, 05:51:57 PM »
Sumeri: Your drawings are always so mysterious and eerily beautiful, and näkkiLalli looks gorgeous in your style.

Johannabelle: oooohh, wow, that Emil looks amazing!! I like the fire effects, they're so cool!

shoop: !!!!! I LOVE THIS AU SO MUCH <3

Helia: Tuuri is so cute!! Emil is hilarious, those clothes really fit him well! And hippie!Lalli!!!! <3

AquaAurion: Smol pixelated crew is the cutest thing I've seen today, thank you. :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7090 on: October 10, 2015, 05:52:19 PM »

Aaa! Awesome!

This and all previous ones CUTE!!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #7091 on: October 10, 2015, 06:04:55 PM »
Ooo, I like all the different period clothes. And Helia, is that watercolor? It looks really nice!

That is SO cute, help ;_; especially the little derpkitty, can't forget her.

I drew this Reynir in an attempt to get over my fear of drawing people from the side. He's worried? Probably doesn't want to get lost in Reykjavik.

Also, bonus Lalli.

Because I feel like this needs an explanation, this was based on a dream I had. :////// also hes supposed to be biting his lip but you probably can't tell ugghhh
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #7092 on: October 10, 2015, 06:09:34 PM »
This is awesome! ;D

(for added awesomeness, imagine they're moonwalking...)
Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7093 on: October 10, 2015, 06:15:46 PM »

thank you thank you thank you i wanted desperately some art from this fic and it's perfect in your style

you're a wonderful person and i love you

dang, helia style with colours? not like you could've drawn 60s style without, hahah... these are pretty great : D

aaaaa!!! this is adorableee. TEENY ANIMATED BLEPKITTy

oooh wow this is really pretty!! loving the soft colours
you'll know where to find me.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7094 on: October 10, 2015, 07:27:23 PM »

What about the 60's?

So great ;u;

PIXELATED CRRREEWWWWW \o/

I drew this Reynir in an attempt to get over my fear of drawing people from the side. He's worried? Probably doesn't want to get lost in Reykjavik.

AFHKDJSHFKJHSDKFJHJDSHF your Reynir is gorgeous
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz