Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483697 times)

SectoBoss

• Ranger
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7065 on: October 09, 2015, 10:51:04 AM »

drowning, it ain't nice D: also, some tentacles & overenthusiastic hands dragging our lil mage down under, not to resurface for quite a while...

that feel when you wake up and rise from your pond and think to yourself "man, I could really go for some hoooman flesh right now" and smile

pretty boys luring other pretty boys to be his dinner appeals to me more than it should

That's fine, I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway... These are incredibly good, and more than a little creepy. I love it!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Aki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • rambler of headcanons spouter of ideas
  • Preferred pronouns: (she/her) please don't call me dude, that's all.
« Reply #7066 on: October 09, 2015, 11:02:28 AM »
*krhm*  apologies for the slightly long post, for there's gonna be a whole lot of pictures (should I put some under a spoiler or is it okay to dump several pics at once? sorry mobile users :D)
BEHOLD
random stuff + some näkki-Lalli sketches I haven't inked/might not ink:

Aaaand the "official" Näkki!Lalli -series:

drowning, it ain't nice D: also, some tentacles & overenthusiastic hands dragging our lil mage down under, not to resurface for quite a while...

that feel when you wake up and rise from your pond and think to yourself "man, I could really go for some hoooman flesh right now" and smile

pretty boys luring other pretty boys to be his dinner appeals to me more than it should
ASDFGHJKLKJHGF I'M- D8 *mind blown*

Your art style is absolutely STUNNING!!! I love how you draw the Näkki-Lalli both breathtakingly gorgeous and nightmare inducing creepy, that is absolutely amazing!

I'll be in a corner over here, trying to glue my blown mind back together...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 11:04:27 AM by Aki »
Languages:
fluent: :switzerland: :germany: :france: :uk:
knows: :vaticancity:, ancient :greece:
learned some: :japan:
can read to some extent: :italy: :spain: etc.
wants to learn: :finland:
You may use any of my "Imagine X" or headcanons for your writing or art as long as you link back to me or my original post if you feel like you stayed true to it.
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :book2: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7067 on: October 09, 2015, 11:08:40 AM »
*krhm*  apologies for the slightly long post, for there's gonna be a whole lot of pictures (should I put some under a spoiler or is it okay to dump several pics at once? sorry mobile users :D)

BEHOLD

These are all very very amazing and beautiful! Your drawing style works very well with näkki Lalli. Please carry on. :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7068 on: October 09, 2015, 11:11:32 AM »
Christ you're all making me blush :D

Hahagrfl. This one. O_O

hobo forest husbands' first meeting

you know what? I think I'm gonna ink&colour this one later, I like how it turned out
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7069 on: October 09, 2015, 11:13:23 AM »
you know what? I think I'm gonna ink&colour this one later, I like how it turned out

Yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss *sits on edge of seat and waits*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7070 on: October 09, 2015, 11:14:19 AM »
Christ you're all making me blush :D

hobo forest husbands' first meeting

!!!! YES !!!!!

And I swear when I'm not involved with other things I want to try some näkki Lalli too.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7071 on: October 09, 2015, 11:20:23 AM »

I love this sketch--beautiful and deadly and also rly cute loOK AT EMIL

PLEASE DOOO
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #7072 on: October 09, 2015, 12:15:54 PM »
I ended up running around all over town on my one day off yesterday and had to come in to work in the evening anyway So I didn't get a chance to catch up on the forum like I wanted, but Starfallz was nice to enough to send me a ling Sumeria's amazing art of näkki Lalli and woooooow @_@

All the other pictures are super great as always, too!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7073 on: October 09, 2015, 01:21:08 PM »
Sumeri, I am tuning in from geneva airport to tell you your arts are beautiful and amazing and perfect and if you ink/colour that one I'm probably gonna combust but in a good way
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 01:42:49 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Seilann

• Tumblr
« Reply #7074 on: October 09, 2015, 01:56:32 PM »

Aaaand the "official" Näkki!Lalli -series:

SO. MUCH. PRETTY. They're all so haunting and somehow graceful. *stares forever*
native :usa:
conversational :japan:
stagnant :southkorea: :spain: :italy:
beginner :sweden: :ireland: :greece:

:chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #7075 on: October 09, 2015, 02:11:04 PM »
aaaaaa you guys, thank you for the compliments!

Sumeri, I am tuning in from geneva airport to tell you your arts are beautiful and amazing and perfect and if you ink/colour that one I'm probably gonna combust but in a good way

i'm gonna 8)

in fact I'm doing it
like, now
at the moment
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #7076 on: October 09, 2015, 02:13:29 PM »

snip

These are all so great! I love your näkki Lalli and ooooo that's one awesome Sigrun! Looking forward to the inked versions.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #7077 on: October 09, 2015, 08:10:41 PM »
Whenever I see your username, I crack my knuckles and try to mentally prepare myself for the art to come.

I fiiiinally drew Emil and actually finished the drawing! I have a million little sketches of him but nothing that actually stands on it's own. Until now:

Err, the reason I haven't been posting as much is because of school.

I'M NEVER REALLY PREPARED

Sumeri: AND YOU! YOU NEED TO STOP BEING AMAZING, OKAY?!!? justkiddingneverstop

Also, Lalli is looking very fine lately

THIS ONE IS MY FAVOURITE, YOU NEED TO INK IT. I am done with caps lock, for now ^3^
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 08:16:19 PM by Couch Princess »
~insert something funny here~

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #7078 on: October 09, 2015, 10:48:30 PM »

BEHOLD

Sumeri:
1) Congratulations on making Safe-Zone Citizen!  We've been waiting a long time to welcome you.  (I'll mention it over on the Promotions Thread.) 

2) In the interest of not making people's screens freeze, please do put some of your artwork under spoilers.  This affects not only mobile users but people like me using elderly computers with limited RAM.  It's absolutely gorgeous, but too many large files at once can be problematic.  (The Forum administrators are actually considering a formal policy on this.)

Otherwise, please keep posting!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7079 on: October 10, 2015, 07:22:20 AM »
ohhh so much cool art has been posted....!!! sumeri, your nakkis are incredibly amazing and I love them. all of them. they're stunnin.
And I love that emil in the rain and the young emil, they're precious!! in very different ways, ayy.
I keep reading fic and getting inspired by fic and so *scuffs toe against ground* I, Sectoboss, how could you give me a 20s AU and expect me not to do somethin'

The amount of times I muttered 'emil you absolute ponce' was actually unfit for a chicago setting but he's a ponce

And then general 20s because emil in a waistcoat and lalli in some 'faded linen horror' (emil, 1923)