Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483811 times)

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6990 on: October 06, 2015, 04:46:08 PM »
Uh... well, you probably don't remember who I am, because I've been away for the whole eternity. But now I returned to stay forever *more drama!*

Looks like the thread is full of pretty things i have not seen, and also the whole näkki Lalli thing is so fascinating and wonderful. Ohhh i want to participate too. But for now i have only two quite pointless things, just to say "hello, i'm alive"
Spoiler: show

I honestly don't know what's going on. Maybe Lally is happy to see Emil, or he knows Emil will happy to see a huge bonfire, or whatever. And Sigrun is just enjoying the sunset. Of course sunset isn't as beautiful as a dead troll, but why not.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6991 on: October 06, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »
Uh... well, you probably don't remember who I am, because I've been away for the whole eternity. But now I returned to stay forever *more drama!*

Looks like the thread is full of pretty things i have not seen, and also the whole näkki Lalli thing is so fascinating and wonderful. Ohhh i want to participate too. But for now i have only two quite pointless things, just to say "hello, i'm alive"

I honestly don't know what's going on. Maybe Lally is happy to see Emil, or he knows Emil will happy to see a huge bonfire, or whatever. And Sigrun is just enjoying the sunset. Of course sunset isn't as beautiful as a dead troll, but why not.

SQUEEEEEEEEE THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THE COLOURS AND THE BACK GROUNDS AND THE PEOPLE AND THE JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND I THINK I FOUND A NEW BACKGROUND FOR ALL MY DEVICES YES YES STAY FOREVER
*duct tapes mad robbin to the forum*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6992 on: October 06, 2015, 04:55:02 PM »

Awww these are so beautiful! I've always admired your art, so please, don't leave us again for long!

Guess what?? Another smiling Lalli!

We just can't get enough smiling Lallis :3

Okay, just wanted to say that I love everything that's come out of this näkki-lalli craze. I even went to the scriptorium and read the fics which I hardly ever do and they were amazing! I was smiling all day today just remembering, and seeing the little sketches and headcannons just fill me with joy. I'd love to see more, heck I may even draw myself, although it seems that almost everything's been drawn already (which I'm in no way complaining about!).  I really want to see and read more because it's just completely captivated me :3 excellent job guys!

Lucy C - well if late pages produce this then I may not be quite as averse to them as I'd thought :P these are wonderfully done, and Sigrun's look of disgust had me snorting with laughter  ;D

A comment yesterday about how Sigrun deals with loss inspired me to draw this picture. My personal opinion is that thinking they've lost Lalli is hitting her pretty hard, and that dealing with deaths while troll hunting never stopped hurting her. She's a captain however, and needs to be strong for the people who depend on her, and she'll continue to put on her best captain face even if it kills her, but yeah, maybe the mask is slipping a little

Awww... most best!

Some sketches I made while waiting for the next page:

(this is the first time I try to draw Mikkel, omg *hides*) :-[

Please, keep drawing Mikkel!  :-*
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6993 on: October 06, 2015, 04:55:11 PM »

AAA!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
* Haiz stuffs mouth full of scarf to stop shrieking

that first pic is like
Lalli: "can't find emil. time to resort to drastic measures"
Lalli: *bonfires*
Emil: *appears*
Lalli: "there he is"

the colours of the sky in the last one are GORGEOuS
you'll know where to find me.

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6994 on: October 06, 2015, 05:00:28 PM »

These are wonderful : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6995 on: October 06, 2015, 05:16:10 PM »

How is it that your art gets prettier and prettier every new piece you do? I just love it.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6996 on: October 06, 2015, 05:28:03 PM »
I know, I know, it's a bit early for this, but since the SSSSonas have already started preparing for Halloween, I thought maybe our crew should have a ... dress rehearsal?

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Seilann

• Tumblr
« Reply #6997 on: October 06, 2015, 05:29:04 PM »
mad robin your skill with colors is AMAZING.

that first pic is like
Lalli: "can't find emil. time to resort to drastic measures"
Lalli: *bonfires*
Emil: *appears*
Lalli: "there he is"

This 100%.
native :usa:
conversational :japan:
stagnant :southkorea: :spain: :italy:
beginner :sweden: :ireland: :greece:

:chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6998 on: October 06, 2015, 05:38:52 PM »

Oh yes, completely forgotten who you are. That's why I reblog just about everything you put up on Tumblr. :D

Also, Google images sometimes don't come through. I popped over to your Tumblr and took a look though. :) <3
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Mélusine

« Reply #6999 on: October 06, 2015, 05:39:47 PM »

Short reaction : <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #7000 on: October 06, 2015, 05:56:17 PM »

I think we all know who you are - or at least I realised the other day that you were unfortunately absent. But here you are! And ooooh look at that aaart, this time you have to actually stay forever!

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7001 on: October 06, 2015, 07:17:03 PM »

Am I the only one, who sees only this:

this is not the first time I see this....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7002 on: October 06, 2015, 07:21:32 PM »
Am I the only one, who sees only this:

this is not the first time I see this....

Google images is having problems working. There is something wrong with their urls. I don't know what causes it but they suddenly became very long and stopped working.

Here, this should work:

Quote from: mad robin

everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7003 on: October 06, 2015, 07:25:41 PM »
Google images is having problems working. There is something wrong with their urls. I don't know what causes it but they suddenly became very long and stopped working.

Here, this should work:
oh, yeah, I saw them on Tumblr, I just wasn't sure it was them or not, thanks
(I didn't reaize who posted on tumblr ;3;  till now.....)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #7004 on: October 06, 2015, 07:44:11 PM »

I think it's because Google Photos became separated from G+ with the most recent update. Now, I think the pictures have to be shared, at least privately, for them to display. It might also have to do with machine/browser because certain people see the images while others don't. The URLs specify whether or not the image is shared, which is why some are super long (unshared) or relatively short (shared).

I'm not certain of any of this, but it's my working theory.
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.