Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484043 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6975 on: October 05, 2015, 04:04:17 PM »
THERE IS NO INTENTIONS OF STOPPING AND ALSO THANK YOU
and also *shoves sectoboss into writing*

and ALSO ALSO
internet stabled up enough to download the last scrawling

et voila
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6976 on: October 05, 2015, 04:06:34 PM »
et voila
This is a proof Haiz is in France.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6977 on: October 05, 2015, 04:35:14 PM »
I'm really glad you all got messed up by hobo forest husbands because I got messed up when I got to the end of that fic!! Putting the rest of replies under spoilers just in case there are some people who haven't for some reason read the fic already (what are you doing w your lives)

Spoiler: show

SECTOBOSS IM SO, GLAD, Thank You this is the best news I coulda woken up to bless your face

HAIZ??? LALLI IS EMBARRASSED BY THE SEDUCTION THING IS SO CUTE???? YOUR DRAWINGS ARE so SO CUTE?? I am so in love w these headcanons oh my god. That lil Lalli on the rock is so good too...!!!!

(Coughs I just, in the middle of their first kiss Emil starts chanting lalli's name in case he's trying to seduce/murder Emil again and lalli's like shut up!! Yeah it's really me!!! Making the horrible decision to kiss you!!! It's romantic.)

Headcanons from me:

-I have no idea where Onni fits into this but I get the feeling he's not nearly as supportive as Tuuri is, but he did help restore Lalli to his senses
-Tuuri knows that they have a crush on each other before they do and she only gets letters like once a month and actually sees Emil even less than that
-I'm getting shipping out of the way first because I'm an incredible sap, please imagine Emil basically pledging his life to this weirdo and SAYING SO and Lallis just like oh, God, I can't Not date him, wait no I don't have to date him, why is he so pretty, help
-because of the spell/infection thing Lalli never outwardly ages past 19
-one time a few scientists/mages walked into the woods in order to find this aberration for testing and they walked back out again with nothing to show for it but burns and marks like they'd been swiped by several cats
-Emil learns how to sew and helps Lalli make shirts so that his back things are free to roam. They sew a big fur-lined bag over the shirts in wintertime so that he doesn't get frostbite.

for posterity/those interested the entire näkki Lalli concept I had before so many people made it theirs (like man dude this idea evolution is amazing) was inspired by the song under your spell by timbre timber.

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #6978 on: October 05, 2015, 05:04:00 PM »
I'm really glad you all got messed up by hobo forest husbands because I got messed up when I got to the end of that fic!! Putting the rest of replies under spoilers just in case there are some people who haven't for some reason read the fic already (what are you doing w your lives)

SECTOBOSS IM SO, GLAD, Thank You this is the best news I coulda woken up to bless your face

HAIZ??? LALLI IS EMBARRASSED BY THE SEDUCTION THING IS SO CUTE???? YOUR DRAWINGS ARE so SO CUTE?? I am so in love w these headcanons oh my god. That lil Lalli on the rock is so good too...!!!!

(Coughs I just, in the middle of their first kiss Emil starts chanting lalli's name in case he's trying to seduce/murder Emil again and lalli's like shut up!! Yeah it's really me!!! Making the horrible decision to kiss you!!! It's romantic.)

Headcanons from me:

-I have no idea where Onni fits into this but I get the feeling he's not nearly as supportive as Tuuri is, but he did help restore Lalli to his senses
-Tuuri knows that they have a crush on each other before they do and she only gets letters like once a month and actually sees Emil even less than that
-I'm getting shipping out of the way first because I'm an incredible sap, please imagine Emil basically pledging his life to this weirdo and SAYING SO and Lallis just like oh, God, I can't Not date him, wait no I don't have to date him, why is he so pretty, help
-one time a few scientists/mages walked into the woods in order to find this aberration for testing and they walked back out again with nothing to show for it but burns and marks like they'd been swiped by several cats
-Emil learns how to sew and helps Lalli make shirts so that his back things are free to roam. They sew a big fur-lined bag over the shirts in wintertime so that he doesn't get frostbite.

for posterity/those interested the entire näkki Lalli concept I had before so many people made it theirs (like man dude this idea evolution is amazing) was inspired by the song under your spell by timbre timber.

We seem to have some similar headcanons here... :D
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Mélusine

« Reply #6979 on: October 05, 2015, 05:11:28 PM »
I don't know if I have to say thank you or not but now I feel a need to use something related to the concept of näkki in a story someday.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6980 on: October 05, 2015, 06:27:00 PM »
All of the nakki stuff is awesome. Please never stop.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6981 on: October 05, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »
THERE IS NO INTENTIONS OF STOPPING AND ALSO THANK YOU
and also *shoves sectoboss into writing*

and ALSO ALSO
internet stabled up enough to download the last scrawling

et voila

EEEEEEEE

Headcanons from me:

SO MANY GOOD HEADCANONS
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #6982 on: October 05, 2015, 09:47:43 PM »
Marrti: oy thats nice look at that hair coloring

everyone doing the au thing: well hello there these are headcanons hello

*Emil totally flunked the first few days of night scout training and only got himself though the beginning though sheer stubbornness and frustration

*When Emil just ...walks off into the forest (to find Lalli,course), Lalli is not in the best state of mind. Thankfully, it gets better

*Just imagine the whole thing with Emil staying in Finland trying to pick up Finnish and everyone is like "dafuc...why are u here?...outsider... "

*Emil trying to teach cleanser stuff. I'm losing it.

*Lalli is pretty much in a permanent state of shock at Emil coming to find him.

and I'm not sorry I focused on Emil.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6983 on: October 06, 2015, 07:30:25 AM »
Some sketches I made while waiting for the next page:

(this is the first time I try to draw Mikkel, omg *hides*) :-[

And a couple of portraits:

(sorry, it seems like everyone is kinda sad)
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6984 on: October 06, 2015, 07:59:26 AM »
Some sketches I made while waiting for the next page:

(this is the first time I try to draw Mikkel, omg *hides*) :-[

Your surprised/worried/?! Emil is an awesome Emil. : D You should draw Mikkel more often, he looks great in your style!
And I like the portraits too - especially Tuuri's fluffy haaaaiiirrrr
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6985 on: October 06, 2015, 09:33:39 AM »
Okay, just wanted to say that I love everything that's come out of this näkki-lalli craze. I even went to the scriptorium and read the fics which I hardly ever do and they were amazing! I was smiling all day today just remembering, and seeing the little sketches and headcannons just fill me with joy. I'd love to see more, heck I may even draw myself, although it seems that almost everything's been drawn already (which I'm in no way complaining about!).  I really want to see and read more because it's just completely captivated me :3 excellent job guys!

Lucy C - well if late pages produce this then I may not be quite as averse to them as I'd thought :P these are wonderfully done, and Sigrun's look of disgust had me snorting with laughter  ;D

A comment yesterday about how Sigrun deals with loss inspired me to draw this picture. My personal opinion is that thinking they've lost Lalli is hitting her pretty hard, and that dealing with deaths while troll hunting never stopped hurting her. She's a captain however, and needs to be strong for the people who depend on her, and she'll continue to put on her best captain face even if it kills her, but yeah, maybe the mask is slipping a little
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6986 on: October 06, 2015, 10:28:29 AM »

A comment yesterday about how Sigrun deals with loss inspired me to draw this picture. My personal opinion is that thinking they've lost Lalli is hitting her pretty hard, and that dealing with deaths while troll hunting never stopped hurting her. She's a captain however, and needs to be strong for the people who depend on her, and she'll continue to put on her best captain face even if it kills her, but yeah, maybe the mask is slipping a little

Half of me is going "Oh nooooo"
The other half is going "OH YES!"
I love your idea and I love your drawing and just. Yesssss : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #6987 on: October 06, 2015, 10:43:37 AM »
Gwenno:Very fine posing for your Sigrun, that slightly crushed, slightly twisted 'oh gods no, not again' body language is most expressive.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #6988 on: October 06, 2015, 12:28:40 PM »
Guess what?? Another smiling Lalli!

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Mélusine

« Reply #6989 on: October 06, 2015, 12:40:05 PM »
Guess what?? Another smiling Lalli!
Awwwwww ! <3