Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484081 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6945 on: October 04, 2015, 05:00:34 PM »
and a little tuuri

I LOVE THIS TUURI and I need more young Tuuri art in my life :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #6946 on: October 04, 2015, 05:19:00 PM »
Shoop. AAAAA I had to go read the fic and both now make me AAAAA <3

Haiz, those are amazing plane doodles. They look kinda less Haiz but in a good way!!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6947 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:40 PM »
HELLO MY NAME IS HAIZ AND I DRAW SSSS FANART ON PLANE TRIPS

seriously. who draws on the plane. it's shaking. the table is flimsy and not very well positioned. why do i do this

I draw on the plane!!!

Also these are all very beautiful!! I especially love the sgru and the shippy one is wonderful! :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #6948 on: October 04, 2015, 06:05:07 PM »
I READ SECTOBOSS' NÄKKI FANFIC
* haiz hi-fives shoop for awesome fanfic art
AND THEN
THIS KINDA HAPPENED
Spoiler: fanfic spoiler and kinda shippy per haiz standards help what did i do • show

i'm so embarassing

Ooh, I love this! Your näkki-Lalli looks rather creepy, I must say - perhaps what he looks like without the magic woven around him?
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6949 on: October 04, 2015, 06:22:03 PM »
HELLO MY NAME IS HAIZ AND I DRAW SSSS FANART ON PLANE TRIPS

seriously. who draws on the plane. it's shaking. the table is flimsy and not very well positioned. why do i do this

anyway here's a sgru

and a little tuuri

aaand i attempted a reynir as the plane was about to land so it turned out kinda wonky but YEP

AND WORST OF ALL
AND THEN
THIS KINDA HAPPENED
Spoiler: fanfic spoiler and kinda shippy per haiz standards help what did i do • show

i'm so embarassing

*dies*
SMOL TUURI IS MY FAVE
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6950 on: October 04, 2015, 06:56:08 PM »
*dies*
SMOL TUURI IS MY FAVE
I LOVE THIS TUURI and I need more young Tuuri art in my life :D
YES i know we all love lalli being smol but WHAT ABOUT SMOL TUURI
thank you!!

Haiz, those are amazing plane doodles. They look kinda less Haiz but in a good way!!
ahh thank you! and they do, don't they? I guess it's just me messing around with all the different styles and mediums and not-having-references-at-the-time does that.

I draw on the plane!!!

Also these are all very beautiful!! I especially love the sgru and the shippy one is wonderful! :D
hi fives!
aheheha thank you

Ooh, I love this! Your näkki-Lalli looks rather creepy, I must say - perhaps what he looks like without the magic woven around him?
yess, i was definitely going for creepy and unglamoured. because. as i mentioned, i love the swampy aesthetic. I keep wanting to draw a fullbody näkki with all the green gross stuff hanging around but somehow I never get around to it?

Spoiler: show

they still think they glimpse them from convoys now and then, watching out for anything trying to ambush the soldiers.

i know i already hi-fived you but. that last piece. makes me so happy. you have no idea. it's just. yes. yeeessssss

smiling lallis are good for the soul
you'll know where to find me.

Mogram

• *snerk*
« Reply #6951 on: October 04, 2015, 08:12:53 PM »

and a little tuuri

aaand i attempted a reynir as the plane was about to land so it turned out kinda wonky but YEP

Little Tuuri is so cuuuute! And REYNIR'S FEET
Feet are hard to draw. They annoy me so. Therefore I salute you, brave Haiz Foot-drawer!

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6952 on: October 04, 2015, 08:41:34 PM »

IF I were not lazy my colouring would be cooler........
just a doodle a Lalli because I feel i draw him the worst.... and maybe I got carried away on the shading the hair,
I love drawing and colouring hair, especially if they are not straight
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6953 on: October 04, 2015, 08:44:41 PM »

just a doodle a Lalli because I feel i draw him the worst.... and maybe I got carried away on the shading the hair,

What are you talking about the colouring is beautiful!!!!! So many pretty colours! Wow. I wish I could do that.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6954 on: October 04, 2015, 08:56:25 PM »

AaaaAAHHH I love it! His hair looks sooo shiny *_*
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #6955 on: October 04, 2015, 09:03:10 PM »

Whaaaat, but it looks so lovely! The shading on his hair is really great :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #6956 on: October 04, 2015, 09:04:08 PM »

this coloring Is Plenty Cool, the colors!! are so harmonious!!

anyway here's a sgru

and a little tuuri

AND WORST OF ALL
AND THEN
THIS KINDA HAPPENED

i'm so embarassing

reaches over and hi-fives you for awesome fic art as well, look at that romantic moonlit almost-murder kiss. I'm also lovin these inks.

i know i already hi-fived you but. that last piece. makes me so happy. you have no idea. it's just. yes. yeeessssss

I realized after posting it that it looks a little like they're holding hands, so. yeah. I had a lot of fun thinking about hobo forest husband dynamics.

So much fun that i just. puts this here and leaves for 10 years. it's big.

Dear uni, let up some so that I can write a 100k domestic/shenangian fic about hobo forest husbands, and also about how Tuuri leaves out sugar cookies for Her Boys on holidays. Some weird beardy blond dude turns up at her house every so often and everyone is very weirded out by the fact that she greets him like he's an old friend, even though he has to stand outside in the sun for an hour before she'll let him inside. Also Emil finding a sunshade umbrella for Lalli when it gets to be summer time. I think very hard about this.

Edit: also i forgot to say, thank you sectoboss for delivering this idea into my hands and also I'm glad that you liked the art haha
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:03:15 PM by shoop »

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #6957 on: October 04, 2015, 09:10:32 PM »
I realized after posting it that it looks a little like they're holding hands, so. yeah. I had a lot of fun thinking about hobo forest husband dynamics.

So much fun that i just. puts this here and leaves for 10 years. it's big.

Dear uni, let up some so that I can write a 100k domestic/shenangian fic about hobo forest husbands, and also about how Tuuri leaves out sugar cookies for Her Boys on holidays. Some weird beardy blond dude turns up at her house every so often and everyone is very weirded out by the fact that she greets him like he's an old friend, even though he has to stand outside in the sun for an hour before she'll let him inside. Also Emil finding a sunshade umbrella for Lalli when it gets to be summer time. I think very hard about this.

[gently screeches] this is the cutest thing holy heck?? i am 10000000% in favor of uni letting up so you can do this. p l e a s e i think i'd die of happiness ___(:'3/L)______
YEET

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6958 on: October 04, 2015, 09:18:14 PM »
What are you talking about the colouring is beautiful!!!!! So many pretty colours! Wow. I wish I could do that.
I feel same, then I realize I am just lazy to do it ;3;
I dunno, it is easy, basically you pick one base colour, then pic a darker shade, then do the basic shading, then pic a really darker shade then start to colour over the shade over and over, and blending it t lot, and..... I can't explain....

AaaaAAHHH I love it! His hair looks sooo shiny *_*

I dunno why I like shiney hair ;3;
Hair is the only thing I do love to draw and colour (still I am lazy to do it this way....)

this coloring Is Plenty Cool, the colors!! are so harmonious!!
I am practising to figure out how to do the colours better yet. just reading ssss and looking at Minna's art helped me kinda a lot already ;3;
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6959 on: October 04, 2015, 09:38:25 PM »
...doesn't everyone draw on planes? What else would you do? You've got multiple hours to fixate on the details of Reynir's big toe! (speaking of, those are some very nice feet. And, as always, the penwork is awesome.)

*loud screaming from Lallivoid*
The colouring on this, holy cow!

Ooo, hobo forest husbands! So cute! (also Lalli's back things disagreeing with him XD)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: