Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484273 times)

Dane Murgen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • wannabe polyglot
  • Preferred pronouns: They/Them/Their
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6810 on: September 30, 2015, 04:46:50 AM »
aw man you guys have all been churnin' stuff ouuuut. Everything looks so good!

I come bearing 'I haven't actually thought this out but what if a mage got infected/possessed and could still use magic' Lalli-As-A-Näkki AU.

I know this is actually completely non-canon and all, but non-canon doesn't exist in fanart.

But yes. Beautiful, yet scary. I actually have nothing to offer, but I might as well start reacting to these beautiful arts now better than never.
A life without death is a life not worth living.

Survived: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11:

Speaks+reads: :newzealand:
Speaks: :philippines:
Barely reads: :france:
Can read a few sentences: :china:
Want to learn: twelve other languages, *sigh*

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6811 on: September 30, 2015, 05:09:32 AM »
wow I haven't commented here in a long long while and I'm sorry, but everything is really great!!

I come bearing 'I haven't actually thought this out but what if a mage got infected/possessed and could still use magic' Lalli-As-A-Näkki AU.

DID SOMEONE SAY NØKKEN I MEAN NÄKKI it doesn't even matter THIS IS. A VERY COOL AU CONCEPT. I'M IN.
you'll know where to find me.

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6812 on: September 30, 2015, 05:53:15 AM »
I

I bust a gut when I scrolled down, thank you for this onni. I'm sorry guy. at least for once it isn't Tuuri you gotta be scared for.

I know this is actually completely non-canon and all, but non-canon doesn't exist in fanart.
[,,,]
But yes. Beautiful, yet scary. I actually have nothing to offer, but I might as well start reacting to these beautiful arts now better than never.
Thank you very much!

DID SOMEONE SAY NØKKEN I MEAN NÄKKI it doesn't even matter THIS IS. A VERY COOL AU CONCEPT. I'M IN.
Aw thank you!! I'd love to see other people do it (no pressure though, I only drew this for that #evil aesthetic)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6813 on: September 30, 2015, 06:38:50 AM »
I
My reaction exactly, plus a "Whyyyyyyy ?" But the idea (outside of the story, please) is interesting, and I'm discovering what a Näkki is, thank :) *Likes mythology*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6814 on: September 30, 2015, 06:42:22 AM »
My reaction exactly, plus a "Whyyyyyyy ?" But the idea (outside of the story, please) is interesting, and I'm discovering what a Näkki is, thank :) *Likes mythology*

Haha, I "Whyyyyyyy ?"-ed too XD I just couldn't find a reaction image for it T_T

I bust a gut when I scrolled down, thank you for this onni. I'm sorry guy. at least for once it isn't Tuuri you gotta be scared for.

oh wow I totally forgot Onni and Lalli were related 'cause that's how many times I've used this reaction image already XD

And speaking of Tuuri here's a really bad photo of a bust sketch of 20s AU Finnish American(?) Tuuri bc I haven't had time to sit down and finish any proper digital art:

native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6815 on: September 30, 2015, 07:23:37 AM »
you are extremely talented, and either A. work very quickly or B. have way too much time on your hands XD Either way, amazing job once again! *slips back into the darkness*
both, I am kind of quick, especially these are just sketches too, also I have literally nothing to do but draw all day ;3;
I did all yesterday all the afternoon (~11 am to 9 pm) then I went to bed ;3;
my life is basically drawing all day, I don't like it as much how good it sounds like......
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #6816 on: September 30, 2015, 07:48:39 AM »
And speaking of Tuuri here's a really bad photo of a bust sketch of 20s AU Finnish American(?) Tuuri bc I haven't had time to sit down and finish any proper digital art:

Aaa this is really pretty and adorable! I hope to see it finished sometime :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #6817 on: September 30, 2015, 09:10:31 AM »

*ergk* - snoop has killed Gwenno XP (but it was due to an awesome idea and awesome art so not really complaining ^_^ )
This is a great idea and the picture is so atmospheric and creepy >"< it's so gooooooood!

Yet more proof that Tuuri will always look adorable  ^_^ She's such a cutie with that hairdo and band, but the Misea style kinda makes her look more mature as well :3

I'm sorry for not posting much here, it's just kinda overwhelming the rate at which art is produced so I've gone back to mostly lurking and admiring this thread with it's ever regenerating beauty, except for today :3

SSSS/My Neighbour Totoro crossover! I don't know if it's already been done (can't remember seeing it anyway), but it just seemed such a perfect mashup idea I had to try >"<
(also, uploaded the picture from my phone because it has been a month and Japanese scanners still confuse me so much  ??? )
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #6818 on: September 30, 2015, 09:26:27 AM »

SSSS/My Neighbour Totoro crossover!

I wholeheartedly approve of this crossover. Carry on, carry on.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #6819 on: September 30, 2015, 09:43:36 AM »

Omigosh it's finished and it's wonderful! <3
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #6820 on: September 30, 2015, 11:15:40 AM »
I wholeheartedly approve of this crossover. Carry on, carry on.
Thank you *carries on happily dreaming of beautiful Totoro/SSSS scenarios*

Omigosh it's finished and it's wonderful! <3
Thank you :3 Haha, I told you I took ages to finish things, but yes, it is finally done and I'm so happy to have managed it!
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #6821 on: September 30, 2015, 12:14:59 PM »

This Sigrun doesn't differ all that much from the earlier one expect that she's not sneering at anyone. I'm sometimes very unimaginative. :B But TA-DAH

... Oh wow this is great... <3 I'm always amazed how one can animate, and the frames really stick to the panels too! :3

Flik

« Reply #6822 on: September 30, 2015, 12:15:59 PM »
okay, I am dying on this part ;3;

The VIP video till now, still many frames and parts are not even animated

Holy awesome.  I just now saw this and watched the animation with the audio.  Super cool!  Do you want the MP3 so you have full quality audio for it?

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #6823 on: September 30, 2015, 12:19:37 PM »

Well good thing I didn't have anything special to do today because now I'm just going to stare at this all day long. It's - it's so - Sigrun. *fans self*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #6824 on: September 30, 2015, 12:26:51 PM »

This Sigrun doesn't differ all that much from the earlier one expect that she's not sneering at anyone. I'm sometimes very unimaginative. :B But TA-DAH

... Oh wow this is great... <3 I'm always amazed how one can animate, and the frames really stick to the panels too! :3

This is excellent.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy: