Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484149 times)

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6675 on: September 21, 2015, 04:37:40 PM »

Oh, Sigrun, lovely perfect Sigrun !
*faints*
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Nimphy

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #6676 on: September 21, 2015, 04:39:20 PM »
The last two out of six are done and thus the crew is complete!

I was mortified about drawing Mikkel. A real man with mass and sideburns. (... I've grown with anime and bishonen, shush.....)

I love this.

I love this so much. You, good sir or lady, are a wonderful artist.

Just wow.
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6677 on: September 21, 2015, 04:47:06 PM »

ohh this is lovely! I think you absolutely succeeded in bringing reynir into motion, there's a lot of life in the pose and the capething. and the braid.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:04:10 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6678 on: September 21, 2015, 05:01:07 PM »
Okay so I drew this.

The initial idea was to experiment a bit with motion so I guess since that was treading out of my comfort zone, I shall consider this a success? Have a happy dancing Reynir in dreamworld.
I can feel a lot of happiness from your Reynir :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6679 on: September 21, 2015, 05:50:32 PM »
i have shallows hopes of this post being on page 444 of this thread........

there has been a LOT of great art these past pages, I'd comment on it all but what if i just throw some sparkles on all of you instead? that works doesn't it

I haven't drawn Sigrun in a while and I've been stuck listening to a lot of electro swing because of Reasons lately, SO WHAt hAPPENED IS THIS:

Historical outfits and vintage guns! don't mind me, just 'mirin. And look at those guns - as in the biceps, she's armed to the teeth! Heyo, one ticket to pun-town!

I know it's honestly too femme fatale-y to be in-character for sigrun (dress and heels?) but it's almost 2am don't judge me on my life choices

It goes nicely with the dress though. I think I'd rather go barefeet than end up in a gunfight wearing heels if I were her, but y'know - Hollywood rules, rule of cool  :P.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6680 on: September 21, 2015, 06:07:22 PM »
Historical outfits and vintage guns! don't mind me, just 'mirin. And look at those guns - as in the biceps, she's armed to the teeth! Heyo, one ticket to pun-town!

It goes nicely with the dress though. I think I'd rather go barefeet than end up in a gunfight wearing heels if I were her, but y'know - Hollywood rules, rule of cool  :P.
hahaha thank you!!
I am sad to say it is my sworn duty to spray you for that punvalanche though
you'll know where to find me.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6681 on: September 21, 2015, 07:28:54 PM »
Okay so I drew this.

The initial idea was to experiment a bit with motion so I guess since that was treading out of my comfort zone, I shall consider this a success? Have a happy dancing Reynir in dreamworld.

Aww, Reynir looks so happy here!
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6682 on: September 22, 2015, 03:15:23 PM »
I put this here too

ű

Hannu and Ville (aRTD)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6683 on: September 22, 2015, 03:17:28 PM »
I put this here too

ű

Hannu and Ville (aRTD)

Man .... now I really want this crossover to happen! I love it

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6684 on: September 22, 2015, 04:31:39 PM »
I put this here too

ű

Hannu and Ville (aRTD)

Awwwwww <3
Yes, we need this crossover!

Referring to the comments under today's page...

Lalli Balboa:
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6685 on: September 22, 2015, 04:39:10 PM »
Referring to the comments under today's page...

Lalli Balboa:

I love your art style, Helia!  You have a very attractive, clean line, especially with the very decorative Rash-Beasts.  This may sound strange, but it reminds me a lot of Laurent de Brunhoff, who drew the Babar books.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #6686 on: September 22, 2015, 04:41:37 PM »
Cerberyusu, your drawings are wonderful, wonderful, thank you so much for sharing!
Martti, I love your stuff, and I have definitely noticed your drawings getting better! I am just a lazy person and have failed in expressing myself on the forum lately. Anyway, very cool! And yes we needed that crossover!
Blanket appreciative sparkles to all the wonderful art that has been added in here, sorry for not commenting individually but I appreciate every one of them! Art Jealousy Inspiration!

And I did a thing. But now I'm just too tired to finish it so here's the sketch of the team as the Expendables.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6687 on: September 22, 2015, 04:44:23 PM »

Rocky the Italian Stallion becomes Lalli the Finnish bull moose? Strange idea but I like it!

Cerberyusu, your drawings are wonderful, wonderful, thank you so much for sharing!
Martti, I love your stuff, and I have definitely noticed your drawings getting better! I am just a lazy person and have failed in expressing myself on the forum lately. Anyway, very cool! And yes we needed that crossover!
Blanket appreciative sparkles to all the wonderful art that has been added in here, sorry for not commenting individually but I appreciate every one of them! Art Jealousy Inspiration!

And I did a thing. But now I'm just too tired to finish it so here's the sketch of the team as the Expendables.

Nice perspective. It's coming along nicely! Another film I need to watch.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6688 on: September 22, 2015, 04:45:43 PM »

I love it!  I'm still waiting for the day Lalli fires his rifle. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #6689 on: September 22, 2015, 05:10:59 PM »
Rocky the Italian Stallion becomes Lalli the Finnish bull moose? Strange idea but I like it!

He's called the finnish bull moose because he's as gangly as moose's legs.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...