Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484120 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6645 on: September 20, 2015, 03:55:21 PM »
A bit of art therapy and playing with hair. Emil seemed good for this.

Yes, Emil is excellent for art therapy =3 I'm going to echo the others, but your cross hatching is really neat!

I'm double-posting like a champion!

MAYBE you're wondering what the heck is going on here? I have an answer: I have no faintest clue! It's sunday, I had free time, and I used it for the better or the worse.
  • I don't know HOW Emil has found a place to sit in the first place, but he judged it comfy!
  • Lalli CLEARLY isn't appreciating any of this. He's probably about to say something dreadful.
  • I'd assume they are somewhere rather cold.
  • They're not wearing their uniforms.
  • Emil is... fine.

I promise I will never post nonsense like this again, I clearly didn't too much beforehand. XD
WHAT! No, please do continue :D I seriously love their expressions in this ^w^

Forever ago I promised Nimphy I'd draw something for her, and I've finally finished it!! She requested the crew playing with Reynir's hair because she has exquisite taste obviously

Haha, yes this is brilliant! I love Lalli cocooned in the mass of hair xD

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6646 on: September 20, 2015, 04:00:38 PM »
Forever ago I promised Nimphy I'd draw something for her, and I've finally finished it!! She requested the crew playing with Reynir's hair because she has exquisite taste obviously

Love it, I'd wager Sigrun is half a second away from having to cut herself loose with a knife.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #6647 on: September 20, 2015, 04:03:31 PM »
Oh gosh, thank you all so much for the lovely feedback and
I'd wager Sigrun is half a second away from having to cut herself loose with a knife.
yes

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6648 on: September 20, 2015, 04:20:37 PM »

!!!!!!!!!!
BURRITO LALLI! SIGRUN! EMIL! MIKKEL! REYNIR'S FACE! DID I MENTION BURRITO LALLI?
ALSO MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK
HELP
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #6649 on: September 20, 2015, 04:37:43 PM »

Yeeessss love it like always. Good job.
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
« Reply #6650 on: September 20, 2015, 04:43:46 PM »
Seriously, it's like I leave for 2 minutes and when I come back there are 40 new pages of art.

Young Sigrun, young Mikkel and young Emil. They... just happened.

I love your art so much! Your lines are so simple and clean. Baby Emil is my favorite. (And didn't comment on your "cheering Onni" post a few days back, but that was wicked awesome.)

*barrel rolls into thread*

Long time no art!
I'm finally back home in Finland now and although I haven't had time for anything bigger yet *shoves art trade backlog under the rug* I doodled a Sigrun on the plane and I quite like it :)

Your lineart is also beautiful! Look at her hair! It's amazing! I also like her hand, and the shading on her uniform. :)

I honestly don't know what to say that will accurately describe how awesome I think these are. Emil is my favorite (is anyone surprised? No?) With Mikkel in close second and everyone else in close third. I mean, even the characters I'm not super rad about (don't shoot me, but I don't love Sigrun's design) you just pull off SO WELL! And the expressions and colors are amazing in all.

they have a panda-coloured pig

OOOOH! It's my favorite SSSS couple! I love this. Thank you for drawing such a worthy pair.

Beautiful. I see that everyone and their mother has commented on Emil's expression, but it truly is just golden. And I like Mikkel's face/hair.

:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #6651 on: September 20, 2015, 04:52:46 PM »
!!!!!!!!!!
BURRITO LALLI! SIGRUN! EMIL! MIKKEL! REYNIR'S FACE! DID I MENTION BURRITO LALLI?
ALSO MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK
HELP
CAPS LOCK IS VERY IMPORTANT
BURITO LALLI IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT

Yeeessss love it like always. Good job.
I'm glad you like it!!!! And once again I'm super incredibly sorry it took me so long ;~;

Beautiful. I see that everyone and their mother has commented on Emil's expression, but it truly is just golden. And I like Mikkel's face/hair.

Thank you!! I laughed a bit too much when drawing Emil's face, hehe. And Mikkel is without a doubt the character I struggle the most with drawing, so I'm really glad you like him!

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #6652 on: September 20, 2015, 05:12:24 PM »
Holy Pants! I leave for a few days and this happens in the Art Museum??!?!?!? EEEEEEKKKKKK *rolls in the floor of excitement* I'll leave more often! Guys, you've surpassed yourselves!

Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6653 on: September 20, 2015, 07:55:16 PM »
i have shallows hopes of this post being on page 444 of this thread........

there has been a LOT of great art these past pages, I'd comment on it all but what if i just throw some sparkles on all of you instead? that works doesn't it

I haven't drawn Sigrun in a while and I've been stuck listening to a lot of electro swing because of Reasons lately, SO WHAt hAPPENED IS THIS:

I know it's honestly too femme fatale-y to be in-character for sigrun (dress and heels?) but it's almost 2am don't judge me on my life choices
you'll know where to find me.

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6654 on: September 20, 2015, 08:44:39 PM »

there has been a LOT of great art these past pages, I'd comment on it all but what if i just throw some sparkles on all of you instead? that works doesn't it

I haven't drawn Sigrun in a while and I've been stuck listening to a lot of electro swing because of Reasons lately, SO WHAt hAPPENED IS THIS:

I know it's honestly too femme fatale-y to be in-character for sigrun (dress and heels?) but it's almost 2am don't judge me on my life choices

Page 444 achieved! Congratulations! (ノ◉ヮ◉)ノ :。・:*:・゚'☆
Also OH YES, WONDERFUL. Totally loving this. That dress, that headband, oooh yes!
On the shoes front - yeah, I agree, she is more like a "stompy boots" kind of gal but ehhh it looks great, let's not get technical. ;p
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6655 on: September 20, 2015, 08:47:01 PM »
[snippity snip]

GOOD JOB YOU WIN AT DIGIT MATCHING

This Sigrun is perfect! <3 Of course she's not too femme-fatale, she's got a huge gun. We're good. Anyway, she could murder you with those heels.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6656 on: September 20, 2015, 08:51:26 PM »
Help, there's too much amazing art!  O__O

Haha, this is great!  :D

And... here's a sad Emil (I don't know why I did this and I apologize):

I'm a bad person
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6657 on: September 20, 2015, 09:03:37 PM »

I personally don't think it's too out of character; I think she's the kind of person who could make heels badass :P (I mean, I didn't question it when I saw it)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6658 on: September 20, 2015, 09:06:55 PM »

This is wonderful! *squees over the outfit and Sigrun's fabulous hair*
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #6659 on: September 20, 2015, 09:31:47 PM »
And... here's a sad Emil (I don't know why I did this and I apologize):

I'm a bad person

Whyyyyyyyy?!?!??!?!?! (It looks great, sad and all, by the way ^^)
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa: