Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483997 times)

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6630 on: September 20, 2015, 01:05:42 PM »

Inspired by tiny Lalli's cape-thing, because why not? :P

Vikings. Lalli. Oh good yaasss

I want to comfort him... Nice techniques! o.o ♥♥

I made a really weird squeal... I really wasn't THAT into Emil/Lalli even as a joke. Partially because I know Minna doesn't even do fanservice so what's the point of dreaming of things that won't happen ever. ;n; But fortunately I came to this forum and o-oh! Look what happened. Everything is possible. I am allowed to dream.

Cerberyusu Hey! I read your comics on tapastic, and they are really great. I love your art style and I did not even know you were on the forum. Your drawings of the crew are awesome!

And I totally missed this one earlier. The ratio here is nice, and the mountains have an actual sense of depth, being that clearly layered upon each other on canvas. :3 That's a skill to appreciate!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 02:28:25 PM by Cerberyusu »

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #6631 on: September 20, 2015, 02:00:14 PM »
I'm double-posting like a champion!

MAYBE you're wondering what the heck is going on here? I have an answer: I have no faintest clue! It's sunday, I had free time, and I used it for the better or the worse.
  • I don't know HOW Emil has found a place to sit in the first place, but he judged it comfy!
  • Lalli CLEARLY isn't appreciating any of this. He's probably about to say something dreadful.
  • I'd assume they are somewhere rather cold.
  • They're not wearing their uniforms.
  • Emil is... fine.

I promise I will never post nonsense like this again, I clearly didn't too much beforehand. XD

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #6632 on: September 20, 2015, 02:08:32 PM »

MAYBE you're wondering what the heck is going on here? I have an answer: I have no faintest clue! It's sunday, I had free time, and I used it for the better or the worse.
  • I don't know HOW Emil has found a place to sit in the first place, but he judged it comfy!
  • Lalli CLEARLY isn't appreciating any of this. He's probably about to say something dreadful.
  • Emil is... fine.

I promise I will never post nonsense like this again, I clearly didn't too much beforehand. XD

I have to say it again, I love the way you color very, very much.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #6633 on: September 20, 2015, 02:15:23 PM »

Wow, that's a lot of detailing you've done there! No wonder it took a while to finish but it's definitely worth it, and the mountains do look nice!

I... I've seen this meme done so many times but this is one of the rare occasions that I actually laughed at it. :D Well played!

Aw, Emil looks so sad here. I love the thing you did with white cross-hatching (and I may have some personal bias for drawing on colour paper, it's somehow just so very pleasing to look at) and your linework makes me painfully jealous here.

I went and googled up this particular sonnet: it's very beautiful and you made it work so well in this pic! Also so in character.

Nice work - very Haiz-y, very swoosh, and I love the viking-y clothes! Great pose too.

Oh what was that, you promise to never stop posting nonsense like this? I accept! Post lots more nonsense like this because it's a) awesome, b) makes the world a better place and c) awesome.

(Although somehow I can really relate with Lalli here and I don't even know why.)
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #6634 on: September 20, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »

• Emil is... fine.

I am dead
you have killed me
my ghost will have to go to work instead.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 02:21:50 PM by Solovei »
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6635 on: September 20, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »

I am dead. That is all. I'll be over here, being dead.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6636 on: September 20, 2015, 02:31:04 PM »
dearest kicknrun, im so glad you did that meme, bless you. And im in awe of starfallz hatching, jesus.

I found a Real Good Poem for emil/lalli today (it's here, you may have to ctrl+f 'sonnets of autumn') and my pen slipped. a lot.

deAR GOD YES

oooops I should have posted this earlier

I drew viking!Lalli (basically Lalli + braids and inaccurate period clothing) in Haiz's style for the art style swap thread, and thought I may as well post it here too...

Inspired by tiny Lalli's cape-thing, because why not? :P

so pretty (✧o✧)

• Emil is... fine.

oh
oh my
Lalli's pouty face kills me
Emil's smirk kills me more
I
gosh that is such a beautiful smirk
these two
I'm dead
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #6637 on: September 20, 2015, 03:01:50 PM »
Forever ago I promised Nimphy I'd draw something for her, and I've finally finished it!! She requested the crew playing with Reynir's hair because she has exquisite taste obviously

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6638 on: September 20, 2015, 03:05:53 PM »
Forever ago I promised Nimphy I'd draw something for her, and I've finally finished it!! She requested the crew playing with Reynir's hair because she has exquisite taste obviously

What is this perfection. Sigrun and that handful of tangles oh my gosh. And Lalli. And Emil's pouty face, ffffffffff. (Mikkel looks like the only one who isn't going to make a mess of it....)
I'm in love with this. : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #6639 on: September 20, 2015, 03:08:52 PM »

For a while I squinted, looking at Emil's face, wondering what's wrong with him. When I realized what his problem was, I started giggling in a pitying, comforting manner. You really know these characters Sigrid Marie!

It's a beautiful scene overall. <3

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #6640 on: September 20, 2015, 03:15:39 PM »
What is this perfection. Sigrun and that handful of tangles oh my gosh. And Lalli. And Emil's pouty face, ffffffffff. (Mikkel looks like the only one who isn't going to make a mess of it....)
I'm in love with this. : D

Thank you so much!! I kept laughing at everything while drawing this. They're all so silly and Emil is the lamest ever

For a while I squinted, looking at Emil's face, wondering what's wrong with him. When I realized what his problem was, I started giggling in a pitying, comforting manner. You really know these characters Sigrid Marie!

It's a beautiful scene overall. <3

Thank you!!! I tried to keep them as in character as I possibly could and the result was... interesting

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6641 on: September 20, 2015, 03:24:29 PM »

• Emil is... fine.
But... but Lalli would have to speak ? Emil seems so proud of himself ^^

Fortunately for Reynir, Mikkel is here :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6642 on: September 20, 2015, 03:28:15 PM »

Lalli, oh my gosh. This is wonderful ;D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6643 on: September 20, 2015, 03:47:23 PM »

This is the most adorable thing ever :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #6644 on: September 20, 2015, 03:54:44 PM »

Aw, that's so cute!  ;D

Haha, Emil's expression.