Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483816 times)

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6600 on: September 19, 2015, 06:19:21 PM »
The last two out of six are done and thus the crew is complete!

I was mortified about drawing Mikkel. A real man with mass and sideburns. (... I've grown with anime and bishonen, shush.....)

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6601 on: September 19, 2015, 06:24:39 PM »

SIGRUN IS MOST BEST
And your Mikkel is wonderful
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #6602 on: September 19, 2015, 06:31:58 PM »

I straska niuko blub -

I swear I had to reboot my brain five times after seeing these just to be able to write a comment. I saw the Sigrun on Tumblr earlier and I hadn't even recovered from that, now you go for a double-punch with a perfect, perfect Mikkel? HAVE MERCY (no actually don't, please don't). Your art is perfection and I'm forever happy you joined this fandom! :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6603 on: September 19, 2015, 06:34:35 PM »

I was mortified about drawing Mikkel. A real man with mass and sideburns. (... I've grown with anime and bishonen, shush.....)

Excuse me while I press my face to the screen.

That is one wonderful Sigrun. And also - I am completely in love with your portrayal of Mikkel. I know you say he gave you a lot of difficulty, but I think he looks perfect!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6604 on: September 19, 2015, 06:43:54 PM »

hot dang those are in all honesty some of the best fanarts i've ever seen for those two - especially mikkel, but there is far less mikkel fanart to go around. but THAT SIGRUN THOUGH. the poses/expressions are hella cool, but i also really like the backgrounds you chose for them, aand i like how you have a consistent theme for all of your arts of them so far! like "pick your character" cards or something. is that even a thing
you'll know where to find me.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6605 on: September 19, 2015, 06:55:45 PM »

I am amazed.... Don't you ever leave this forum, we're your junkies now and we need this art in our lives. By the way, these would be perfect for phone-backgrounds.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:00:32 PM by Fimbulvarg »

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6606 on: September 19, 2015, 06:58:05 PM »

I think Sigrun looks wonderful, but that Mikkel... Whoa... I think this is by far my favorite artwork of him!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6607 on: September 19, 2015, 06:59:44 PM »
I give up drawing, too perfect, that Sigrun and Mikkel *lazy to quote it*

*goes to die in the corner*
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6608 on: September 19, 2015, 07:01:18 PM »

I don't know how you do that and I'll never know but can you draw more please ? <3 *Offers congratulation cookies*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #6609 on: September 19, 2015, 07:01:52 PM »

sigrun
sigrun

i love her stance and her colors and her expression and i just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is amazing

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6610 on: September 19, 2015, 07:10:37 PM »

Ahhhh! *joins others in flailing over the beautiful Sigrun*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6611 on: September 19, 2015, 07:32:05 PM »

I was mortified about drawing Mikkel. A real man with mass and sideburns.

You did just right.  Oh my, yes.  That is what a real man looks like.  (Goes back to staring at Mikkel.)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #6612 on: September 19, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »
Just generally to everyone, thanks again for all the positive feedback. Those whom I'm not quoting here, your comments didn't go unnoticed!!! Ah-ha-ha my cheeks are two ripe tomatoes....

I don't know how you do that and I'll never know but can you draw more please ? <3 *Offers congratulation cookies*

I'm open for ideas, because at this point I've run out of imagination! Soo if you have a thought and it sounds like something I could do, I'd be glad (and humbled) to at least give it my best. These characters are inspiring and I learned so much just from this. (Shipping? Oh god yes!!)

I am amazed.... Don't you ever leave this forum, we're your junkies now and we need this art in our lives. By the way, these would be perfect for phone-backgrounds.

Ohh, I definitely don't mind if they're used as phone backgrounds. I didn't even realize that! (I won't leave... I adore the community here. ♥)

hot dang those are in all honesty some of the best fanarts i've ever seen for those two - especially mikkel, but there is far less mikkel fanart to go around. but THAT SIGRUN THOUGH. the poses/expressions are hella cool, but i also really like the backgrounds you chose for them, aand i like how you have a consistent theme for all of your arts of them so far! like "pick your character" cards or something. is that even a thing

The backgrounds and most of the atmospheric choices were referenced from the comic pages, cheers to Minna the master herself~

I straska niuko blub -

I swear I had to reboot my brain five times after seeing these just to be able to write a comment. I saw the Sigrun on Tumblr earlier and I hadn't even recovered from that, now you go for a double-punch with a perfect, perfect Mikkel? HAVE MERCY (no actually don't, please don't). Your art is perfection and I'm forever happy you joined this fandom! :D

Honestly I'm happy to be here~ XD I said it earlier but man, this community is great and the people are nice!! (I straska niuko blub?)

I give up drawing, too perfect, that Sigrun and Mikkel *lazy to quote it*

*goes to die in the corner*

Nnnooo please no, you should always be inspired rather than depressed, and keep going on. Motivation is the key. *pats on the back* :c

... Well that was a long post.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:48:50 PM by Cerberyusu »

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #6613 on: September 19, 2015, 07:48:16 PM »
Cerberyusu: these are lovely! If you are looking for further inspiration, how about the Cat-tank and the kitten?
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #6614 on: September 19, 2015, 07:53:57 PM »
Cerberyusu: these are lovely! If you are looking for further inspiration, how about the Cat-tank and the kitten?

Oh yeah that's why I feel like I left something out, the kitten.... The Cat Tank is a REEEALLY complex thing though. Trying to draw it would be spectacular practice if there was something specific added to it.

Also, if there are ideas, I'd like to get them as a privatemessage or asked via Tumblr, I don't want to blaster this thread with just text posts too much.