Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484228 times)

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6555 on: September 18, 2015, 03:48:15 PM »

Ok, those who don't Tumblr/haven't stumbled upon it, here is the Emil. I felt so silly looking at the posts that waited for this to be posted here... *squeals* Hahaha, wow, you're definitely motivating me to draw the whole crew. I think Tuuri is next on my list!

I listened to Dexter's "Blood Theme" while drawing the sketch and the initial lineart soo... That explains the murderous mood.

That Emil was amazing! He looked like a villain from a children's show, all sassy and snarky and a bit of a jerk <3

Exactly how I think of Emil. I mean he is compassionate and sweet, but with bombs and fire... Probably not that nice of a guy!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:51:56 PM by Cerberyusu »

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #6556 on: September 18, 2015, 04:06:59 PM »
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #6557 on: September 18, 2015, 04:12:35 PM »

I hadn't commented on this thread for some last ten pages*, but maaan, that's some awesome stuff right here. I mean... that face... and smoke trails... and colours... so many awesome here... The previous two are great as well, but this one surpasses them both.

* that's what happens when there's so much art people on one forum, you miss a day and you can't catch up with them all
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6558 on: September 18, 2015, 05:29:21 PM »
dead
I'm dead
bury me now
You can't be dead ! I love your drawings, I want to see more of them !

Cerberyusu, you're very welcome here, congratulations, it's marvelous :) (Thank for the ones who are not on tumblr.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6559 on: September 18, 2015, 06:33:12 PM »

Ok, those who don't Tumblr/haven't stumbled upon it, here is the Emil. I felt so silly looking at the posts that waited for this to be posted here... *squeals* Hahaha, wow, you're definitely motivating me to draw the whole crew. I think Tuuri is next on my list!

I listened to Dexter's "Blood Theme" while drawing the sketch and the initial lineart soo... That explains the murderous mood.

Exactly how I think of Emil. I mean he is compassionate and sweet, but with bombs and fire... Probably not that nice of a guy!
This is absolutely gorgeous! He looks so sassy and confident! I love the pose and the colors and the lightning looks amazing!!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6560 on: September 18, 2015, 06:43:56 PM »

Love the colouring on this one, it's got a very SSSSy feel to it.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6561 on: September 18, 2015, 06:54:20 PM »

*screams complete gibberish*

dead
I'm dead
bury me now

oh wait yes this is my sentiment exactly
also someone's gonna have to drag me away from my screen, I can't stop staring at this beautiful, beautiful art
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #6562 on: September 18, 2015, 07:21:31 PM »
Thank you everyone who have liked Emil too this far! It's really nice to hear that people are liking these! <3 The thing is, I think I'm going to make fanart of everyone. Because they just don't work without each other and they're all equally epic.

So, Tuuri now! After that, Sigrun! Yes, Tuuri has actual sleeves that her uniform normally doesn't seem to have... My interpretation was a bit wrong, I checked, and... Uhh... I... Didn't... fix it. :B

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:23:39 PM by Cerberyusu »

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6563 on: September 18, 2015, 07:23:27 PM »
Thank you everyone who have liked Emil too this far! It's really nice to hear that people are liking these! <3 The thing is, I think I'm going to make fanart of everyone. Because they just don't work without each other and they're all equally epic.

So, Tuuri now! After that, Sigrun! Yes, Tuuri has actual sleeves that her uniform normally doesn't seem to have... My interpretation went a bit wrong, I checked, and... Uhh... I... Didn't... fix it. :B

AaaaAAAHHH I love this one! Well, I love all the ones that you've posted, but there's something about the expression in this one that I really love. *_*
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6564 on: September 18, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »

So, Tuuri now! After that, Sigrun! Yes, Tuuri has actual sleeves that her uniform normally doesn't seem to have... My interpretation was a bit wrong, I checked, and... Uhh... I... Didn't... fix it. :B

BBY TUURI
Gosh this color palette is beautiful
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6565 on: September 18, 2015, 07:26:27 PM »
The thing is, I think I'm going to make fanart of everyone. Because they just don't work without each other and they're all equally epic.
:D Yes please <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #6566 on: September 18, 2015, 07:29:46 PM »

This is beautiful! I very much enjoy all of your SSSS drawings, Cerberyusu. ;v;

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6567 on: September 18, 2015, 08:04:37 PM »
now I feel I am nobody compared to these cool arts here I see every time

here is one I did just earlier

they have a panda-coloured pig
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6568 on: September 18, 2015, 08:14:48 PM »
here is one I did just earlier

HOW DO YOU COLOR SO BEAUTIFULLY *glues face to screen

Cerberyusu

• Pffft
« Reply #6569 on: September 18, 2015, 08:21:28 PM »

Aww...! That's so cute, I always thought these two were adorable. :3 It's nice to see someone draw characters from the prologue too~ ;w; Intending to do more?

(By the way how do people make the images smaller in these responses?)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 09:02:37 PM by Cerberyusu »