Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484317 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6450 on: September 15, 2015, 10:05:15 AM »
oh wow that was an overwhelmingly positive response! thank you so much for the super nice comments aaaa

These are actually pretty cute! That Sigrun arm ohmygosh And kinda fitting! I can totally see you put effort into this, and I am always up for any type of Haiz art B) or anything that has to do with Lalli or Sigrun
I mean, usually this wouldn't take a lot of effort from me - I didn't colour properly, and I didn't put them all in one huge fullbody group picture like I had planned to begin with... but yesterday I was struck by a headache and feeling very tired, but i had decided i HAD to make these, THINK ABOUT THAT POOR TUMBLR ANON THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IF I GOT THE MESSAGE OR NOT so I just grit my teeth and carried on haha
(making them actually made me feel better, though.)

This is a wonderful thing :') I love all of them! Though I have to say
Tuuri's design
Reynir in that outfit what a cutie patootie
eee thank you! I am very fond of punk tuuri and weeabo lolita reynir. the latter made me really sad I had decided not to colour them properly, but if I had done so I would have been up to 4am or something...

Haha, this is so Lalli, like "what is this thing, where am I, I want to sleep, or food, food is good".
"tuuri you told me there would be cookies"
"there WILL be! after the parade"

All are good, but Emil waving that rainbow flag just makes me so happy :D
eee I'm glad it makes you happy!!
Spoiler: show

because in the actual fic so far he hasn't really concluded with anything, and even though I know him to be kinda gay he's still in the questioning phase, so tuuri just hands him the rainbow flag like HERE TAKE THIS and he's like "BUT
BUT
i-
.............................okay"

i'm gonna cry these are perfect - and I love how there's an arrow on Sigrun's shirt ahaha [high five for pun]
8)
and I know nobody asked but tuuri's shirt is based on this tumblr post. now you know

Hello! 'Tis Ari. Have some fast screenshot re-draws I did of Reynir a few days back:

these are really nice!! i like how you drew his eyes and braid in the second one ^___^
you'll know where to find me.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #6451 on: September 15, 2015, 11:19:15 AM »
It was late, I was tired, a thing happened. Apologies for the paper quality.

From left to right: ginger root, beet, sweet potato, potato, turnip, carrot.
My cousin is concerned for my sanity. (I'm just surprised she didn't know I was capable of this.)
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6452 on: September 15, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »

My cousin is concerned for my sanity. (I'm just surprised she didn't know I was capable of this.)

Hee hee, I like it.  Of course Lalli would be a knobbly ginger root and Reynir a carrot with a long, fluffy top.  Of course.  (Mikkel = potato goes without saying.)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6453 on: September 15, 2015, 12:23:36 PM »
More Mikkeline and Sigurd

(but honestly I see this with Mikkel and Sigrun as well xD)
OK YES THIS IS GOOD
also, headcanon accepted.

Spoiler: standstill high pride parade • show

the pansexual flag

the transgender flag

gay/general lgbt+ flag

the asexual flag

the aromantic flag

the bisexual flag

*headcanons continue to be accepted*
That Lalli is the best thing. So is the Emil. And the Reynir. And the Tu-- You know what, they all are. XD
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #6454 on: September 15, 2015, 12:36:20 PM »

This is... I don't understand why I like this.
Hmm.

Anyway, they all fit the characters very well (as far as a root could possibly fit someone's personality???)

Double H

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6455 on: September 15, 2015, 12:51:39 PM »
Spoiler: standstill high pride parade • show

the pansexual flag

the transgender flag

gay/general lgbt+ flag

the asexual flag

the aromantic flag

the bisexual flag

Oh, wow...
You made Reynir even more adorable, I didn't think that was even possible.
I also really like Mikkel's very small bi flag.
They are all so good.
Pretentious? Moi?

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6456 on: September 15, 2015, 12:56:41 PM »

*inserts Tuurnip reference here*

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6457 on: September 15, 2015, 02:24:54 PM »
I had this old headcanon, what if Sigrun has a young teen son, more details are on my tumlbr about the boy

he is still a tiny boy, but he is trained by Sigrun (instead of regular children toys lol) and Sigrun is proud of him, obviously whenever Sigrun is away (hunting season, or this mission) he has someone to babysit him, especially when he was younger. he could be like 12-14

(I dunno where to put the headcanons like these???)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6458 on: September 15, 2015, 02:44:41 PM »
thank you, Noodly and Double H <3

what are you talking about, these make perfect sense.

time to revive the headcanon thread maybe? I think it merged with the family headcanon thread we had for a lil while.

edit: turns out the family headcanon thread is still independent! nice
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:52:14 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6459 on: September 15, 2015, 03:13:22 PM »
I had this old headcanon, what if Sigrun has a young teen son, more details are on my tumlbr about the boy

he is still a tiny boy, but he is trained by Sigrun (instead of regular children toys lol) and Sigrun is proud of him, obviously whenever Sigrun is away (hunting season, or this mission) he has someone to babysit him, especially when he was younger. he could be like 12-14

time to revive the headcanon thread maybe? I think it merged with the family headcanon thread we had for a lil while.

Martti, that whole scenario is adorable!  And plausible to me.  I can totally picture that in a depopulated world, anyone of healthy genetic stock, like Sigrun, would be strongly encouraged to reproduce even if they weren't interested in child-raising.  (I picture there being a large network of foster parents; fostering has a long history in Scandinavia, going back at least to saga times.)

The headcanon thread is absolutely a good place for this.  Would you like to copy-and-paste the content over there, or have me move your post?  The existing post is fine where it is now, but if you want to expand on it, that should happen in the headcanon thread. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6460 on: September 15, 2015, 03:26:44 PM »
I had this old headcanon, what if Sigrun has a young teen son
I can't imagine her as a mother, maybe because a part of my brain is feeling danger in this situation ^^ But it's even harder for me to imagine Sigrun pregnant.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6461 on: September 15, 2015, 03:44:36 PM »
I found an other for ssss family, I think it fits there more?
Martti, that whole scenario is adorable!  And plausible to me.  I can totally picture that in a depopulated world, anyone of healthy genetic stock, like Sigrun, would be strongly encouraged to reproduce even if they weren't interested in child-raising.  (I picture there being a large network of foster parents; fostering has a long history in Scandinavia, going back at least to saga times.)

The headcanon thread is absolutely a good place for this.  Would you like to copy-and-paste the content over there, or have me move your post?  The existing post is fine where it is now, but if you want to expand on it, that should happen in the headcanon thread. 
yeah

yeah I copied to an other thread. and I write a bit more about it maybe in there, because it is more about headcanons over there.

I can't imagine her as a mother, maybe because a part of my brain is feeling danger in this situation ^^ But it's even harder for me to imagine Sigrun pregnant.
alternative: She donated an egg to a friend of her who were not immune, but the family died in an incident or something and Sigrun knew the child is actually hers, so she took him and raised him LOL soooo, she is the mother, but she was never pregnant xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6462 on: September 15, 2015, 05:35:11 PM »
Little Lalli was asked to demonstrate how to wear the scouts' ushanka-like hat/hood. He wasn't happy about it at all  :P

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #6463 on: September 15, 2015, 06:53:44 PM »
Little Lalli was asked to demonstrate how to wear the scouts' ushanka-like hat/hood. He wasn't happy about it at all  :P

Ooh, so cute!

By the way, here is an actual Ari-style non-screenshot redraw drawing. I finished my homework at school, so I have lots of time. Huzzah!

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #6464 on: September 15, 2015, 07:05:20 PM »

By the way, here is an actual Ari-style non-screenshot redraw drawing. I finished my homework at school, so I have lots of time. Huzzah!

points I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THIS IS UNBEARABLY CUTE

Oh man, I knew it, your style is really lovely :____3c I love how adorable he looks and how his hair is flyaway but poofy and there's such a lovely feeling of volume to his bangs in particular :D The sweater also looks so cute and big and comfy and yesssssss good this is good this is great i love
YEET