Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484163 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6315 on: September 11, 2015, 04:12:55 PM »
that weird noise that sounds like ringing in your ears? yeah that's me screaming all the way from norway because i cannot handle this

That is the highest of compliments >v<

(you have more Reynirs than Sigruns how dare you).

LONG LIVE THE REYNIRVOID

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #6316 on: September 11, 2015, 04:25:38 PM »
Been a long time fan of these two, so drew them before bed last night. Hands are hard.

Awesome ! I love the rough/brutal style of this drawing :)
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #6317 on: September 11, 2015, 05:06:44 PM »
I drew some crew members in 20's outfits not long ago and forgot to post it.

There's also me at the bottom left, because why not. :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6318 on: September 11, 2015, 05:12:49 PM »

Ahh they look so cute! Lalli's outfit is my favourite, I think. (And the drawing of you looks great too!)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #6319 on: September 11, 2015, 05:34:26 PM »
A little sketchy baby Lalli; I'll ink it later but here ya go:

!!!!!!!!!!!! OuO HE. IS. TOO. CUTE. I can't wait to see it inked!  ;D
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6320 on: September 11, 2015, 05:51:34 PM »
Been a long time fan of these two, so drew them before bed last night. Hands are hard.

Started coloring my sketch, and Emil fell into the uncanny valley :( Sorry Emil! Lalli made it through though (click for stupid large image):

Wow, I like your style a lot! :D
There's so much life in both the sketch and the colored one!

A little sketchy baby Lalli; I'll ink it later but here ya go:

Aww~ <3

I had a bad day this week so I drew a Sigrun to make everything better and then things got out of hand.
'It is a little known fact that Captain Sigrun Eide was also used as the subject of a recruitment poster, but the end result was rejected on the grounds that it was "genuinely terrifying" and would "cause more desertions than recruitment." Retired General Trond's suggestion that it be mounted in the barracks bathroom to "scare the sh** out of probies" was overruled and the piece now resides in the private Eide collection.'

(The troll that she has slayed is a visual representation of those factors which conspired together to make my day a bad one.)
O_O
Sigrun looks fierce and that background.. just wow :o

These are so neat! :D I want to hug Lalli~ ^w^

I realized that I have a scanner now that I'm back in Sweden! :D
I scanned my Lalli from the other day and tried to figure out how to color it in pse =3

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6321 on: September 11, 2015, 05:57:08 PM »
WHAT REALLY
i have to fix that soon
thank you for the beautiful statistics though <3

... is there any difference if one counts drawings with other characters, too? because I think I have that one drawing of sigrun with femmil, and the tarot card (not sure if it's in the statistics since I didn't post it in this thread) that should probably make it balance out...

(also there's no hurry if your class is starting and stuff. real life comes before my need for statistics)

Yeah I can take into account all the characters, and I could even do different types of drawings and art, that just takes a tiny bit more time. I may not have time tonight, but I can definitely put up something this weekend. I can do a more full report for the whole forum and then find more specific details on your art posting habits. If you want me to. I won't do anything you don't want me to (although technically all of this information is available to anyone who looks for it).
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6322 on: September 11, 2015, 06:03:01 PM »

aaaaaaa you're all looking so stylish!!! reynir really rocks that hat and lalli looks good in a coat. emil looks good in anything he wears but that sweater is a Good Choice. and of course you look adorable, too!
I like how you always create so many cool and interesting scenarios ^______^

Yeah I can take into account all the characters, and I could even do different types of drawings and art, that just takes a tiny bit more time. I may not have time tonight, but I can definitely put up something this weekend. I can do a more full report for the whole forum and then find more specific details on your art posting habits. If you want me to. I won't do anything you don't want me to (although technically all of this information is available to anyone who looks for it).
that would be actually super awesome, but I feel kinda selfish in asking for it? except you're offering so um YES PLEASE GIVE ME STATISTICS ON MY ART HABITS
you'll know where to find me.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6323 on: September 11, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »
Thanks, Kahli & Aqua!

That Reynir <3 I love that hat on him so much.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6324 on: September 11, 2015, 06:19:24 PM »
that would be actually super awesome, but I feel kinda selfish in asking for it? except you're offering so um YES PLEASE GIVE ME STATISTICS ON MY ART HABITS

Nahh I'm actually enjoying doing it. It's really interesting to see the the different ways the art museums work and different things that are more common and things that are specific to different people and yeah I'm just super fascinated by that. This is the psychology/sociology geek in me coming out :P
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6325 on: September 11, 2015, 07:03:52 PM »
Ahh they look so cute! Lalli's outfit is my favourite, I think. (And the drawing of you looks great too!)

FAHNCY CHILDrEN

Started coloring my sketch, and Emil fell into the uncanny valley :( Sorry Emil! Lalli made it through though (click for stupid large image):

I... I somehow missed this???? HOW DID I MISS THIS. AND THE NEXT TWO PAGES TO BOOT.

Agh blanket statement time 'cause I'm tired: SO MUCH FABULOUS ART ;u; *nods off*
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #6326 on: September 11, 2015, 07:28:15 PM »
this sigrun is small and horrible but here you go

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
« Reply #6327 on: September 11, 2015, 08:05:38 PM »

Do you hear that screaming? That's me. This is so much fun! I love all your outfit choices-- I wouldn't have chosen any of those outfits for those characters, but they all actually work so well! I would start listing the choices I love, but honestly I would end up just listing everything, so it'd be pointless. (Oh, Lalli's scarf and hair, though! Emil!!)

You look awfully cute, too. :D
:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6328 on: September 11, 2015, 08:25:51 PM »
Do you hear that screaming? That's me. This is so much fun! I love all your outfit choices-- I wouldn't have chosen any of those outfits for those characters, but they all actually work so well! I would start listing the choices I love, but honestly I would end up just listing everything, so it'd be pointless. (Oh, Lalli's scarf and hair, though! Emil!!)

You look awfully cute, too. :D

Aren't they all adorbs?  Lalli and Reynir are giving me ARTD flashbacks. 

And Emil was born to wear plus fours (maybe because I think of him as sounding like Bertie Wooster in P.G. Wodehouse stories -- e.g. "Lalli and I get along swimmingly! ... Isn't that so, old bean?"  Kabooom in the background, and Mikkel as Jeeves steps up and murmurs, "If I may say so, sir, your pyrotechnical experiments have caught the pigsties on fire.")

Daea's pretty cute herself!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6329 on: September 12, 2015, 07:10:59 AM »
instead of sleeping I did this. redraw... overdraw all and change
it was too late to do proper colouring so, I just shaded like this

Extra:
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20: