Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484232 times)

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6300 on: September 11, 2015, 11:32:56 AM »
How dare you do this to my heart. Little Lalli too cute. :'(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is scary and amazing :o I'm really liking your series with this drawing style.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6301 on: September 11, 2015, 11:41:36 AM »
I had a bad day this week so I drew a Sigrun to make everything better and then things got out of hand.
'It is a little known fact that Captain Sigrun Eide was also used as the subject of a recruitment poster, but the end result was rejected on the grounds that it was "genuinely terrifying" and would "cause more desertions than recruitment." Retired General Trond's suggestion that it be mounted in the barracks bathroom to "scare the sh** out of probies" was overruled and the piece now resides in the private Eide collection.'

(The troll that she has slayed is a visual representation of those factors which conspired together to make my day a bad one.)
You're becoming better and better :) I really love this new way of drawing you're adopting.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Miss Honeyham

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • *coughing fit*
« Reply #6302 on: September 11, 2015, 11:54:12 AM »
I had a bad day this week so I drew a Sigrun to make everything better and then things got out of hand.
'It is a little known fact that Captain Sigrun Eide was also used as the subject of a recruitment poster, but the end result was rejected on the grounds that it was "genuinely terrifying" and would "cause more desertions than recruitment." Retired General Trond's suggestion that it be mounted in the barracks bathroom to "scare the sh** out of probies" was overruled and the piece now resides in the private Eide collection.'

(The troll that she has slayed is a visual representation of those factors which conspired together to make my day a bad one.)

I LOVE THIS!! Look at that line work! Look at it!! I can't stop using exclamation marks, because this art makes my heart feel like an exclamation point!! This is BEAUTIFUL!

(The troll's head and her heroic-looking hair are my favorite parts. Also, the story is great.) !
:usa: | :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :book1: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #6303 on: September 11, 2015, 12:24:39 PM »
this is actually a wip, and I don't know what i'm doing with the colors or the shading, but yeah,...just consider this

if you have anything to say that could help me, that would be nice, thank you (no really pLEASE I REALLY WANT THIS TO TURN OUT GOOD)

Whoa, THE WINTER SOLDIER, I LOVE THE WINTER SOLDIER
AND SIGRUN AS THE WINTER SOLDIER AAAAA

*ahem*

I think the base of her neck could be a little thinner? Also her face could be a little wider.
But this is good stuff, good stuff.

I actually don't know what to say but it looks nice really far! :D

I actually came to post a thing I started with charcoal (my fingers feel like death)
It's little Rey and it's not finished but I'm trying to make it look like there is a bunch of floating lights like magic and stuff (hence the floating hair and clothes)

Aww, Reynir looks so cute! :)

A little sketchy baby Lalli; I'll ink it later but here ya go:

BABY LALLI <3 <3 <3
Thank you so much, Piney, this is the cutest
I need to draw more Lallis too, the Sigrunvoid will never catch us alive LONG LIVE THE LALLIVOID

Started coloring my sketch, and Emil fell into the uncanny valley :( Sorry Emil! Lalli made it through though (click for stupid large image):

Your art is amazing, really. I'm following you on tumblr now, and waiting excitedly for more arts.

Hahahaha, the story is hilarious!

But your drawing is awesome! I'm not a member of the Sigrunvoid, but this is just SPECTACULAR.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #6304 on: September 11, 2015, 02:49:56 PM »
BABY LALLI <3 <3 <3
Thank you so much, Piney, this is the cutest
I need to draw more Lallis too, the Sigrunvoid will never catch us alive LONG LIVE THE LALLIVOID

You are very welcome ^v^ *makes this face at the Sigrunvoid*

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6305 on: September 11, 2015, 03:02:05 PM »
Started coloring my sketch, and Emil fell into the uncanny valley :( Sorry Emil! Lalli made it through though (click for stupid large image):

And keep it up everyone! Inspiring how active this thread is :)
And this is too cute

Ho, that is an amazingly realistic take on SSSS. I'd say you 'brought the character to life' as they say.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:05:05 PM by Fimbulvarg »

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6306 on: September 11, 2015, 03:06:16 PM »
Well now that class has started up again I guess that means more class notes.

I swear I payed attention in German, I swear...
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6307 on: September 11, 2015, 03:07:24 PM »
dang, there's been an avalanche of beautiful and awesome art again
and I love all of it

And now, imagine what would happen if Emil brought back every injured animal:

Mikkel confirmed for disney princess

T HIS iS SO PRETTY

that weird noise that sounds like ringing in your ears? yeah that's me screaming all the way from norway because i cannot handle this

dude your art is absolutely amazing
that sketch with emil, too
but the colours and the strokes, just... wow

hhhhholy wow
i love everything about this
the background is mesmerizing and the pose is so thoroughly badass and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

also what do I do when my loyalties are to both the sigrunvoid and lallivoid? I have like one foot in both
... hey
hey viola
have i drawn more sigruns or lallis
(that's a cute lil sgru doodle you've got there btw)
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6308 on: September 11, 2015, 03:23:39 PM »
also what do I do when my loyalties are to both the sigrunvoid and lallivoid? I have like one foot in both
... hey
hey viola

I'll get right on it! Just as soon as I get home because I have class in 15 minutes :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #6309 on: September 11, 2015, 03:28:27 PM »
I'll get right on it! Just as soon as I get home because I have class in 15 minutes :)
gotcha! there's no rush

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6310 on: September 11, 2015, 03:29:57 PM »
... hey
hey viola

What's this, there's an hair trigger art statistics response around too now? And ironically enough Haiz is the one triggering it.

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #6311 on: September 11, 2015, 03:36:55 PM »
What's this, there's an hair trigger art statistics response around too now? And ironically enough Haiz is the one triggering it.

I have seen the gloriousness that is Vi's statistics spreadsheet. There's no way it won't be triggered now and then ;)
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6312 on: September 11, 2015, 03:46:38 PM »
I have seen the gloriousness that is Vi's statistics spreadsheet. There's no way it won't be triggered now and then ;)

What Ana said. I have all the art museums here catalogued. Fimby you've done some really neat D&D art. And like I've said before, anyone wanting information or statistics just has to ask. Or accidentally mention something interesting.

Edit: The prof isn't here yet, lemme see if I can get you that data now.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6313 on: September 11, 2015, 03:55:51 PM »
Ok, Haiz you have 26 drawings of Lalli with no other character and 24 drawings of Sigrun with no other character. Pretty close.

Also because I am way too curious 5 Mikkels, 6 Tuuris, 11 Emils, and 25 Reynirs (you have more Reynirs than Sigruns how dare you).

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #6314 on: September 11, 2015, 04:02:41 PM »
Ok, Haiz you have 26 drawings of Lalli with no other character and 24 drawings of Sigrun with no other character. Pretty close.

Also because I am way too curious 5 Mikkels, 6 Tuuris, 11 Emils, and 25 Reynirs (you have more Reynirs than Sigruns how dare you).
WHAT REALLY
i have to fix that soon
thank you for the beautiful statistics though <3

... is there any difference if one counts drawings with other characters, too? because I think I have that one drawing of sigrun with femmil, and the tarot card (not sure if it's in the statistics since I didn't post it in this thread) that should probably make it balance out...

(also there's no hurry if your class is starting and stuff. real life comes before my need for statistics)