Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483830 times)

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6240 on: September 08, 2015, 04:58:43 PM »
Spoiler: show

Aaaaaaa it's not exactly what you described (I had no internet...) so I mucked up the spear and flag etc...whoops
Also when you said Super Hero I accidentally thought of Black Widow and all the weird poses she has to do for promo material...so...it's accidental booty-Emil...which I'm sure he could cringe at every time at least <_< And I went for youthful Emil..for some reason. Maybe the art dept wanted that "forever young and strong" look.."draw in the young ones" <_< eek. oh dear

Why is Emil standing on Mora?? I don't know \;-;/ You can kind of tell where my energy just gave out XD it's the biggest fan art I've ever drawn....it's the size of nearly a postcard x___x <_<

And I tried beefing him up a bit...but failed...I can't draw muscle.. Or..limbs
Oh oh and I messed up the shadow on the ground...it's back to front -__-

Where can I join the ranks of the cleansers?  :)

WHO'S EXCITED ABOUT THE FLASHBACK SEQUENCE???
BECAUSE I AM!!!

Just love your drawing!

I did the whole crew and Onni
(I am bad at poses)
Mikkel -> Mikkeline

I posted her before

Lalli -> Lalli

Lalli is more used as female name, so I kept the name.

Sigrun -> Sigurd

I wanted Sigrun look a bit more like his dad, so he has the beard too, and Sigrun has no male variant, so I picked a similar sounding name

Reynir -> Reyndis

okay, this is not how I expected, but instead of one braid, two, cuz why not?

Tuuri -> Tuuri

Turned out so cute.... like a young Onni ;3; but they are siblings, so I suppose the similarities between them is okay. and I realized I can't draw chubby guys so well. Also Tuuri is mostly used as male name.

Emil -> Emilia

I am not good at art again, it didn't turn out how I wanted. ;3;

Onni -> Onnea

if Tuuri could look like Onni, I was like, making Onnea look like Tuuri???

They're all cute  :D

And now, imagine what would happen if Emil brought back every injured animal:

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6241 on: September 08, 2015, 05:01:43 PM »
Awwwwww <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6242 on: September 08, 2015, 06:33:05 PM »
A random Sigrun (she's fun to draw!)

native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6243 on: September 08, 2015, 06:38:46 PM »
I did the whole crew and Onni
(I am bad at poses)

AHH They all look wonderful! girl-Emil is my favourite, I think, she's absolutely adorable.

Oh nooo way too cute. ... And I can completely picture Emil doing that (even though he'd know he probably shouldn't)

Lovely!! I love the way you did her nose (I have a thing for nicely-rendered noses...)
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6244 on: September 08, 2015, 06:41:32 PM »

*much nodding* Yes please keep doing this and also welcome to the Sigrun void.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6245 on: September 08, 2015, 06:48:24 PM »
oh no don't take it as critique or anything, I don't expect every new fan to trudge through the entire fanart museum like homework or anything!
ANYWAY your genderbends are absolutely lovely!!! I think my favourite is Emilia (or Emilie maybe?)...... nothing new under the sun
I don't know, I keep saying sorry for everything. I actually went through the museum, but too many pages and everything I just looked it over fast, after I joined I looked more, but still I could forget, who can remember all? because I can't.

Oooh, I really like all of these! *wonders how different, if at all, a comic with this crew would be*
I was going to say which were my favorite, but then I realized I can't choose, they're all awesome... though maybe Reyndis...

and I got a stupid idea what if I redraw a scene/page with them, but.....

oh look, this is awesome *tries to change subject before someone asks him to draw the scene/page*
but really so simple and soft I wish I could draw like this sometimes....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #6246 on: September 08, 2015, 06:50:05 PM »
Martti, your genderbend crew is awesooome!!!!! I especially like Sigrun/Sigurd and how you made him look like his dad ^^
RTR, I can feel the tension in there!! What will happen?!?! OoO
Helia, that's adorable!!!!!! I can't wait for the (future cannon) pocket zoo Emil will bring to Mikkel haha!!
Lucy, I agree with Yuuago, that nose is great (if Sigrun was real, her nose would look like that haha)

I inked a thing that had been laying around forever in my sketchbook...

Emil, it's not you, it's me, I just can't handle your inhumane swedish beauty, that's why I always make a mess of your face x_x
Oh, and background? What is that? It's edible?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:54:12 PM by Antillanka »
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #6247 on: September 08, 2015, 06:55:36 PM »
Martti: yes, so much yes - your genderbends are very believable! Reyndís might be my favourite. :-*

Ahahahah the best thing is that Mikkel would totally end up taking care of all of them. ;D

Helll-llooooooooo~ I mean indeed, Sigrun really is fun to draw. By which I mean this is amazing and perfect and and and

(I love the nose too.)

Awww this is so cute! Besides it's great that for once Emil and Lalli get to nap at the same time!
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6248 on: September 08, 2015, 07:43:59 PM »
Thanks everyone! I tried to practice with Sigrun before attempting anything with my favourite characters (Emil or Lalli). I don't draw very often, so I'm a bit rusty  ::)

This is adorable  :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:45:40 PM by Lucy C »
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #6249 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24:35 PM »

Aaaaaaa it's not exactly what you described (I had no internet...) so I mucked up the spear and flag etc...whoops
Also when you said Super Hero I accidentally thought of Black Widow and all the weird poses she has to do for promo material...so...it's accidental booty-Emil...which I'm sure he could cringe at every time at least <_< And I went for youthful Emil..for some reason. Maybe the art dept wanted that "forever young and strong" look.."draw in the young ones" <_< eek. oh dear

Why is Emil standing on Mora?? I don't know \;-;/ You can kind of tell where my energy just gave out XD it's the biggest fan art I've ever drawn....it's the size of nearly a postcard x___x <_<

And I tried beefing him up a bit...but failed...I can't draw muscle.. Or..limbs
Oh oh and I messed up the shadow on the ground...it's back to front -__-

The first thing I thought was "adsfghjklhgsghrjbrr Emil booty" and then I read what you actually wrote. Bootymil.
~insert something funny here~

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6250 on: September 08, 2015, 10:49:01 PM »
I finished my art trade piece for Viola! She asked very nicely for Árni, so here he is.

Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6251 on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:06 PM »
I finished my art trade piece for Viola! She asked very nicely for Árni, so here he is.

YAY! It's beautiful! I love the colours and you paint so welllllllll wowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Also bonus points for Icelandic sweater :D

*saves to computer*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #6252 on: September 08, 2015, 11:24:22 PM »
I did some quick little headshots of the crew and the cattank on the bus today. The image did not turn out too well, but I tried...
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #6253 on: September 09, 2015, 12:03:31 AM »

Ooh, I love the color scheme! (I also love the sweater :D)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6254 on: September 09, 2015, 12:51:55 AM »

Also when you said Super Hero I accidentally thought of Black Widow and all the weird poses she has to do for promo material...so...it's accidental booty-Emil...which I'm sure he could cringe at every time at least <_<
And I went for youthful Emil..for some reason. Maybe the art dept wanted that "forever young and strong" look.."draw in the young ones" <_< eek. oh dear

Have I said how hilarious and wonderful and kinda hot this is?   I have not.  Mea culpa.  This is adorable and funny and totally headcanon.  PLUS BONUS FEMINIST ART-HISTORY ANALYSIS with Black Widow references! 

Please, please, more Emil posters?  (Including more accidental booty because I am trash.)

(Bonus Black Widow reference)
/>

*miscellaneous thuds, rustles, and whispering behind the scenes*
Okay, LooNEY, okay, I posted it!  Can I have my shoes back now, please?!?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:55:22 AM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: