Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484012 times)

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6210 on: September 07, 2015, 02:19:26 PM »
Be careful what you ask for 'cause you just might get it...

Very good! That is wonderfully creepy and I love the style.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6211 on: September 07, 2015, 02:27:29 PM »
Love it, they look surprisingly caring and mellow compared to the male version. Maybe 'Mikaela' would fit better as her name (I've never met a Mikkeline).

I wanted to name her Mikaela first (I rejected basically because I have too many OCs names Mikaela) but it seems Mikkeline is also a name, so yeah, who said, only popular names we could use whenever we name an OC or anything? xD

right now I stream and draw the rest of the crew genderbent, I post link in the stream section
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6212 on: September 07, 2015, 02:44:17 PM »
I loooove iiiiiit she looks so cuddly and I love how you did her hair. : D

I agree, and I am *so envious* of her hair.  Mine is that color and length, but so wildly frizzy that it would only flow that nicely after about an hour in the hairdresser salon. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Kat Sohma

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Neopolitan Stan
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6213 on: September 07, 2015, 06:09:13 PM »
I finished my Rey from earlier o3o

The photo is transparent so that y'all can draw him around the forum and he can be amazed :)
Intergalactic nb lesbian, at your service. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :book1: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #6214 on: September 07, 2015, 09:18:23 PM »
Be careful what you ask for 'cause you just might get it...

Yes! That is a wonderful troll!  :)
Spoiler: show
Regarding buying your work... I generally like your style enough that buying something is a possibility, but whether I actually decide to buy something depends on so many factors, I can't say yes or no with 100% certainty. Especially since international shipping would triple the cost...
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #6215 on: September 07, 2015, 10:56:10 PM »
I'm not sure where else I should post this, but I have an art request I've been sitting on for a while. Details in the spoiler.

As an adjunct to 'Correspondence', I envisioned The Most Popular Recruiting Poster Ever(™), which Emil would naturally hate. On our left, a horde of grosslings. Center-right, Emil. He's in the controversial "that looks painful/can't really be done" superhero fight pose of torso facing us, hips and legs facing the grosslings. His right (our left) hand holds a spear planted at his feet pointed at the grosslings, a ragged Swedish flag hanging from it in a "warding them back" pose. His face is grim, and his left (our right) hand is pointed at us a la the "I Want You" Uncle Sam poster. Below the picture, in fact, is the caption, "Sweden Needs YOU!"

Does anyone feel like taking it on?

Aaaaaaa it's not exactly what you described (I had no internet...) so I mucked up the spear and flag etc...whoops
Also when you said Super Hero I accidentally thought of Black Widow and all the weird poses she has to do for promo material...so...it's accidental booty-Emil...which I'm sure he could cringe at every time at least <_< And I went for youthful Emil..for some reason. Maybe the art dept wanted that "forever young and strong" look.."draw in the young ones" <_< eek. oh dear

Why is Emil standing on Mora?? I don't know \;-;/ You can kind of tell where my energy just gave out XD it's the biggest fan art I've ever drawn....it's the size of nearly a postcard x___x <_<

And I tried beefing him up a bit...but failed...I can't draw muscle.. Or..limbs
Oh oh and I messed up the shadow on the ground...it's back to front -__-
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:28:42 PM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6216 on: September 07, 2015, 11:12:06 PM »

Aaaaaaa it's not exactly what you described (I had no internet...) so I mucked up the spear and flag etc...whoops
Also when you said Super Hero I accidentally thought of Black Widow and all the weird poses she has to do for promo material...so...it's accidental booty-Emil...which I'm sure he could cringe at every time at least <_< And I went for youthful Emil..for some reason. Maybe the art dept wanted that "forever young and strong" look.."draw in the young ones" <_< eek. oh dear

Why is Emil standing on Mora?? I don't know \;-;/ You can kind of tell where my energy just gave out XD it's the biggest fan art I've ever drawn....it's the size of nearly a postcard x___x <_<

OH MY GOD
OH M y GO D
THIS IS GREAT
SO FABULOUS
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #6217 on: September 07, 2015, 11:18:06 PM »

WILD APPLAUSE
Beautiful! Glorious! Magnificent! Emil! Synonyms!
*Debates printing this and hanging it all over as promo-material*
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6218 on: September 07, 2015, 11:34:32 PM »

Oh. My. Gosh.
There are no words. *_*
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #6219 on: September 08, 2015, 12:14:06 AM »
Oh. My. Gosh.
There are no words. *_*
Actually…

"Better than I hoped"

and

"Faster than I expected"

are pretty good words.

Thank you, Owl!!!

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6220 on: September 08, 2015, 01:32:18 AM »

Oh My God, I love this so much  ;D
native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #6221 on: September 08, 2015, 02:19:55 AM »
I finished my Rey from earlier o3o

The photo is transparent so that y'all can draw him around the forum and he can be amazed :)

So cute!

The question is, is this simply a promotional poster, or a insight into how Emil envisioned himself before fighting but not after?
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #6222 on: September 08, 2015, 03:04:01 AM »
Actually…

"Better than I hoped"

and

"Faster than I expected"

are pretty good words.

Thank you, Owl!!!
Yay!! Although, it's not nearly as cringey as Emil described... Maybe I'll try another one... A terrible one.

The question is, is this simply a promotional poster, or a insight into how Emil envisioned himself before fighting but not after?
scary good question...
We may never know O___O

he definitely would have imagined-up the muscles and über slimness though*cOUGH*
so would i
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 03:09:12 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #6223 on: September 08, 2015, 04:39:58 AM »

Ahaahahaha this is so beautiful! ;D I would totally join the cleansers after seeing that...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6224 on: September 08, 2015, 04:41:15 AM »

Stop apologizing, Owl, it's a wonderful drawing ! Perfect for recruitment.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2: