Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2483921 times)

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6105 on: September 01, 2015, 07:15:42 PM »
PEEKABOO

Spoiler: sigrun translation • show

*trying to read the forum sign* "f... faa... what the heck is a fanfnehfnahfneh"

I wanted to make a little something for the anniversary celebrations, too! my plan was to have the crew find a computer with the forum on and being all confused about it, but after deciding I don't feel like jumping through too many logic loopholes I decided to just go with the crew staring back at us, for once.
if it hadn't been so late I would've coloured it, too

also, many compliments to all the amazing art today!! hot springs episode, burtonesques, and princess mononoke crossover? and that's not even all. you guys are delightful <3
Haiz, this is awesome! I love all their different expressions, and derpkitty omg. I didn't even see the kitten until Laufey pointed it out.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6106 on: September 01, 2015, 07:48:38 PM »
PEEKABOO

*trying to read the forum sign* "f... faa... what the heck is a fanfnehfnahfneh"

I wanted to make a little something for the anniversary celebrations, too! my plan was to have the crew find a computer with the forum on and being all confused about it, but after deciding I don't feel like jumping through too many logic loopholes I decided to just go with the crew staring back at us, for once.

also, many compliments to all the amazing art today!! hot springs episode, burtonesques, and princess mononoke crossover? and that's not even all. you guys are delightful <3

SO.  GOOD.  Very meta.  I approve.

And are Emil and Lalli shirtless?  If so, I approve even more.  [This constitutes an official seal of approval from the Original Forum-Skald and Content Moderator.]   8)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #6107 on: September 01, 2015, 08:40:22 PM »
signs my art even though its not good enough to be stolen

anyway here's this old sketch of sigrun i'm never going to line

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #6108 on: September 01, 2015, 10:36:09 PM »
Mononokehime no Lalli

To follow: Eboshi Sigrun and Ashi.taka Emil (seriously forum?)
Yes, yes, this is right and necessary. And also very cute. :)

PEEKABOO

And this is also very cute.

So many wonderful things in this thread...
<3 <3 <3 and :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: :squirrelcookie: for everyone! \o/
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6109 on: September 01, 2015, 11:55:24 PM »
May as well drop this here. During the Princess Mononoke streaming, some people were comparing Jigo to Mikkel, and this sketch happened:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6110 on: September 02, 2015, 01:37:02 AM »
*full of caffeine from boba* OOH YES NICE ART VERY GOOD HEHEHEHHEHE

signs my art even though its not good enough to be stolen

anyway here's this old sketch of sigrun i'm never going to line

NICE C: <mikkel>wow misea, what a huuuuuge vocabulary you have </mikkel>
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:39:45 AM by misea »
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6111 on: September 02, 2015, 06:30:52 AM »
eeeeeeeeeeee I'm glad you like it!!!

SO.  GOOD.  Very meta.  I approve.

And are Emil and Lalli shirtless?  If so, I approve even more.  [This constitutes an official seal of approval from the Original Forum-Skald and Content Moderator.]   8)
and uhm no they're not shirtless, if I had coloured it as I had planned it would've been easy to see they're wearing the black skintight neck-covering shirt thingies. I didn't feel up to draw any complicated uniform thingies, and i kinda forgot how it might look to others without the colours^^"
as a rule of thumb I'd only ever draw anyone shirtless if context calls for it, I think the only existing example I've done is a dood leordie of lalli in the bathtub

this is a good offering for the sigrunvoid

ahaha yesss i love princess mononoke crossovers how could you tell
those shoes though.
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6112 on: September 02, 2015, 06:57:05 AM »
So many beautiful drawings these last days ! Congratulations and thank, all of you :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

bread

« Reply #6113 on: September 02, 2015, 07:14:03 AM »
I know I missed the forum's anniversary by one day, but I tried. Here's a picture dedicated to the first year of the forum's anniversary celebrations.

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #6114 on: September 02, 2015, 09:37:03 AM »
I know I missed the forum's anniversary by one day, but I tried. Here's a picture dedicated to the first year of the forum's anniversary celebrations.

Great one! Emil glancing aside at jumping Reynir with this smile made my day.  ;D
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6115 on: September 02, 2015, 09:45:50 AM »

Is Reynir supposed to be in the style of the Cumberbatch photobomb? :D
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6116 on: September 02, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »

That's adorable!  You got everyone's faces and expressions right.  In particular I love Reynir's dorky enthusiasm, Emil's side-eye, Lalli disappearing into his collar, and Tuuri's kind of "namaste" hands (which she does a lot). 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #6117 on: September 02, 2015, 12:01:41 PM »

Mononokehime no Lalli

To follow: Eboshi Sigrun and Ashi.taka Emil (seriously forum?)

Ahah, I loled so much on the forum ! Thanks for this lil'sketch !
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #6118 on: September 02, 2015, 12:03:46 PM »
PEEKABOO

Omg xDDDD

I laughed so hard at Sigrun trying to say this xD
"Fanfallerallera" is going directly to my signature xD
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6119 on: September 02, 2015, 12:41:03 PM »
So much awesome art in here, and for the aniversary even I picked up a pen and doodled!
haha, just kidding, I didn't knew about the anniversary until after I had started

Anyway, I ended up with a five page comic about Emil trying to rescue Lalli from Tuuri's attempt to turn him into a milkshake.

Emil's rescue attempt was of course very successful!

I'll just drop the links here since the pictures are probably way to big to post as they are :P
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.