Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2484242 times)

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6075 on: August 31, 2015, 10:12:14 PM »
Yeah I have a hard time finding people who like them as well. Totally not obsessed nope not me noooo sireeeee.
*looks around innocently*
They came on my pandora station a few years ago when I was living in the US. Actually they may indirectly be the reason I found this forum... Wow. Actually I think they are. Yes they are.

What, using them as background music for my life? Nooo, why would I do that? Because their music touches my soul even though I can't understand a word until I look it up, and when I do I discover our essences spin in the same direction and coordinate perfectly I got hooked when BBC used Hoppipolla to advertise Planet Earth and I haven't been able to leave since then and I'm happy I can't because music like that changes your life.... nuff'said.
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #6076 on: August 31, 2015, 11:01:33 PM »
I drew a pencil Tuuri! Sorry the quality is so meh, I took the picture just before sunset and only used window light.

I had a weird sense of deja vu drawing this, odd.
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6077 on: September 01, 2015, 05:21:10 AM »
I drew a pencil Tuuri! Sorry the quality is so meh, I took the picture just before sunset and only used window light.

I like it, the folds and creases in the clothes and the shine in the leather/vinyl is very nice. The book sure looks useful too.

bread

« Reply #6078 on: September 01, 2015, 06:05:51 AM »

I really like the shading in this picture. Especially on the boots. I like those boots, I'm sorry, I'm very tired

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #6079 on: September 01, 2015, 09:33:30 AM »

Eeee super cute Tuuri, her hands are wonderful! I love the textures too, very nice contrasts.

To celebrate the forum birthday I decided to do the Minna thing and splash everyone. I've no idea what happened here but somehow the whole team's fallen in a lake (and Emil is on top of things for once). Splashing cats counts as animal cruelty so no smol pluf here, I promise to make up for it with something else a bit later on. :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #6080 on: September 01, 2015, 11:17:30 AM »

To celebrate the forum birthday I decided to do the Minna thing and splash everyone. I've no idea what happened here but somehow the whole team's fallen in a lake (and Emil is on top of things for once). Splashing cats counts as animal cruelty so no smol pluf here, I promise to make up for it with something else a bit later on. :D

Ahah, I like this pic ! Very funny ! I particularly like how are Emil's hair ! Shiiiiiny !
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6081 on: September 01, 2015, 11:41:32 AM »
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Nimphy

• The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
« Reply #6082 on: September 01, 2015, 12:47:07 PM »
*trembles* Hello artists...

I, ahem, decided to honor all of you with a smol doodle magnificient piece of True Art.

Behold! My five-minute-doodle, called "Little Onni saw a Troll"! Definitely not experimenting with a new style! That mess on his chest? It's.... His beating heart! Definitely not proof that I can't draw clothes!

And without further ado:

Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #6083 on: September 01, 2015, 12:49:37 PM »

I, ahem, decided to honor all of you with a smol doodle magnificient piece of True Art.

Behold! My five-minute-doodle, called "Little Onni saw a Troll"! Definitely not experimenting with a new style! That mess on his chest? It's.... His beating heart! Definitely not proof that I can't draw clothes!

And without further ado:

He's so adorable! Well done, Nimphy! <3
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6084 on: September 01, 2015, 12:50:04 PM »

EEEEEE HIS TINY WORRIED FACE
THE TURTLENECK
I JUST WANT TO MAKE HIM TEA AND COMFORT HIM
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #6085 on: September 01, 2015, 12:55:17 PM »

And without further ado:

So cute and pretty and all that! I am definitely for you experimenting more with this style!
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #6086 on: September 01, 2015, 12:56:57 PM »

And without further ado:

Onni: I'M NEVER GOING OUTSIDE AGAIN

So cute! XD
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6087 on: September 01, 2015, 02:25:41 PM »

Such beautiful penwork! :D

Eeee super cute Tuuri, her hands are wonderful! I love the textures too, very nice contrasts.

This is so pretty!! I approve of this splashing x3
I like how Emil is the only one enjoying it for once xD And his hair is fabulous! I'm not biased, what are you talking about??

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6088 on: September 01, 2015, 03:20:47 PM »

I love this! Everyone looks so real. I think you're getting better at this because your arts just keep looking more and more beautiful.

Totally not meh. I think this is a great Tuuri! Pencil drawings ftw!

And without further ado:

Awwwwww he's adorable!!! Great work Nim :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #6089 on: September 01, 2015, 03:23:57 PM »
After seeing Ana Nymus do the Burtonesque portraits of the cast, I decided it would be very fun to try my own hand at it and it was :D

I drew Lalli first since he's basically already a Tim Burton design, then Tuuri, then Emil, then Mikkel

Sigrun first, then Reynir
Sigrun was SO FUN TO DRAW i love sigrun

It was actually very easy and relaxing?? 10/10, would recommend
YEET